Surprised? Not so much

focushor

The only joke of the person here is you..You changed tribes 8 times already and tried to join Ruckus as well.. What kind of player does that hahhah
Also seeing you liking every post against Ruckus while annoyed if Ruckus players like each others posts and bitch about it makes you dumb as hell ;))
kiss
Focushor you're acting like a real Victor Emmanuel III right now

If you weren't this braindead, you would've read about my tribe changes. But if you can't do more than this, that's fine too :D Equal opportunities for everyone amirite?

As to you, @Bonfire101, at least shut up. You're nothing but a sheep. 0 loyalty

DeletedUser44759

Also, seeing Ruckus members liking each other's posts just confirms some other guy's conclusion:

Have you ever considered the slim possibility that Ruckus plays as team? I know it might be a bit disturbing to the paradigm your paranoid delusion exists within but tribe members are actually liable to work together and like each other in a properly led tribe with a team culture, this means they'll support each other with troops, emotionally and on the externals, perhaps a small spell of being a member in a good one would make you refrain from butt hurt bleating in the future and other such puerile nonsense. Now get your jammies on, a cup of milk and a cookie and go to bed to think on your errors...perhaps wash your mouth out with soap on the way...

focushor

Have you ever considered the slim possibility that Ruckus plays as team? I know it might be a bit disturbing to the paradigm your paranoid delusion exists within but tribe members are actually liable to work together and like each other in a properly led tribe with a team culture, this means they'll support each other with troops, emotionally and on the externals, perhaps a small spell of being a member in a good one would make you refrain from butt hurt bleating in the future and other such puerile nonsense. Now get your jammies on, a cup of milk and a cookie and go to bed to think on your errors...perhaps wash your mouth out with soap on the way...

There's nothing wrong with liking each other's posts if they'd be true.

But you're just liking each other's posts which are completely wrong, 0 fact checking whatsoever - and another thing I observed is that all of you keep throwing insults without any actual facts to support them... but I guess having more points doesn't make you smarter ‍♂️

focushor

At this point every other tribe should ally with us and SND to fight Ruckus, but they're too busy awaiting an invite - I mean, Ruckus just recruited some of their enemies, why wouldn't they do it again, am I right?

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At this point every other tribe should ally with us and SND to fight Ruckus, but they're too busy awaiting an invite - I mean, Ruckus just recruited some of their enemies, why wouldn't they do it again, am I right?
But Monkey aint our enemies? How can that statement of yours be facts then? :S 0 fact checking whatsoever....

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you weren't this braindead, you would've read about my tribe changes. But if you can't do more than this, that's fine too :D Equal opportunities for everyone amirite?

As to you, @Bonfire101, at least shut up. You're nothing but a sheep. 0 loyalty

You are a clown nobody takes you seriously.. I don’t need to read your essays about how and why you changed tribes 8 times and its a only mid game point.hahahh..

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Just like you tried to get in Ruckus but failed.. As for SND they are doing amazing so far.. Only 24 villages down today..
Good luck

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rukus and any tribe that want to win will do whatever they can to get a slight advantage over afew players. The monkey players were so scared they internalled just so they would have that slight perk when joining.

It was all predictable.

They dont play this game for the wars. They play with their tails between their legs.

So shout out to those who are scared, merg to win and cant really play this game.

I dont know if you have paid attention to this world, maybe you are not playing it.

Your words are saying we merging etc to get a slight advantage, we took in a couple promising and nice players from a NAP tribe which seems quite fair since we had a few spots available, and since we don't wish to recruit from our enemies, we do it from our friends instead, make sense,right? Also to continue, slight advantage? We have every advantage we need from the start. I don't think its the Monkey recruits fault that Squad don't dodge offensive troops at home? Or is it? Seem like everyone is trying to get an excuse for everything these days, espessially if they are at the bottom.

You are saying we merge to win, we were still winning hard before the new recruits, and before they arrived we had declared 4 wars on top 7 tribes. So if there is any tribe on this who actually is waring, it's us.

ODT, Declarations, War caps. Every single ranking we are nr 1 because we war and want to fight, instead of recruit/hug. ALL the tribes we have wared (Smurf, PS, SND & Squad) we have recieved an offer to ally/recruit/merge. So the question remains, if we so chose to merge and recruit to win, why do we war instead? Don't forget that 25/30 members are all from the premade me and elmo created. I'd recommend for you, to check out the world/statistics etc before commenting.

Shoutout to Focushor who also is the biggest crybaby and doublefaced guy on .net. Would have been funny to see if he made this post if I accepted his proposal instead. I think not, that'd be weird, right? I'll rim you myself focushor, and when that happens I expect to hear the excuse that Monkey was the reason you got rimmed :)

Sleepwalkers

*insert "lame", blah blah "traitor", blah blah blah "BS fact followed by insult"*

DeletedUser44759

There's nothing wrong with liking each other's posts if they'd be true.

But you're just liking each other's posts which are completely wrong, 0 fact checking whatsoever - and another thing I observed is that all of you keep throwing insults without any actual facts to support them... but I guess having more points doesn't make you smarter ‍♂
Every post you make it seems harder to find any value contained within it, you present in the ways you appear to condemn, you resort to facile comments more worthy of my 2 year old grandchild and you present w110 history in a way worthy of Hollywood, where facts don't have to bear relation to the story if they are inconvenient. having now done this to the point of emotionally exhausting both the interest and credibility of your audience perhaps it's time to look in a mirror and reassess your self conceived messiahood....just saying...

uNliquid

Every post you make it seems harder to find any value contained within it, you present in the ways you appear to condemn, you resort to facile comments more worthy of my 2 year old grandchild and you present w110 history in a way worthy of Hollywood, where facts don't have to bear relation to the story if they are inconvenient. having now done this to the point of emotionally exhausting both the interest and credibility of your audience perhaps it's time to look in a mirror and reassess your self conceived messiahood....just saying...

holy shit I literally dont even understand half your comment because of your insanely academic way of writing. pls put some respec on us who dont speak english too well :(

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
holy shit I literally dont even understand half your comment because of your insanely academic way of writing. pls put some respec on us who dont speak english too well :(

He talks like that so he can appear smart. He looks up alot of words in the dictionary etc

DeletedUser44759

He talks like that so he can appear smart. He looks up alot of words in the dictionary etc
Ofc the alternative is that I actually hold a couple of degrees and such, never mind that possibility..or maybe it's simply that when I'm manic I talk like that to everybody, the doctors, the dog, the voices in my head, sometimes even, when I'm in the mood, to my teacup....or maybe I do put a dictionary in a bowl every morning, sprinkle a theasaurus on top, add a bit of milk, then eat the lot ;)

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Velvet is a well spoken god, do not disrespect my man like that : PepeGun :

Its just weird to see someone speak like that on the internet, I feel like im reading a research paper. I do that enough as it is so I dont need that here xD

DeletedUser44759

You need to learn to love the words, caress their every letter and slide them around in your mouth until you reach fulfillment in an explosive outburst of syllables, and afterwards enjoy the warm and mellow glow it leaves ... ;)

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
@Hybris,

You're confused. You couldn't see an El cap route if you even knew what that ment. Relate any village name from the duke of squad and you'll see.

I understand your recruitment of monkeys better players. It makes sense. If monkey and squad wanted to fight you, you'd have had a fight that would have given you a run for your money! We did offer monkey a merg to create a whole NW tribe from the two. They opted to bring the rukus because they feared you.

So yes, you did take the advantage and the easy way out.

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
So you offered monkey a merge & they said no - but if they had said yes that would be totally fine I'm guessing. But because we recruited 4 players from them... that's unfair & us not wanting to fight ? Do you see the difference? You really think it's fair if you got another ~30 meatshield accounts to make another family tribe but us getting 4 quality recruits .... that's blasphemy & shows how noone will war in TW.... maybe you should try recruiting quality players over quantity, it tends to work.

.Yoda

Strategic recruitment is apart of the game. World 108 is finishing after a strategic recruitment. World 109 is finishing because of strategic recruitment and pretty much a one sided world dominance.

It's all apart of the game. The only thing is that those who jump ship for an easy way out are the biggest trash of tribalwars. Etc flag farmer khunter of world 109, cashew nut taster lelouch. The invisible, in the fog. Soo many names