Surprised? Not so much

focushor

In fact, you weren't.

Almost half the nukes sent our way come from the trashbags you name "new recruits".

I did my job, I named&shamed. I don't care about whoever says I'm a clown and whatnot. Let the haters hate, whatever. Everybody who will get to look up their names will see they are backstabbers going for easy wins whenever possible. I will no longer come back to this thread.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
In fact, you weren't.

Almost half the nukes sent our way come from the trashbags you name "new recruits".

I did my job, I named&shamed. I don't care about whoever says I'm a clown and whatnot. Let the haters hate, whatever. Everybody who will get to look up their names will see they are backstabbers going for easy wins whenever possible. I will no longer come back to this thread.

So Bonfire 101, Sleepwalkers and Another Time sent "almost half the nukes" huh..... let's see if this math holds up.

Here's the current war stats:
h8nNHEK.png

Ofc we need to discount SND here however since I can't precisely calculate what OD belongs where I think for fairness sake, we'll only count 2/3rds of Ruckus' ODA since SND accounts for 1/3rd of the ODD. So that leaves ~1.721.167 ODA against Squad.

Here's the player statistics from this war:

d2sLe2Y.png

snltTBq.png

Now lets calculate the combined ODA of the 3 members we recruited and subtract it from the modified ODA above.... in total they've contributed 286.484 ODA out of ~1.721.167 estimated total ODA against Squad.... That's ~16.6% of the total ODA - an absolute farcry from "the nearly half" you've claimed.

While I can't deny, the monkey boys have performed well thus far in the war, all it does is kinda justify our recruitment of them as quality players - the numbers above speak for themselves.

DeletedUser123996

So Bonfire 101, Sleepwalkers and Another Time sent "almost half the nukes" huh..... let's see if this math holds up.

Here's the current war stats:
h8nNHEK.png

Ofc we need to discount SND here however since I can't precisely calculate what OD belongs where I think for fairness sake, we'll only count 2/3rds of Ruckus' ODA since SND accounts for 1/3rd of the ODD. So that leaves ~1.721.167 ODA against Squad.

Here's the player statistics from this war:

d2sLe2Y.png

snltTBq.png

Now lets calculate the combined ODA of the 3 members we recruited and subtract it from the modified ODA above.... in total they've contributed 286.484 ODA out of ~1.721.167 estimated total ODA against Squad.... That's ~16.6% of the total ODA - an absolute farcry from "the nearly half" you've claimed.

While I can't deny, the monkey boys have performed well thus far in the war, all it does is kinda justify our recruitment of them as quality players - the numbers above speak for themselves.
comeon fleez you cant count kreiz, hes an obvious outlier.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wait. Kreiz was also recruited to war squad though early game. SO therefor looks like it was a recruit to win situation. Congrats yah played yourself. Please remove all of his war ODA and ODD out because it doesn't count either.

.Yoda

this is actually painful, im crying reading this as im staring at my phone screen .... your boy out here lonely as hell, after being rejected by two tribes....

everyone else being recruited and shit..

sad days man

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Raw stats, real screenshots of conversations, facts being thrown will still have players like focushor, lurkingfear and other n00bs to still believe their own delicional shit. Appreciate the effort tho @Fleezus Clyde

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Wait. Kreiz was also recruited to war squad though early game. SO therefor looks like it was a recruit to win situation. Congrats yah played yourself. Please remove all of his war ODA and ODD out because it doesn't count either.

That was not the decision of Kreiz - Sidmonkey (a member of squad) was about to noble Kreiz, constantly banged on about it & the leadership of Squad was just gonna let it happen.... many people in Squad were dissatisfied with the lack of action & care for the situation by leadership so a few left the tribe, Kreiz included - if it wasn't for that; Kreiz would still be in squad rn so it wasn't at all planned. Just who wants to play in a tribe where the leaders don't care ?

That's just a shit tribe & destined to fail - I wouldnt blame anyone for leaving a captainless ship like that.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That was not the decision of Kreiz - Sidmonkey (a member of squad) was about to noble Kreiz, constantly banged on about it & the leadership of Squad was just gonna let it happen.... many people in Squad were dissatisfied with the lack of action & care for the situation by leadership so a few left the tribe, Kreiz included - if it wasn't for that; Kreiz would still be in squad rn so it wasn't at all planned. Just who wants to play in a tribe where the leaders don't care ?

That's just a shit tribe & destined to fail - I wouldnt blame anyone for leaving a captainless ship like that.

I was in squad at the time and saw a different story. I am not completely sure what happened but it did look like Kreiz just wanted a nice 3k village and space to grow by eating squad.

I am sure sidmonkey made mistakes but it sure as hell looked like Kreiz did this for his own benefit.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I was in squad at the time and saw a different story. I am not completely sure what happened but it did look like Kreiz just wanted a nice 3k village and space to grow by eating squad.

I am sure sidmonkey made mistakes but it sure as hell looked like Kreiz did this for his own benefit.

As sidmonkey rage left the discord he was banging on about how Kreiz did to him what he was planning to do to him. I saw numerous messages from Sid about nobling Kreiz & they were not jokes. If I was on Kreiz at the time I would have done the same thing.

If Squad leadership payed a fraction of their attention to the intertribal relations this situation would have never happened

Paladin606

I'm not taken sides or anything...But some Ruckus moved next door and ever since I've been missing eggs from the hen house. Loud parties every weekend and I think one of them poisoned my cousins hunting dogs.

I'm not sayin their all bad but I'm doubling the guards at the gate for sure! ;p