Surprised? Not so much

focushor

Someone is upset they didn't make the cut. :confused:

You are lame. I'm not upset I didn't make the cut. The only thing I did was expose you, backstabber.

"Troops won't save you." HAHAHA. Jumping to Ruckus will. Get the f out of here, traitor.

Bippe

Reaction score
You are lame. I'm not upset I didn't make the cut. The only thing I did was expose you, backstabber.

"Troops won't save you." HAHAHA. Jumping to Ruckus will. Get the f out of here, traitor.
You do realize Hybris already posted a screenshot of a conversation you had with him where you wanted to join us?

focushor

You do realize Hybris already posted a screenshot of a conversation you had with him where you wanted to join us?

Did he also mention I wanted to leave noone behind? Therefore making me not a traitor? Or is that not important?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
To be fair though, they all will have to die by the sword for any of us to win anyway. Easier this way won't it be? Now they are all in one tribe.

And we also know which ones are the sheep in this world. Easy pickings.

focushor

What upsets me the most is they have the guts to come here and say "Someone is upset they didn't make the cut". Lol. It just proves my point. They don't care for honour, they only care for an easy as possible win.

You should mail everyone you left behind and at least apologise.

.Yoda

Can we also add in all the mass recruited Misfits into that list also for ruckus tribe changes? An academy tribe with 20 members counts too there. Don't act innocent for your "tribe changes"
dont forget the agreement that these dumb cow has with them aswell!! to merge them in

focushor

According to the forums we are merging with both Design and the cows. Gonna need a third academy tribe at this rate. Just misfits and squad won't be enough it seems.

You're just ignoring the main topic to get AT LEAST something right. Move on another topic to discuss about conspiracy theories. This topic was made to name & shame backstabbers. Nothing else, no room for your conspiracy bs.

Sleepwalkers

Like a broken record. Crying because the fight got harder...I've been on the other side and didn't come to forums crying about it. Man up and fight it out,

focushor

Like a broken record. Crying because the fight got harder...I've been on the other side and didn't come to forums crying about it. Man up and fight it out,

Man up and fight it out from a backstabber that joined the top 1 tribe for an easy win. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Bonfire 101

Reaction score
First of all I didn't tribe jump. I stayed loyal to Monkeys from my first village. I was asked if i wanted to have some fun and get more ODA. Of course i said **** yeah.

i find it funny how many people cry on the forums about pretty much everything. I miss the old worlds back 7-12 years ago mass fakes 10K incomings loyal players WARS left and right and people not crying about everything lol.

Cheers

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
Rukus and any tribe that want to win will do whatever they can to get a slight advantage over afew players. The monkey players were so scared they internalled just so they would have that slight perk when joining.

It was all predictable.

They dont play this game for the wars. They play with their tails between their legs.

So shout out to those who are scared, merg to win and cant really play this game.

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You posted my history of tribe changes? HAHA. What a joke of a person you are. Let me explain (for the people that actually want to hear the truth)

I joined XLR because it was a tribe with few members. When I left, every member was inactive as hell. I can't remember what NRA was. I was in Efes and they kicked me out, so no jump there. TAXI was my tribe and I was the only member. Care to check that too? Agg was a tribe of Swedish members. I left when it was disbanded by the top members joining Squad. Again, no jump. Then, it was OUT. I created it to have top people in my area form something strong. It was my own tribe and I am so proud we made it that far. We finally merged with Squad: my condition was to leave no one behind, and that's what we did.

I might be a bad player, farmer, bad resource management, etc. But I am NOT, and never will be a jumper, spy or betrayer. The people who do these are complete garbage.

Case closed. Also, seeing Ruckus members liking each other's posts just confirms some other guy's conclusion:

The world forums are just top players circlejerking. Change my mind. Also, open yours.

The only joke of the person here is you..You changed tribes 8 times already and tried to join Ruckus as well.. What kind of player does that hahhah
Also seeing you liking every post against Ruckus while annoyed if Ruckus players like each others posts and bitch about it makes you dumb as hell ;))
kiss