Survey - At Your Own Risk

DeletedUser

W59 Survey, if you're bored...

I used to put together surveys like this all the time on older worlds, so I'll put one up here and leave you all to answer. Results will be posted within a few days :). Though results are up, they'll continue being updated as it goes for a few more days.

Results:

Results. Also, results for favorite/least-favorite posters below

Because people can't really spell, I'll tally the favorite and least-favorite posters to include the people who misspelled names. But the url above will show you the results for the rest.

Favorite poster

Winner: u6s5l.

[spoil]u6s5l. - 12
No One - 8
slinkiestwizard - 4
waves 2u - 4
Lord Zepert - 4
WeIsNubs - 4
Flowtech - 4
Jackandcoke. - 3
TehDrunkPenguin - 3
monsterbro - 3
mdesjarl - 2
Reisen Udongein Inaba - 1
A3ro - 1
gerald carswell - 1
shahyd - 1
Lychaeus - 1
xshahzad - 1
akhil- - 1
macondude - 1
beOwned - 1
Wickerman - 1
One Last Shot - 1
PeacefulGarden - 1
supernubz - 1
ReaverofSouls - 1
Gearhound - 1
Finny50 - 1[/spoil]

Least Favorite Poster

Winner (or loser, depending on how you look at it): Finny50

[spoil]Finny50 - 21
No One - 8
xshahzad - 6
u6s5l. - 5
monsterbro - 4
Flowtech - 4
Scrappy Dum - 3
henrik338 - 3
magnetoo - 2
ReaverofSouls - 2
Dondante - 1
dahFuze - 1
mdesjarl - 1
noob on fire - 1
King Tribal18 - 1
Jackandcoke. - 1
slinkiestwizard - 1
Wickerman - 1
Norman the Cat - 1
Joker - 1 (?)[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, love the last message :)

And the last 2 questions.
Otherwise, it was a waste time that I totally regret doing :L

DeletedUser

Results have been posted, and will be updated as it goes along. Things to note for giggles:

-The winner of favorite PnP poster tied with "No one"
-Despite their members winning top places in favorite posters on the PnP, shAve still got voted for worst forum representation
-ROARRRRRRRRRRR

Enjoy!

DeletedUser

It appears no one who took the survey waited for the thank you page, besides supernubz. When you finished the survey, and submitted the results, it redirected you to a second page. The page said:

"Thank you for taking my survey. Your response is not very important to me. In fact, I couldn't care less what happens with it. I couldn't care less if, immediately after submitting your response, a wild car careened through my front door, the driver's side door opened, and the Kool-Aid Man jumped out to tell me that he'd forgotten his punch line (ba-dum-psh). I couldn't even care less if your responses were detailing how awesome I am. Because I play by my rules. No one else's. I don't even play by my own rules. Wha.....? But yeah. Your response means nothing. I'll probably ballot-stuff this somehow. Enjoy knowing you've wasted 5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back. And why? Because I lured you here. To this page. Guess what? The waste of 5 minutes? That was reading this. It had nothing to do with the survey. Then again, the survey is what made this page possible. So blame the survey. Or yourself. Yeah, blame yourself. It's your fault you're still reading. It's your fault that until now, you weren't aware that your tongue is sitting uncomfortably in your mouth, or that you're consciously blinking. It's all your damn fault. Gosh."

Enjoy.

monsterbro

i read that but i didnt comment on it because it was stupid

DeletedUser

I'm surprised I didn't garner any hate votes.

But I like this... Keep it up.

slinkiestwizard

It appears no one who took the survey waited for the thank you page, besides supernubz. When you finished the survey, and submitted the results, it redirected you to a second page. The page said:

"Thank you for taking my survey. Your response is not very important to me. In fact, I couldn't care less what happens with it. I couldn't care less if, immediately after submitting your response, a wild car careened through my front door, the driver's side door opened, and the Kool-Aid Man jumped out to tell me that he'd forgotten his punch line (ba-dum-psh). I couldn't even care less if your responses were detailing how awesome I am. Because I play by my rules. No one else's. I don't even play by my own rules. Wha.....? But yeah. Your response means nothing. I'll probably ballot-stuff this somehow. Enjoy knowing you've wasted 5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back. And why? Because I lured you here. To this page. Guess what? The waste of 5 minutes? That was reading this. It had nothing to do with the survey. Then again, the survey is what made this page possible. So blame the survey. Or yourself. Yeah, blame yourself. It's your fault you're still reading. It's your fault that until now, you weren't aware that your tongue is sitting uncomfortably in your mouth, or that you're consciously blinking. It's all your damn fault. Gosh."

Enjoy.

I absolutly waited and saw that page as well i was looking for a link to take you to updated voting page to tell you the current polling ! nice idea thought i liked it!

DeletedUser92671

Finny got least favourite poster, surprise surprise,
embarassing for him magnetoo didnt even get one vote...

DeletedUser

Truth be told, magnetoo hardly posts anymore. There's little point to vote for him when he's been silent.

Rincor

after so many arguments, finally some fun in w59 forums... nicely done u6s5l

teh gow appears to be the least skilled player in the top 20.. I can tell thats based on hate, but its just personal opinions..

DeletedUser

Woo! I got a vote for favorite forum poster! So, who lied and voted for me? :lol:

It'll be interesting to see if people's predictions about the top 10 tribes will play out. Thanks for the survey, u6!