Survey - At Your Own Risk

DeletedUser92094

I don't even post in this world anymore, and i've still been voted least favorite poster..

DeletedUser

I love all the random spellings of Finny50 xD

And come to think of it, PITA has the best forum representation? I hardly think any of them post.
Its just that Shave and ~One~ both have trolls that PITA got it I think.

DeletedUser

I love all the random spellings of Finny50 xD

And come to think of it, PITA has the best forum representation? I hardly think any of them post.
Its just that Shave and ~One~ both have trolls that PITA got it I think.

Tribes that seldom post or speak publically rarely come off as arrogant blowhards to the rest of the world.

DeletedUser

Agreed.
That was my point, the fact that Shave and ~One~ have many people trolling for them on the forums. Whereas in comparison, PITA have little. So no one thinks of them as having a bad record of posts.

DeletedUser

Well, finalized results are up. Check it out, some results are different!

DeletedUser92671

Im guessing since out of 69 responses finny wasnt one of them, since i wasnt voted in the most hated forum poster :lol:

DeletedUser

A clean sweep by PITA :icon_cool:

Take the results with a bit of a grain of salt. When you see questionnaires like this, where it's a bit of a popularity contest, and the results are skewed the way they are, it's fairly obvious that certain tribes had more activity in actually filling it out.

So.... Go PITA. You filled out more forms.

DeletedUser

It's a possibility, not a foregone conclusion. It being a popularity contest doesn't mean PITA didn't make a 'clean sweep'. They could've made the sweep even if only 5 people in their tribe voted accordingly. I know I voted for PITA despite not being in PITA.

DeletedUser

I voted for PITA and I'm not in PITA.

I did not vote for my own tribe in any of the situations other than the chance to remain in top 10

I think maybe your idea has merit, but I certainly wouldn't place all of it on the fact that PITA had more players online.

DeletedUser

I'm going to do my best to make the next one better, with some other ideas I came up with on how to rank things more efficiently.

DeletedUser

Take the results with a bit of a grain of salt. When you see questionnaires like this, where it's a bit of a popularity contest, and the results are skewed the way they are, it's fairly obvious that certain tribes had more activity in actually filling it out.

So.... Go PITA. You filled out more forms.

Lol, don't take it too personal :icon_redface:

Most people here know that PITA has very low external presence and I know for a fact that 70% of us don't even come on externals :)

I din't intend to brag anyway. You know when you got respect and when you haven't :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol, don't take it too personal :icon_redface:

Most people here know that PITA has very low external presence and I know for a fact that 70% of us don't even come on externals :)

I din't intend to brag anyway. You know when you got respect and when you haven't :icon_cool:

No no, I don't mind the way the results came out at all, really. Don't get me wrong.

But the thing is that as much as PITA might have a poor external participation, ~ONE~ has an even poorer one. But there's no real way to make it so that tribes have relatively equal representation on here, and that's not really the point, it's really up to us to answer the surveys if we want our opinions out there.

But maybe just for giggles, the next Survey should have a question "Which tribe are you in?" It might be interesting.

DeletedUser

Gearhound, you have no idea what youre talking about :icon_rolleyes:

monsterbro

No no, I don't mind the way the results came out at all, really. Don't get me wrong.

But the thing is that as much as PITA might have a poor external participation, ~ONE~ has an even poorer one. But there's no real way to make it so that tribes have relatively equal representation on here, and that's not really the point, it's really up to us to answer the surveys if we want our opinions out there.

But maybe just for giggles, the next Survey should have a question "Which tribe are you in?" It might be interesting.

the reason he didnt put that question in because last time lot people lied about it when they did answer that question

DeletedUser

I'm going to put it in next time anyways, for funsies, but yes, people do tend to lie. I can tell through process of elimination on who did the post, and usually you find people lying about where they are.

In addition, seeing as I doubt we have 70 people on the forums, I'm fairly sure that a lot of votes didn't come from people who act as representatives on the forums. A lot of players read them, but don't post. I'm fairly sure that as we can't gauge how many do from each tribe effectively, there's no way to claim that sort of bias.

DeletedUser

I'm going to put it in next time anyways, for funsies, but yes, people do tend to lie. I can tell through process of elimination on who did the post, and usually you find people lying about where they are.

In addition, seeing as I doubt we have 70 people on the forums, I'm fairly sure that a lot of votes didn't come from people who act as representatives on the forums. A lot of players read them, but don't post. I'm fairly sure that as we can't gauge how many do from each tribe effectively, there's no way to claim that sort of bias.

my votes didnt get counted :(