Survivor

DeletedUser

I'm a survivor of the FRST vs. BORED war.

Enough said....

I'm calling all the remaining members of NUBS haha

FRST....until this day. You may have taken 20+ villages from me but you have failed to take my main village....and I will be back.

DeletedUser

emoticon-0108-speechless.gif

DeletedUser

until this day. You may have taken 20+ villages from me but you have failed to take my main village....and I will be back.

So did they take it today and make you quit after all of their mean trains stole everything from you?

DeletedUser

Enough said....

FRST....until this day. You may have taken 20+ villages from me but you have failed to take my main village....and I will be back.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

You again? yes your entire tribe stacked your last village, and you arent worth the wasted offense. congratulations. you have a single village on W43... :icon_confused:

HorseSoldier

"I'm incapable of defending my vills but now my friends have stacked the few I have left."

DeletedUser

All I can say is.... lol?
A survivor of a war that didn't end (properly at least)
And you "survived" with one single villages protected by other people? Great acomplichment =]

Good luck on the retalliation! :p

DeletedUser

well done, you survived it, but i think you are not the only one. There are a tribe called sv, and they all survived it.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is having 1 left from (i cant remember exactly) 25+ considered surviving?

If someone was catted back to 26 points, but weren't rimmed, would you still consider that surviving?

ramboas93

Is having 1 left from (i cant remember exactly) 25+ considered surviving?

If someone was catted back to 26 points, but weren't rimmed, would you still consider that surviving?

I agree if you lose over 90% of you village i wouldn't consider that surviving:/

surviving to me is being attacked and able to effectivly defend, counter attack and continue on able to fight again. you cant do any of that:/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can't believe any of your ex-tribemates would support you after you turned on them and spied for Light only caring about yourself. Oops, that backfired. And don't worry Danny, you're profile has encouraged me to give you a little more attention.

Oh yeah, he has told me that his goal is to get into the Top 100 of OD. It's just too bad that if he gets there it will be 85% ODD. And most of that was support from the tribe he double crossed.

Maybe you just learned your lesson and should stay off the externals.

DeletedUser

I will likely eat him myself, but thanks for the help.

I did the same to Jamesaglad1. I will not tolerate that sort of thing in my tribe, even though it was Nubs, I still feel responsible for that.

Posting this message was one of the worst things you could have done. I will be speaking with Nubs, as well, and have them remove their support. Who will laugh then (hint: it's me).

DeletedUser

His main already has incomings Slingo, so please no cross nobling, but feel free to take his new K44 villy. Back when the war was going on I had all his supporters remove support, and it was posted in the NUBS forum to remove it also. Not sure why some of them had a change of heart.

DeletedUser

Lets see killing a nuke gives you about 60k in ODD, assuming you had zero ODD before we attacked that means you killed a grand total of 40 nukes.

Since you lost 23 vills thats under 2 nukes killed per vill lost. (2.4 mill ODD)

Then considering you had morale on your side when defending and a single full defensive vill will take about 1.5 nukes to clear at 100% morale you really have nothing to be proud of :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I lost 0 villages in the frst bored war, but i didn't take any either(hit stacks) i geuss that makes me a survivor?

DeletedUser

Enough said....

No the real survivor is Chapo he have 1 village left :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

W43 forums are boring....

I thought I'd just liven things up a bit :)

DeletedUser

W43 forums are boring....

I thought I'd just liven things up a bit :)

I'm all for people posting, but please try and post something relevant, or at least put things like this in the general section. This is just spam, it doesn't particularly liven things up.