Survivor

DeletedUser25865

lol, btw, i think flaming are okay n should be allowed. theres no fun without flaming, right? i most intrest to read the forums with flaming than without one.

cazzman420

Looks like a comeback, he's grown 500% since he made this post lol

DeletedUser

:D :D :D

Haha, to stedan or slingo, NUBS members aren't even supporting me..........so good call there guys

DeletedUser

Still being able to say "I'm alive"

But someone with a 26 point village on the rim can do that. You can't technically "die" in this game, unless you are referring to not having seen the screen: "All your villages have been taken over by XXX" yet.

There is a 2.5K player near my main cluster who is still alive. Why? Cause he's not worth it. I personally just want to see you build up some barbs for us, so we can have some nice juicy villages to take off you, instead of 2K barbs.

And it's not you who has survived, it's the people who have been supporting you. Why, i don't know, but i think it's hilarious that they would weaken themselves for someone who said (I no longer have the mail) after i sent a few incomings:

"Oh well it's too late to jump ship now, maybe in a few days."

"Let me spy for you."

and etc. :icon_biggrin:

You are such a high caliber, skilled, completely selfless player danny, i want to grow up to be just like you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks Harb!

Means alot coming from you!

Lock this thread up if you're reading :D

DeletedUser

:D :D :D

Haha, to stedan or slingo, NUBS members aren't even supporting me..........so good call there guys

Well, in my mind you are rimmed. You managed to buy enough time to go Barb Nobling in K44 probably right next to the bright guys supporting you, but now that I took your Main village, you are a continent away. Once we push through these other villages, I'll come pay a visit again.

DeletedUser

Yup, I'm fairly certain ownage has been had. Well done Harb. I only wish I had been able to silence the traitor, but you doing so is good enough for me.

I second this thread being locked.