Survivor

DeletedUser

I think we need a self imposed rule that when you quit the world you stop trolling the forums aka the Maclean Dj and conor rule.

DeletedUser

I think we need a self imposed rule that when you quit the world you stop trolling the forums aka the Maclean Dj and conor rule.

You do realize if you lose the people who quit this world you lose over half the posters?

DeletedUser

maclean thats implying that you two make up half of this worlds posters, i guarentee there are others that would post if they weren't flamed immediately...

DeletedUser

maclean thats implying that you two make up half of this worlds posters, i guarentee there are others that would post if they weren't flamed immediately...

No lol i make up 1/100000 or so of world 43s posters.

DeletedUser

I flame people when they post idiotic things.

If your not sure about posting something, mail someone like myself or a regular poster, and ask "Hey do you think that *this* sounds stupid? how can i improve on it?" etc. Most people will be happy to help out.

I like to see people posting, but only if they are going to post things of somewhat value.
:)

DeletedUser

Well said harb, but the issue is people who just flame everybody in general.

DeletedUser

No one said all of your posts are flaming, but im sure many can agree that your posting is unnecessary as you have no position on this world, and have 0 effect on this world. I suggest you go find something to do with your life now.

DeletedUser

Dont make him feel like he needs to come back....

His account isnt gone yet...

DeletedUser

Dont make him feel like he needs to come back....

His account isnt gone yet...

I would love for him to come back. He's a great player, and active with relevant (kind of :icon_razz:) forum activity and that's something that World 43 definitely is not over burdened with right now.

DeletedUser

No one said all of your posts are flaming, but im sure many can agree that your posting is unnecessary as you have no position on this world, and have 0 effect on this world. I suggest you go find something to do with your life now.

I do have something to do but I have a few college classes where I have nothing better to do in my class and since we are working on computers I figured why not post! I know you might be amazed I still have friends that play this world and I like to see whats up and hell I still post on world 7 and I quit that world over a year ago!

DeletedUser

Err... I think you posted in the wrong thread.:icon_eek:

For being such a failure you get a picture

1271220159474.gif

Check the first page of this thread maybe?