SWAG and SWAGA are backstabbing point whores.

DeletedUser

I just thought I'd make a little post here to vent my frustration.
I was leading a fast growing decent little tribe in world 33, and was in talks with SWAGA of joining them.
I was told by their "GREAT" leader Repren Christ that he would have to sit my account to check it out and make sure I'm okay to join the tribe.
Because SWAGA are obviously so crap and can't take out a tribe 1/50th of their size, he goes onto my account, screws up everyones privs, removes all the council members and relieves myself and the other Duke of all our privys.
What a way to play aye SWAGA! Good stuff noobs!
I wish you all luck in this world you back stabbing :D

inappropriate laguage deleted
~thebrute7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you can report him for abusing your account and ban him. Go get him back :p

Nevyn2345

I shall look into this.

However there are a few thing I would like to query first:
1) How could he have removed all the Dukes privelages? you cannot demote all the dukes as one player must always hold the position of duke
2) Why did you not demote yourself before setting him as sitter? that would have stopped anything from happening and is what you should have done, so it's rather rich you calling us the noobs
3) Why have you left this "fast growing and decent tribe"? It would not be that hard to change everything back I am sure and if it's that great why leave them?

I shall now go see the other side of the story and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheerio!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) He must have set someone else as duke - I have no clue who though.
2) That is something I overlooked and should have done like you said but didn't think about it before. I obviously trust people too much. I respected him in his position in his big tribe to not abuse my trust.
3) Don't you think it would be rather pointless to be sitting at the top of the points table on my tribe labelled as Duke - with no privys whatsoever - a sitting target. And what am I meant to do, sit around as a target being top of my tribe hoping the somehow my privys magically reappear?

I'd be glad to hear the "other side of the story" haha.
Please, go ahead.

Nevyn2345

I wouldn't, or I will send in a ticket for calling us all backstabbing ...

inappropriate language deleted
~thebrute7

DeletedUser

Do it mongrel mob all he can do is get you an infraction :D which means nothing :p

DeletedUser

As I recall, I didn't directly call you a backstabbing .
I called your tribe backstabbing POINT whores. I'd be worried if you didn't know the difference between whoring points on an online game and whoring in real life.
I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings mr sensitive.

inappropriate language deleted (pointwhore is one word use it as such)
~thebrute7

DeletedUser48603

I wish you all luck in this world you back stabbing whores :D

For someone who didn't say "back stabbing " you sure said "back stabbing ." Did I missquote you? No I didn't. Perhaps you should have edited that message before wrting this one.

As I recall, I didn't directly call you a backstabbing .
I called your tribe backstabbing POINTwhores. I'd be worried if you didn't know the difference between whoring points on an online game and in real life.

I was once reported and banned for the name "Troop Whore." I was banned for a day and a half since I argued one point you had up there.... I said basically the same thing. Plus, the mods love my sexyness. :)

I'd be worried if you didn't know the difference between whoring points on an online game and in real life.

~thebrute7

DeletedUser

MM, just send a report in about it, find who has the duke privs, thank him and get ur privs back. If u want i can kill some for u cause i HATE POINT whores. I am a noble whore, but still, more vills more troops right :)

Nevyn2345

We are not point whores and i'd like to see an evidence that says otherwise.

Actually you did call us and yes I do take offence to that and that is all it takes.

hmmm, Mr.Sensitive I like that... sensitive guys always get the girls :icon_cool:

~thebrute7

DeletedUser

hmmm, Mr.Sensitive I like that... sensitive guys always get the girls :icon_cool:

Who told you that? I always thought it was the bad guys who got the good girls, in fact there is a song about it :icon_razz:

Oh and btw troopwhore his saying the words pointwhore with the "point" or not will not get him banned as it is not ingame it on a separate programme so to speak so the most he will get is an infraction, maybe not even that because the mod was away not sure if he is back yet.
Hey go giants im a noblewhore too, maybe we can be noble whore buddies :snob:

DeletedUser

Well I knew a time like this would eventually come, didn't expect to be so soon. So you want to try and demean our tribe.
You know nothing about my tribe and how it is run. If repren did what you said he has done it is what it is, but he was not instructed to do so. We are an honorable tribe, and those who have dealt with us in this world know this. So for you, mongrol mob, 2.5k points and only been in the world maybe a month or two know nothing.

I suggest you get your information straight before you come on here and try to deface my tribe.

DeletedUser

Oooh out come the big guns..
"The time has come!" haha.
Actually, the purpose of my rant was not to "demean" your tribe when decided to write this.
I was just pissed off.
We were also an honourable tribe, and had caused no issues with anyone.
Though in the game I have my information straight thanks mate.
Repren did do what I said he has done and yes it is what it is...
He is also a member of your "honourable" tribe.
An hounourable tribe would kick a member like that.
But yes, i've realised it is a successful tactic in taking down opposition and may have to employ it in the future...
Tell a player you have to sit them before they join then take advantage of their account.
:D

DeletedUser

Who told you that? I always thought it was the bad guys who got the good girls, in fact there is a song about it :icon_razz:

Oh and btw troopwhore his saying the words pointwhore with the "point" or not will not get him banned as it is not ingame it on a separate programme so to speak so the most he will get is an infraction, maybe not even that because the mod was away not sure if he is back yet.
Hey go giants im a noblewhore too, maybe we can be noble whore buddies :snob:

Hey im a noble and troop also :D

DeletedUser

There is always several successful rim tribes. Perhaps Swag will be one of them.

Its easy to give sitting to himself from one of the players you are sitting and give him privs. Easily taking your duke powers away and giving them to himself. So that is most likely what happened.

Only competition around you I see is NEW and TW(who is skirmishing E=MC2 and busy). Every rim tribe has to hold its own against a larger tribe down the road, we will see how that goes. It wont help if your reputation is poor in the public forum. Its poor strategy to mess with accounts to win. If you cannot win by skill and activity then what is the point?

I was not ecstatic when Draco was disbanded. I knew about it from when I asked Alias to join. I also asked Alias to leave Famlee(at the time) out of it. But we all know what happened from there. I love the guys from Cola we picked up but we had always planned to take on Draco. Would have much rather seen a war than a disbandment.

DeletedUser

I would like to say that i am sorry for abusing your account Mongrel. I was having a moment where i obviously was not thinking strait on what i was about to do. I hope that you get your tribe back together and that you will grow to be one of the best tribes on this world. I know i cant repay what i did but i just want you to know that im sorry. Like i said i have thought about it now and realized it was imature and noobish. I have learned my lesson. Once again sorry mongrel

DeletedUser

I would like to say that i am sorry for abusing your account Mongrel. I was having a moment where i obviously was not thinking strait on what i was about to do. I hope that you get your tribe back together and that you will grow to be one of the best tribes on this world. I know i cant repay what i did but i just want you to know that im sorry. Like i said i have thought about it now and realized it was imature and noobish. I have learned my lesson. Once again sorry mongrel

Groveling to avoid a report? I'd report him anyways.

DeletedUser

As long as all he did was take away privs then the account has no damages. Therefore he cannot be banned.