SWAG and SWAGA are backstabbing point whores.

DeletedUser

Everyone has stupid moments, but that doesn't mean they're always stupid. It's like sending one noble too many in a train. Makes you look real n00bish, but it doesn't mean you're a n00b...

DeletedUser

Well I have 3 more incoming attacks on my village and 50 loyalty left so yea, has done quite a lot of damage.
I've given up on that world but it's quite funny, it's taking him so long to noble me.
He could've done it in like 1 day but I think it's gonna take him about 4 :p

DeletedUser

I would love to be noblein buddies Mines Long. Im the bad to the bone one:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is getting silly.
Lambera the tough 16k pointer is struggling to noble my undefended 2.5k village.
He's got one of his tribemates to help and attack me.
I'm embarrassed to be nobled by this calabre of player.

DeletedUser21828

Well I have 3 more incoming attacks on my village and 50 loyalty left so yea, has done quite a lot of damage.
I've given up on that world but it's quite funny, it's taking him so long to noble me.
He could've done it in like 1 day but I think it's gonna take him about 4 :p

because like you would have lasted if you was'nt quitting or if your account was'nt messed with?..

to be honest if i was nobling you i might do it over 2 weeks, i mean its not as if you were active and going anywhere lol

DeletedUser

Haha I'm sorry Mr king pin? How do you know I wouldn't have lasted.

I wasn't active and wasn't going anywhere? Ahah bro are you serious?
What makes you think that?
I started the game a long time after the world started and actually built my way to an academy very quickly while sustaining a troop level that would have wasted most people of my point level.

So sorry Mr Putin but I beg to differ.

DeletedUser

Yea, he is cool to. All the grils though think i am so unloved, so the show it by given me there villages

DeletedUser

Ahaha this is honestly ridiculous.
Noone is supporting me or anything.
I'm totally undefended.
He had one of his members attack me then he sent 2 more waves of nobles.
I still have loyalty. Haha.
I don't know if he wants this village or what? At this rate it'll be a couple more days by the time he finally takes it. And by that stage he will have destroyed most of it with catapults. The wall's gone, the stables gone and he's still bombing me. Haha.
Hurry up and end it man.

DeletedUser

What a load of utter dribble. Holy moly, grow up and learn from your mistakes Mongrel Mob, I've never seen the like before.

DeletedUser

There is always several successful rim tribes. Perhaps Swag will be one of them.

Its easy to give sitting to himself from one of the players you are sitting and give him privs. Easily taking your duke powers away and giving them to himself. So that is most likely what happened.

Only competition around you I see is NEW and TW(who is skirmishing E=MC2 and busy). Every rim tribe has to hold its own against a larger tribe down the road, we will see how that goes. It wont help if your reputation is poor in the public forum. Its poor strategy to mess with accounts to win. If you cannot win by skill and activity then what is the point?

I was not ecstatic when Draco was disbanded. I knew about it from when I asked Alias to join. I also asked Alias to leave Famlee(at the time) out of it. But we all know what happened from there. I love the guys from Cola we picked up but we had always planned to take on Draco. Would have much rather seen a war than a disbandment.

Swag will be a succesful tribe if they cut the academy and focus on there main tribe, build it up and go from there, no sense in having a small weak one.

I guess we are at a cross road with them after them taking in some players we were/are going to rim, like the entire DDD tribe, but I think we have/will work it out soon.

DeletedUser

I don't actually care about the village (which he finally took after trying to noble for about four days).
I just was pissed off at the dude and wanted to see him punished :D
Looks like I fail though, as the tribalwars team don't seem to abide by their own rules word for word. Here's the end of our conversation... Pulsar FTW

Jun 26,2009 13:07

He did not physically damage the account. I.E sending troops away for you to be cleared ect. He damaged your tribe. There is a difference.

Jun 26,2009 14:44

Okay then but the main rule is, I quote, "IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO ABUSE ACCOUNT SITTING."
I also quote, "we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners WORK against his instructions."
The second statement doesn't mention the account owners ACCOUNT, it mentions their WORK.
Don't try and tell me that the tribe was not my work, I solely ran that tribe.
Either a) you need to change the wording of your rules
or b) you need to open your eyes

Pulsar FTW

Jun 26,2009 21:36

I'll ask that it gets changed. However he did not damage your account directly. He will not be punished. It often happens. I recommend you demote yourself as a duke whilst your being sat by someone you don't trust.

Sincerely,

Abby/Pulsar FTW
Tribalwars Senior Game Staff

Jun 26,2009 22:24

Bullshit mate.
That's all it is.
He clearly broke the stated rules and that's all there is to it.

Your game, your choice.

DeletedUser

This is it... I am totally finished with all the repetiton of bad words in this thread... Just because I was on vacation does not give anoyone a free day to use language that is not allowed. I did not have this trouble on my other worlds and I will not tolerate it. Bad language is now an instant infraction until I say other wise.
Cheers
~thebrute7

DeletedUser51390

Everyone has stupid moments, but that doesn't mean they're always stupid. It's like sending one noble too many in a train. Makes you look real n00bish, but it doesn't mean you're a n00b...

sending a 5 noble train in this world isnt a stupid thing at all to do... i cant count the number of times my nobles raped me on getting a village between 1-14 loyalty with 4 nobles :icon_redface:

and if it takes for and you over noble yourself you able to rebuild that noble since the noble amount goes by number of acadamies you dont get penalized for loosing a noble