Swag and TW

DeletedUser

Have these two tribes now become family, i was looking at the Opponents Defeated Tribes and it was "The Wraith with Swagger" and the "Swagger with The Wraith" cricman can you confirm this. And how is this going to go down with the scientists because from what I heard they were having a spat with SWAG prior to this. Is that now over or is pinder going to be fighting his/her old tribe?

DeletedUser

Yeah i think he is because he is taking out F=Ma in k42 over 200k points of there villages

DeletedUser

Cool, something exciting happening!
Gotta get Cric and some others to front up a little info.... For the sake of the forums of course.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser21828

Swag and TW are not currently a family but are unbreakable allies that will support each other through and through, Brought together by hatred of a common enemy ;)

DeletedUser

So, looks like who? and e=mc2 are takin beatens

Mabye if it is possible, it would be cool to leave Who? out of this thread.
At least considering the context of the subject.
Last thing it needs is to be derailed like the last popular thread. :icon_sad:

BOT!
Yeah, it looks like E= are gonna be getting another headache.... I wasnt aware of them fighting swag in the recent past.
Is that 4 tribes there fighting at the moment? or 5?
Small tribes non the less, (Excluding KDK-F) but it all adds up.

DeletedUser

Yeah who? arent that important :)
Last time I saw though the scientists werent doing to badly, of course i didnt realise that TW were in on this aswell. Will this coalition to destroy E=MC2 work together and finish them off.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KDK KDKA SWAG TW TWU
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 310
Side 2: 483
Difference: 173
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 33
Side 2: 23
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,427,490
Side 2: 1,440,474
Difference: 12,984
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 143,656
Side 2: 91,873
Difference: 51,783
image.php

Look likes the dr.s arent in lol

DeletedUser

Good to hear of some other wars going on in W33 . a big thumbs up !!!

DeletedUser

Well I don't know much about a war. KDK has been attacking my members actually!! But TW and SWAG families are allies. I haven't heard news that we are family but there has been ideas circulating of a merge, which I don't think will happen. Just after the Monsignor times, at the Marv79 era (if you can call it that) we were close to war, but we went the other way and became allies. and yes we were brought together becuase of the E=MC2 situation with Marv, and a few petty attacks. I can recall one of their guys attacked one of my guys, which got diplomacy going.

DeletedUser

It's a shame the stats don't show all the barbs we are nobling b/c of the members who quit.

DeletedUser

So can anyone confirm whether you guys are family or not?

DeletedUser

I can 95% sure say we are not. But allies certainly. And TWU has just got an NAP with KDK and I'm preassuming KDKA

DeletedUser

I can assure you we have a closer bond than that of e=mc and f=ma. :p