Failed Vote Swapping Flags

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Saw only threads about downgrading, but i would want to have an option to trade it for something else instantly , with as the trader we have for resources.

I do understand it would be 'broken' to be able to trade a lvl 7 haul flag for any flag of your wishes, i will therefor suggest the following.

You can offer your lvl 7 haul flag for a fixed lvl 5 flag of your choice, or offer your lvl 7 haul flag for a randomed lvl 6 flag (Can not be the same type) for an x amount of PP. (i would say thats up to the devs to decide at how expensive it is, cause i don't know the value etc. But a lvl 9 flag should be more expensive than a lvl 3 flag to random/fix.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
even now this game is PP OP. if you can change flags for money it will become to OP for people with deep pockets.

You mean, it would be OP if you could, idk, buy flags? Like, get idk,

098da4d6f5be52cb719fdb30b3c85608.img

Something like this? lol

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You mean, it would be OP if you could, idk, buy flags? Like, get idk,

098da4d6f5be52cb719fdb30b3c85608.img

Something like this? lol
Now it is chances, so the player who pays can have a lot of not so useful flags to get useful ones. Swap flags will make them have only useful ones. This, as it is now, is bad enough, if swap can be done the unfair level that can be bought would be tripled. So no from me. Bad idea. P2W is already strong here, no need to make it more strong as people with low RL resources will stop playing, and we already have problems with low population.

DeletedUser122473

Now it is chances, so the player who pays can have a lot of not so useful flags to get useful ones. Swap flags will make them have only useful ones. This, as it is now, is bad enough, if swap can be done the unfair level that can be bought would be tripled. So no from me. Bad idea. P2W is already strong here, no need to make it more strong as people with low RL resources will stop playing, and we already have problems with low population.

Well the dude is asking for a way to pay pp for a different type of flag which also costs him 1/3 of the flags value (from level 7 to level 6), or choosing the flag himself and going to 1/9th of the value (moving a black haul to a cyan, so from 6561 nobles worth down to 729, so a net loss of 5832 nobles worth of flags).
As of right now it's the most balanced way I've heard so far to get rid of flags you wont be using.