Swedes and Germans

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
Hey all!!

I just did look up for hiscores and I see German tribe and two Swedesh tribe are way ahed of everyone else…
300k+ points vs 200k of all other tribes
No1 can be this far ahead early unless they cheated which the Swedes and Germans must have did….

so I suggest a pact of all world 125 tribes that we team up and take out the Swedes and Germans and make this a fair world that any honest tribe can win.

like dis post if u agree.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Hey all!!

I just did look up for hiscores and I see German tribe and two Swedesh tribe are way ahed of everyone else…
No1 can be this far ahead early unless they cheated which the Swedes and Germans must have did….

so I suggest a pact of all world 125 tribes that we team up and take out the Swedes and Germans and make this a fair world that any honest tribe can win.

I suggest that you stop getting banned.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey all!!

When can we at IDC expect your peace treaty?

Arteezy

Reaction score
"We've been looking for the enemy for several days now, we've finally found them. We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." Attributed to Colonel Lewis B.

OG G

Reaction score
Hey all!!

You started this game 15 years too late man... :(

superguy123

Reaction score
Hey all!!

Psyduck wasnt fun to use anymore as a name?

Arteezy

Reaction score
Hey all!!

Our tribes:
FAMILY
FAMlLY
FAM3lY
4Famly
FAM4LY

With so many tribes to lead I am surprised you have time for externals. You must be a very organized person.

Monkey D. Ruffy

Reaction score
Sweden tribes? SMAK AND SMAKK?

I have a very nice story to tell you about them.
First I was invited to join the tribe by Piik3 .. and after that I help somebody to took some villages ( i need to send my nuke+noble like 12/13 hours away) because it was a tribe OP. When I told that is no sense that I need to help everybody to took villages to sendinf so far away the nobels and when is my turn to get help nobody help me.

First they said that I'm a stressfull player.. because I asked other player to share commands with me so I can see and not send noble before the nukes.
and second is very a.. they told told that I'm a spy because ( Equalizer.gr,) name the village as similar as my nick (If you will go to check you will see that he named the village with all character of the anime and sincerely I even didn'tt that thing). :)

All this fictional story was staged by the leading men of SMAK and of course I was attacked by them. I was really fascinating how many time they need to clear me up. I can clearly said that they are not so good how they are thinking that they are but in the end I find some players in "SMAK Family" who complemented for my "defensive moves".

I would like to thank them for such a nice dirty game and say that they have NAP with both tribe on their flank and they will go south "to take" the border and going nord until the "Famliy trbe". After that their will decalre war on the tribe on the flanks and after this they will start a war with "Family tribe". (We already had a pool on disocrd and this option win. )

I wish you all the best in the game .. and I reapet for the last time that I was not a spy and if you want my villages you just need to ask for them and don’t spread lies about me . Nice readinyg Tubby321 , PAUL WALKER MexicanFireMonkey15.

Have a nice game and of course if somebody need an active and loyal player I recommend myself.
;):cool:

OG G

Reaction score

First I was invited to join the tribe by Piik3 .. and after that I help somebody to took some villages ( i need to send my nuke+noble like 12/13 hours away) because it was a tribe OP. When I told that is no sense that I need to help everybody to took villages to sendinf so far away the nobels and when is my turn to get help nobody help me.

First they said that I'm a stressfull player.. because I asked other player to share commands with me so I can see and not send noble before the nukes.
and second is very a.. they told told that I'm a spy because ( Equalizer.gr,) name the village as similar as my nick (If you will go to check you will see that he named the village with all character of the anime and sincerely I even didn'tt that thing). :)

All this fictional story was staged by the leading men of SMAK and of course I was attacked by them. I was really fascinating how many time they need to clear me up. I can clearly said that they are not so good how they are thinking that they are but in the end I find some players in "SMAK Family" who complemented for my "defensive moves".

I would like to thank them for such a nice dirty game and say that they have NAP with both tribe on their flank and they will go south "to take" the border and going nord until the "Famliy trbe". After that their will decalre war on the tribe on the flanks and after this they will start a war with "Family tribe". (We already had a pool on disocrd and this option win. )

I wish you all the best in the game .. and I reapet for the last time that I was not a spy and if you want my villages you just need to ask for them and don’t spread lies about me . Nice readinyg Tubby321 , PAUL WALKER MexicanFireMonkey15.

Have a nice game and of course if somebody need an active and loyal player I recommend myself.

RIP my guy. We will stomp down to the deepest parts of the tw abyss those guys as well. Family will avenge you.

Serbian Nightmare

Reaction score

Oh no! No one cares. Don't get rimmed next world

Nocturne

Reaction score
Hey all!!

Yes lets go
Komsi komsi

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
Paul walker is an honourable man with a clear vision. He knew that the Germans were a cheat!! He recruited half of k55 and atlas created an alliance to take on the cheating Germans! The last few days the mods exposed the Germans for cheating and has rightfully punished them!
Some say Paul walker is a prophet sent from above but we all know who he is.. he is a family man and nothing can beat the incredible bond he has for his 17 family tribes

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
Paul walker is an honourable man with a clear vision. He knew that the Germans were a cheat!! He recruited half of k55 and atlas created an alliance to take on the cheating Germans! The last few days the mods exposed the Germans for cheating and has rightfully punished them!
Some say Paul walker is a prophet sent from above but we all know who he is.. he is a family man and nothing can beat the incredible bond he has for his 17 family tribes

Thanx.
Truth always reveal itself in the end… and the good always overcome the evil.

glitchers, cheaters, spyers, doxers, and even hackers (xl member hack honor account early in war and throw away troop…) NEVER WIN

OG G

Reaction score
Thanx.
Truth always reveal itself in the end… and the good always overcome the evil.

glitchers, cheaters, spyers, doxers, and even hackers (xl member hack honor account early in war and throw away troop…) NEVER WIN
Thank you for everything Paul Walker. A pleasure to play under your command.