Sweet coordinated revenge. (Ori: watch and learn)

DeletedUser8322

I already explained all of you: dodow quit playing weeks ago!!.

I assume by weeks ago you mean atleast 2 weeks or more, so can you explain this:

dodow13 (485|584) C54 7,738 dodow [......] Ender_wiggin [D.A.] April 28,2007 - 15:23
[conquered] Jormungand (478|580) C54 1,488 not available dodow [GLORY] April 23,2007 - 06:50
[conquered] ivoyo11 (479|583) C54 1,642 not available dodow [GLORY] April 21,2007 - 13:31
[conquered] The Witch House (477|580) C54 3,243 DarkTidings [DFB] dodow [GLORY] April 21,2007 - 10:04
[conquered] Armenger (477|574) C54 7,687 not available dodow [GLORY] April 20,2007 - 20:41
[conquered] 030. Alba Iulia (497|580) C54 5,947 koel1 [D.R] dodow [GLORY] April 16,2007 - 12:42

Between April 16th and April 28th(the date he lost his first village) He managed to noble 5 villages.

Now if he was able to manage conquering 5 villages without playing maybe he is even better than we thought and we should count this as the greatest attack ever......

DeletedUser

I assume by weeks ago you mean atleast 2 weeks or more, so can you explain this:

dodow13 (485|584) C54 7,738 dodow [......] Ender_wiggin [D.A.] April 28,2007 - 15:23
[conquered] Jormungand (478|580) C54 1,488 not available dodow [GLORY] April 23,2007 - 06:50
[conquered] ivoyo11 (479|583) C54 1,642 not available dodow [GLORY] April 21,2007 - 13:31
[conquered] The Witch House (477|580) C54 3,243 DarkTidings [DFB] dodow [GLORY] April 21,2007 - 10:04
[conquered] Armenger (477|574) C54 7,687 not available dodow [GLORY] April 20,2007 - 20:41
[conquered] 030. Alba Iulia (497|580) C54 5,947 koel1 [D.R] dodow [GLORY] April 16,2007 - 12:42

Between April 16th and April 28th(the date he lost his first village) He managed to noble 5 villages.

Now if he was able to manage conquering 5 villages without playing maybe he is even better than we thought and we should count this as the greatest attack ever......

And if RW is claiming that our faces > your faces , then you know this is an achievement for D.A. and DFB to be proud of :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

why do you call snipering a bad thing if breaking a given word is something ok in your opinion?
as for the "fact" that dodow quitted, who cares if he did or didn't
his villages wasn't grayed out so there shouldn't been any discussion about that matter,
also glory leader heard words: "he snipered" so he kicked him out,
so next time if i will attack someone i will always say that he is a sniper hoping that his leader will be similar noob, to kick him out instantly without checking the facts :lol:
as for the comment about the attack... gosh it scared me :icon_eek:

as for jacobite text about inginieru:
It really shouldn't be any wonder why nobody with any brains will ever take you seriously.

the qoutes you made in your post didnt backed up your words, you just made a jerk of yourself as those quotes clearly showns that he didnt called mattius a pointwhore

also he didnt called ender a coward, so next time make sure you are not babbling some untrue trash before you write a comment

Last edited by a moderator:

tpwch

why do you call snipering a bad thing if breaking a given word is something ok in your opinion?
as for the "fact" that dodow quitted, who cares if he did or didn't
his villages wasn't grayed out so there shouldn't been any discussion about that matter,
also glory leader heard words: "he snipered" so he kicked him out,
so next time if i will attack someone i will always say that he is a sniper hoping that his leader will be similar noob, to kick him out instantly without checking the facts :lol:
as for the comment about the attack... gosh it scared me :icon_eek:

First of all, we never claimed that snipering is a bad thing, all we claimed was that its a bad thing when you sniped from a DFB member :icon_twisted: (altought I'm not saying that its a good thing in other situations)

As for him kicking him out as soon as he heard "he snipered", don't just guess when you don't know the facts, we gave him a twplus link that clearly backed up our claims.

DeletedUser

First of all, we never claimed that snipering is a bad thing, all we claimed was that its a bad thing when you sniped from a DFB member :icon_twisted: (altought I'm not saying that its a good thing in other situations)
heh that was good :lol:
As for him kicking him out as soon as he heard "he snipered", don't just guess when you don't know the facts, we gave him a twplus link that clearly backed up our claims.

a tw plus link is a no prof if someone is or isn't a sniper,
and stop sucking to the bad form of this "snipered" word

DeletedUser

Actually, if someone looses a newly nobled village within hours of the enoblement, that is proof of sniping.

DeletedUser

Actually, if someone looses a newly nobled village within hours of the enoblement, that is proof of sniping.

Coincedences Do happen. While it may not be Proof, it certainly does mean its worthy of investigation further should one wish to do so.

DeletedUser

o_O

http://w5.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&pid=42935&mode=conquer
http://w5.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&pid=226820&mode=conquer

That is pretty good proof of snipering.
Granted a good lawyer could make an argument that it's not irrefutable but it is rather solid proof.

He quote Mattius asking him to join and says sorry I'm not a point whore yet.

He asks where the fun is in taking out inactive player. Implying dodow was easy meat on line with taking candy from kids and retards.

I could make a statement similar to yours about how it makes you look ignorant to be incapable of understanding this simple things but I don't think that's what it is. I'm going to chalk it up to the English barrier.

DeletedUser

Are you talking to me jako or perhaps someone further up that you didnt quote?

DeletedUser

He'll know who I'm talking to.
Follow the thread up. It's the same person everybody above me is talking to until you get to them.

Edit:Just noticed you snuck that little post in while I wasn't looking. Nope not you but you can take note of the links also

DeletedUser

Parmenion: blah blah blah
Ender: blah blah blah
Alex: blah blah blah

everyone else: blah blah blah

made up 12 pages of pointless posts, so i gathered that although i think parmenion is an arrogant fool, but still he organised the whole thing and got the job done, so good work DA and DFB, Glory invited tons sim city players so they left to avoid wars, while other top tribes are very selective on membership and picked mostly warmongers who would want to rim players for one sniped village, also PK are forum spammers and there should be a tool on this forum to "show posts without the ones from PK members"

DeletedUser

Parmenion: blah blah blah
Ender: blah blah blah
Alex: blah blah blah

everyone else: blah blah blah

made up 12 pages of pointless posts, so i gathered that although i think parmenion is an arrogant fool, but still he organised the whole thing and got the job done, so good work DA and DFB, Glory invited tons sim city players so they left to avoid wars, while other top tribes are very selective on membership and picked mostly warmongers who would want to rim players for one sniped village, also PK are forum spammers and there should be a tool on this forum to "show posts without the ones from PK members"

BigChad:Blah blah blah....
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

jakobite, Please read my posts CAREFULLY! ok? not between the lines ok? it was a comment i did that i am not a coward or a point whore to leave Glory(I was calling cowards the ones who left glory when the tribe needed them most)! Did i make myself clear now???
I never said that PKs or Mattius are point whores, everybody can check OD as attacker ranking and can see that they are not.

DeletedUser

The Witch House (477|580) C54 3,243 DarkTidings [DFB] dodow [GLORY] April 21,2007 - 10:04
The Witch House (477|580) C54 3,243 not available DarkTidings [DFB] April 21,2007 - 09:00
I hope I quoted the right ones.

I just took an abandoned recently. :icon_redface:
I cleared the troops, and brought down the loyalty all the way from 100 to 0.
As I got the village, I found out it has incoming.
Good thing I had sizeable force with my last noble, and was able to repel the attack, which was a nobling attack.

Had I not been able to defend that attack, the village would've changed hands.
I imagine the twplus stats would have been similar to that of dodow and DarkTidings.
Would that make my attacker a "sniper", too?

I also thought that when you take a village, you should be able to defend it.
If you fail to defend it, then you can only blame yourself.
Is there a grace period of somekind after enoblement, that make attacking during that period be called "sniping"?

I understand however, that in the end, the stronger define the rule.
So please, I do not seek answer based on that, rather, a more common definition of "sniping" thank you. :)

DeletedUser

OFF-TOPIC
Yes that would have made him a sniperer, BUT he could't tell that someone was nobleing that vilalge so...
You should have dodged his attack, next you noble that vilalge againd and he pays for your lost noble..
Now he's probably mad for his lost army and noble, and he is right to be...so proceed with care.
That thing happened to me twice, the difference was that I cleared the villages and they took them just before my 4'th noble arrival, they did not dodge my noble arrival, one time my noble died and because they did not want to give the village back and pay lost resources i had to kill them..

DeletedUser5905

If the attack is incomming when you take the village it is snipping as they sent the attack knowing that somebody had cleared it and is trying to noble it.

If the attack is sent after the village is caputed it is a good tactic, there may only be a small diffrence in time here but it means a lot.