Sweet coordinated revenge. (Ori: watch and learn)

DeletedUser

Jakobite, your agruments were poor, my poor english is good enought to understand his sentences and see what he said and most of all what he didn't

as for snipering, i agree with with last 3 persons,
the tw plus record of this village showns that dodow wasn't sniper in that case :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5905

Dodow did sniper it as he sent the attack knowing that the village was empty of troops and that someone was nobleing it.

For the attack to land so quickly after the take over it can't of been in the posetion of the DFB member when he launched, hence he is a sniper.

DeletedUser

He didn't clear it so it's not his.
He would read mails but not respond so he wouldn't pay for it
He piled troops in to defend it when told what hapened and asked to vacate.
This wasn't the first time he had done this. It was at least the 4th.
he sniped it.

Is sniping a good tactic?
Well yes he can take smaller players villages and not worry about moral. All he's gotta do is wait for the midsized players around him to clear it for him.
Well maybe it's a good tactic as long as you don't snipe DFB anyway. Going to the rim is never good for your development.

DeletedUser

He didn't clear it so it's not his.
He would read mails but not respond so he wouldn't pay for it
He piled troops in to defend it when told what hapened and asked to vacate.
This wasn't the first time he had done this. It was at least the 4th.
he sniped it.

Is sniping a good tactic?
Well yes he can take smaller players villages and not worry about moral. All he's gotta do is wait for the midsized players around him to clear it for him.
Well maybe it's a good tactic as long as you don't snipe DFB anyway. Going to the rim is never good for your development.

Depends how you look at it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

at least you started speaking with sense jacobite and you convinced me in this case,
but still his duke shouldnt fire him,
first, he should try to organise defence and then investigate the matter

DeletedUser

at least you started speaking with sense jacobite and you convinced me in this case,
but still his duke shouldnt fire him,
first, he should try to organise defence and then investigate the matter

Atleast then we couldn't be critisized for attacking an 'undefended' 'inactive' player :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: this topic is starting to get boring after 13 pages ^^.. let's see if 14 can be reached.

joshsullivan

Shouldn't take much more!

Ontopic: This is very impressive I haven't seen anything of this caliber as I haven't played for all that long.

DeletedUser

If its boring, lets make it up with some PKs propaganda (as Ender said):

cica.jpg

DeletedUser

A well organized stuffing of posts will get this to 14 pages. I skipped from page three to here. Good job everyone!

DeletedUser

well, I think that this thread is well and truly over, but we might manage to push it to 14 pages!

DeletedUser

Monkey wins! ^^

EDIT: Rawr I thought I was going to be the one to make it to page 14 first.