SyN vs TED!

• Thread starter DeletedUser99976
  • Start date

DeletedUser99976

SyNergy has declared war on ted, joining us so far are, The Genesis, Good Bye Forever, HAW, and Varyags. There are a few more possible tribes who may also declare. Should you wish to join in on taking ted down please feel free to mail me, Kahldris in game!

May the English Devils fall!

DeletedUser102068

Message from TED
noob_pwning_trollcat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That was perhaps the most boring war declaration I've seen yet!

Congratulations you made war boring. -.-

DeletedUser100507

lulwut, 2 things

boring and gangbang go on Ted and take them all

DeletedUser104590

I give them credit good timing to declare war on us :)

DeletedUser

I predict less than a week for the tribes except G!ans to be taken over, even so G!ans is taking a heavy beating from ~TOP~.

1/10 for the PnP.

DeletedUser104590

SyN are under dogs.

But they have guts and really want to win.

That helps in wars a lot :)

DeletedUser104590

I am under attack from Gians :)

And from other tribes, seems something was planned for a long time lol

DeletedUser102068

SyNergy has declared war on ted, joining us so far are, The Genesis, Good Bye Forever, HAW, and Varyags. There are a few more possible tribes who may also declare. Should you wish to join in on taking ted down please feel free to mail me, Kahldris in game!

May the English Devils fall!

No its a plea for help , your planning a gang bang but you no gang is bigger enough to take down the english devils

conquer323

:icon_rolleyes: I honestly have never heard of either tribe before today but seeing as how Ted seems like a bunch of mass recruiters, I'll assume SyN is the better tribe. Good luck to both sides. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser102068

:icon_rolleyes: I honestly have never heard of either tribe before today but seeing as how Ted seems like a bunch of mass recruiters, I'll assume SyN is the better tribe. Good luck to both sides. :icon_cool:
Do they now?

Last edited by a moderator: