SyN vs TED!

• Thread starter DeletedUser99976
  • Start date

DeletedUser104590

Update.

Well Gian!s family are fighting TED :) but seems TKT family has joined in to fight TED.

Now it about to get good lol

DeletedUser105579

They got cold feet waited of us to declare then said that they would stay neutral, I always take into account a tribe doing that, this is a cutthroat game. However I had been talking with two of their leaders and were quite surprised when they backed out. I mean they are just going to be next, they had a nice buffer SyN. However when that buffer is gone.. well, bye bye HAW!

Haha! You attacked one of our members then asked us for help! You were a desperate tribe looking for any allies. We wanted to watch you burn! And burn you did!

DeletedUser

That was posted in april 4th, when TKT and TKH started encroaching k23/24 when we were napped >.>

DeletedUser

Haha! You attacked one of our members then asked us for help! You were a desperate tribe looking for any allies. We wanted to watch you burn! And burn you did!

Necromancer..

Anyways, you guys will get your turn, thats for sure.

klodapin21

Side 1:
Tribes: TED, TEB
Side 2:
Tribes: SYN, Gians, TG, GB, G!ans

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 434
Difference: 219

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,265,555
Side 2: 2,943,929
Difference: 1,678,374

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,461
Side 2: 8,612
Difference: 16,849

chart

Adding the Gians family Increased their conquors but not against the other side but im sure we'll see more soon from both

edit: aww devil beat me to it :'(

DeletedUser105579

Hmm, this is interesting. I think we (HAW) will be keeping track of this. Although its not like we would make that big of a difference.

DeletedUser

Russell, you either have to fight them now or fight later. Just saying

Last edited by a moderator:

klodapin21

<fail When did you guys get a NAP lol man I really should read everything before I post thought I had

DeletedUser

Not before we take all your villas. :)

You don't have that long. :icon_wink: Wake up and realize that TED's encroaching on you. You're going to have to do something. TED is a very good tribe with strong leadership one that HAW alone won't be able to scratch.

DeletedUser

You don't have that long. :icon_wink: Wake up and realize that TED's encroaching on you. You're going to have to do something. TED is a very good tribe with strong leadership one that HAW alone won't be able to scratch.

I like the part where Number 3 tribe of that continent is egging the Number 3 tribe to self destruct in a war against Number 1 tribe. :p

DeletedUser

I like the part where Number 3 tribe of that continent is egging the Number 3 tribe to self destruct in a war against Number 1 tribe. :p

-sigh- If you were a smaller tribe in a bigger tribes K. You will at some point be eaten, fact. So the best possible time for the smaller tribe to fight for their future so to speak would be when the bigger tribe is fighting someone else. No?

I'm not egging them to war anyone.

DeletedUser104590

This was not really a war,

First 2 days one tribe disbanded, following day main tribe disbanded.

But was fun, that what this game about :)!

As for HAW, they just want to play and have fun.

They didnt join the war, and it turned out to work for them.

DeletedUser105579

This was not really a war,

First 2 days one tribe disbanded, following day main tribe disbanded.

But was fun, that what this game about :)!

As for HAW, they just want to play and have fun.

They didnt join the war, and it turned out to work for them.

We really enjoyed what you guys did. :). SyN asked for our help if we declared war, we said sure. Then they declared and gor pwned by you guys. They deserved it too. They nobled one of our villas, then acted as if nothing happened.

Turns out it worked for the good guys. You got free villages, we got to get rid of an annoying tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Russell you specifically didn't get rid of anyone ;) it was all TED. More power to them, they did very well.

DeletedUser105579

Russell you specifically didn't get rid of anyone ;) it was all TED. More power to them, they did very well.

Haha. I know. But perkill, please empty your villages from troops. It will make it easier to take. :)