SYS vs MVT

DeletedUser

I was boring so...

Subject The tribe Show Your Scars has declared war on tribe Me VS The world :)!
Sent Aug 23, 2011 17:50:45
The tribe Show Your Scars has declared war on tribe Me VS The world :)!

War name: Mauling

Declaration:
People need to learn there place lets take him from all angles

I hope to get them all ^^

DeletedUser

Looks like this is going to be an interesting war to keep an eye on. Haha

Keep us updated mate.

DeletedUser

I gotta love the mentality of people these days. Lets declare war on a tribe when we have no rams, let alone cats and noble trains.

Leaders: to day we are formally declaring war on X tribe.

tribe members
: woohoo, yay, right on lets kick ass.

Leaders
: Ok we are gonna need some serious co-ordination here people, mike you get the troop counts, ralph you get the list of all active members with scouts, marvin we are gonna need some merchant caravans too we are gonna be gone for a while.

{1 week later}
most of the tribe members: grrr this guy keeps attacking me with axes I need help, plz plz plzplzplzplzplz!!!!

Leaders: OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

~Meanwhile those on the forums:~

haha nub-muffins, fail tribe is fail trollollolololololololol :D

DeletedUser

Hum nice point of view, exept... you're wrong ^^

theoblod the great today at 01:48
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
invading me was the wrong move suker
i now have over 100 heavy cavalry and 12 catapults closing in on your puny little village

and thats just for a start
my whole tribe is closing down on you

ps.since i have an acedamy i will have great pride in owning your village after you are croshed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pituriankrovski today at 01:51
Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Pleasee don't noble me! Please! I'me very sorry, Ican send you resources, just don't noble me! :(

xDD