t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser103444

OMG you mean that? and here i thought i would NOBLe 500 vills last night :( awwww....

dude you have no clue what my troops are... the 4 vills u scouted? seriously, thats a pathetic statement.

Feel free to send all your nukes at me :) i can kill them without switching def around...
Btw, i have no grimm support in my vills...

another pathetic statement from a pathetic player...

You boost about taking villages from a quit player (weapon II, and yes i have proof he quit before the 'war')....

YOu had to dismiss your own leader cus u didnt trust him, you didnt achieve anything yet.
We did a test raid to see what we were up against, most of T-Crew was focusing on Motorx:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-Crew
Side 2:
Tribes: MotorX
Players: antf13, Reyche, Rahvanin, J666army, ggerdes

Timeframe: 10/12/2011 00:00:00 to 14/12/2011 23:18:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225,001
Side 2: 4,914
Difference: 220,087

chart

Again, we do NOT see Next! as a war... its expansion, just wanted to see what you would do back, now we know that, its easy to make a raid to kill 3 of your members at once.

You post those stats in an attempt to big yourself up, I was just randomly trolling this thread but now I see the reason for the general consensus that you are, in fact, a collossal tool. If it wasn't for the collapse of MotorX your tribe would still be sub 1.5 million points and nothing more than a graveyard for inactive Manic accounts, 5 million points worth of MotorX players followed the Leader that remained to T-Crew and so It is a testament to your total inability to lead a tribe that even after such an injection of strength you cant organise the destruction of a tribe NINE TIMES SMALLER THAN YOURSELF. I feel sorry for all my old members, there's a donkey at the wheel. And stop calling it expansion, the joke isn't funny anymore.

DeletedUser103444

Just saw that T-Crew are STILL Behind Motorhead in OD Tables. You need to go Grepolis, and you need to go there now.

DeletedUser54677

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending KG, what does OD have to do with anything?

High ODA means you've killed a lot of your nukes on someone's troops. High ODD means you killed a lot of someone's nukes on your (and/or your tribe's) defense. Neither of which is exactly a good thing.

DeletedUser103444

I agree, but it is relevant when he keeps droning on about expansion. Expansion requires OD expenditure. His reply to every argument is "expansion" ergo his argument is flawed. If there purpose is not to expand and grow, other than declare and then fail spectacularly against exponentially weaker opponents, what are they actually doing out there?,

DeletedUser

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending KG, what does OD have to do with anything?

High ODA means you've killed a lot of your nukes on someone's troops. High ODD means you killed a lot of someone's nukes on your (and/or your tribe's) defense. Neither of which is exactly a good thing.

Now this IS just an asumption based on the difference in tribe sizes, but I'm guessing T-Crew has morale working against them, if I was were they were, attacking Next for *cough* expansion (because apparently that is set apart from war, and a part of this game which is meant to be enjoyed and I DO hope Next are enjoying themselves) then I would be making a point of trying to kill Next defenses before morale gets worse, so I would myself expect to see ODA rise just based on the noobish strategy I would incorporate to kill troops early to make nobling smoother :icon_redface:... (/wonders how much he will be flamed for saying that)

As for ODD, if T-Crews ODD isn't going up, it means their stacks aren't stopping nukes, which means Next is getting in and around the armour of the larger tribe, which isn't good. So when it comes to you saying ODD isn't good, what do you mean, from what side and what purpose, if you are killing plenty of nukes and losing little troops for it then surely it would be good, I'm not sure I understand the ODD part of your statement...

Uhhh I rambled there, sorry about that...

DeletedUser102250

ODD means your under attack, so if it is going up that's not a good thing because you are losing troops, which is one way to look at it

DeletedUser54677

I agree, but it is relevant when he keeps droning on about expansion. Expansion requires OD expenditure. His reply to every argument is "expansion" ergo his argument is flawed. If there purpose is not to expand and grow, other than declare and then fail spectacularly against exponentially weaker opponents, what are they actually doing out there?,

No it doesn't. You can noble villages that are defending other villages. No troop loss, no OD gained, 9k villages gained.

As for ODD, if T-Crews ODD isn't going up, it means their stacks aren't stopping nukes, which means Next is getting in and around the armour of the larger tribe, which isn't good. So when it comes to you saying ODD isn't good, what do you mean, from what side and what purpose, if you are killing plenty of nukes and losing little troops for it then surely it would be good, I'm not sure I understand the ODD part of your statement...

Dodging doesn't give you ODD either. It's not necessarily a good thing from either side. High ODD means they killed a lot of your nukes, which means you have to spend the resources and time rebuilding them. Likewise, it's not good for the person getting ODD or their tribe because that means that they're losing a lot of defensive troops.

DeletedUser

Likewise, it's not good for the person getting ODD or their tribe because that means that they're losing a lot of defensive troops.

Not necessarily, if there is a considerable stack, made up from numerous villages then it's a big difference in troops lost when you compare the nuke rebuild from a single village to the D rebuild from multiple villages.
The damage to defensive troops all depends on how much the nukes hurt, you can't out right say that ODD is bad because it means a lot of defensive troops died.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

I sincerely doubt that Next have the village count to make a large number of stacks useful.

DeletedUser

I sincerely doubt that Next have the village count to make a large number of stacks useful.

That would depend on the effectiveness of T-Crews attacks (attacking with defensive troops?) would be a good way to high ODD with low defensive losses...

DeletedUser54677

Because those of course make up a majority of their attacks. Not to mention ODD gained from defending against defensive troops is less than offensive troops.

Next lack the village count to make stacks effective. Their largest player isn't over 90k points at the time of posting this. (jasper1020, Points: 83.787) Even if he was all defense, that's only 8 possible villages of full D. Enough to make 2 stacks viable against a tribe of T-Crew's size with no morale penalties. And that's a big if.

DeletedUser

Because those of course make up a majority of their attacks. Not to mention ODD gained from defending against defensive troops is less than offensive troops.

Next lack the village count to make stacks effective. Their largest player isn't over 90k points at the time of posting this. (jasper1020, Points: 83.787) Even if he was all defense, that's only 8 possible villages of full D. Enough to make 2 stacks viable against a tribe of T-Crew's size with no morale penalties. And that's a big if.

But again that's assuming players aren't looking out for each other...

DeletedUser54677

Going back to the "They don't have enough villages to stack" thing as well as the "Their largest player isn't over 90k points" thing.

DeletedUser54677

No it's not. You have less troops to stack with, making it break even, at best. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54677

So instead of having 4 villages at 100% morale and being able to stack two villages, you have 2 villages and have the same (rough) value of defense and are able to stack.. 2 villages.

Problem being, that morale isn't a very good counter when your opponent can just throw much troops at you. Rising your ODD scores, making them, yet again, not a good sign.

DeletedUser

Luck (from attacker's point of view)
11.2%

Morale: 50%Attacker: HallieMarie
Origin: (Hidden)

Quantity: 0 0 6831 0 70 2611 400 0 247 5 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6831 0 0 2611 400 0 247 5 0 0

Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender: The Army Ant
Destination: (Hidden)

Quantity: 3770 5538 0 5621 0 0 0 874 0 0 0 4 0
Losses: 1015 1491 0 1514 0 0 0 235 0 0 0 1 0

EspionageResources scouted: 399.887 399.887 399.887

---I don't know. I used the similator and even at 0% luck, it would take me three and half nukes to clear that at the 50% morale it was. But using the sim and 0% luck again, it would only take me one and a third to clear it at 100% morale. Morale is half, but it takes me more than double to clear.

DeletedUser54677

Report.

Yeah. Except I do it one better at 53%.

Also; if you're at 50% morale, that means your troops are at half fighting strength. So you'd still need 2 nukes to clear it if was at 100% morale. And being that you should be a lot larger of a size than him, you can rebuild nukes faster than he can build defense.