t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser

They planned an op on me...still waitingl....

Anyway, Next is fulll of inactives, Full of people wanting to leave... Jasper and TheDaddy share internet connection (while being 2 hours from eachother????good luck supporting)

Next = Dead... already... in 1 week 6 members bye bye...
They wont exist in 2 weeks.
If i wanted i could have 5 mill points hitting them.... they however dont even deserver that kind of attention... they nobled an inactive.. WOW! great job...

They are dead before 2012

sorry to burst your bubble kg but we dont have inactive members as t-crew took the ones that were and you say we will all be dead by 2012?
thats gone up as i could of swore you stated earlier on we will all be dead within 48hrs and that was about 4-5 days ago.
i think you need to come back to earth kg as ITS A GAME and fighting is the fun of the game wether we win or lose as the end of the day there is other worlds and you have only survived as long as you have because of where you have your tongue.
i guess the saying is true when their say its not what you know but who you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

i said if you red it which you didn"t the stats they posted showed nexts winning at which point i said how long till kg begs manic for help i never once said kg went crying to manic now did i..

Next leader is the one who said oh they just started attacking us and kg did go crying so if your gonna insult me make sure you get what i said right

theyposted stats of them winning... werent the real stats... at that point they already dismissed members.

sorry to burst your bubble kg but we dont have inactive members as t-crew took the ones that were and you say we will all be dead by 2012?
thats gone up as i could of swore you stated earlier on we will all be dead within 48hrs and that was about 4-5 days ago.
i think you need to come back to earth kg as ITS A GAME and fighting is the fun of the game wether we win or lose as the end of the day there is other worlds and you have only survived as long as you have because of where you have your tongue.
i guess the saying is true when their say its not what you know but who you know.

you dont have inactive members?
So the graph's i posted were from people u call ACTIVE? wow... we have a diff view on whats active and whats not...
Because in T-Crew they wouldnt survive.

I find it so funny that all of you think im kissing MANIC ass...
Do you know why i returned to this game? because warstiner asked me to come back out of retirement... warstiner will protect me no matter what....i never asked for that.

Plus i have more then enough experience in leading tribes considering on the past 3 worlds i was the leader of MANIC....

Its true, its a game!
I have fun winning, you guy's enjoy losing apparently.

DeletedUser

you dont have inactive members?
So the graph's i posted were from people u call ACTIVE? wow... we have a diff view on whats active and whats not...
Because in T-Crew they wouldnt survive.

king geldolf said:
now goodie they took a few vills, few from an inactive player and 2 from me

If inactive players don't survive in T-Crew, how come you have one yourself?

DeletedUser

theyposted stats of them winning... werent the real stats... at that point they already dismissed members.

to make BlackChaosBelow job a little easier i won't post in here anymore i really did enjoy our talks when it didn't turn to flames KG and rawr ^^ gl in game to both of you

DeletedUser26129

If inactive players don't survive in T-Crew, how come you have one yourself?

he quit and didnt tell us :(

So Next, let me ask you something, do you really believe you have a chance of winning?

DeletedUser

Jasper and TheDaddy share internet connection (while being 2 hours from eachother????good luck supporting)

we might not be able to support each other but there is plenty of blue dots around to help us(if needed) but sharing the same internet doesnt mean we cant take turns on attacking the same player.

btw jacob was out of order as like some said we should keep flaming for ingame purpose only......bad bad bad boy jacob

DeletedUser26129

we might not be able to support each other but there is plenty of blue dots around to help us(if needed) but sharing the same internet doesnt mean we cant take turns on attacking the same player.

btw jacob was out of order as like some said we should keep flaming for ingame purpose only......bad bad bad boy jacob

Lots of red aswell :)

DeletedUser26129

Side 1:
Tribes: T-Crew
Side 2:
Tribes: NEXT!
Players: jimcarr81, lionheart kk, tiger662, mhiney17

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 28
Difference: 126

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 2
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 927,959
Side 2: 80,644
Difference: 847,315

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,266
Side 2: 13,824
Difference: 80,442

chart

Think its pretty much done now... :)

[SPOIL]
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php
[/SPOIL]

I reckon this can be closed.
Only 1 player actualy fighting now.

DeletedUser26129

Funny how Losing tribes and players always play the RL card.

DeletedUser

So, Next! has merged with a smaller tribe and formed SoD. Is this war still going on...

Only interested because SoD is right beside me

DeletedUser

Funny how Losing tribes and players always play the RL card.

if your talking about me and the-daddy then yes we left because of real life things that we need to do like......
look after 5 kids.
in the middle of moving home.

both our accounts werent ours as both were giving to us and we wanted to start again with our own names but it will be on a faster world as world 58 was a little slow for us as we prefare a 2.0 speed world.
maybe we will meet again one day kg but im sure even tho we aint playing anymore our villages that we gifted will be used to take you out and i wont spoil the suprise but you will see some big changes with some new tribes on k38 soon that might just want you to stick your hairy tongue out that little bit further to ram up manic rear end to save yourself.
enjoy the game kg and dont be upset if things dont go according to your plans as after all its only a game and we are all here just to kill the boredom and to have fun.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser26129

if your talking about me and the-daddy then yes we left because of real life things that we need to do like......
look after 5 kids.
in the middle of moving home.

both our accounts werent ours as both were giving to us and we wanted to start again with our own names but it will be on a faster world as world 58 was a little slow for us as we prefare a 2.0 speed world.
maybe we will meet again one day kg but im sure even tho we aint playing anymore our villages that we gifted will be used to take you out and i wont spoil the suprise but you will see some big changes with some new tribes on k38 soon that might just want you to stick your hairy tongue out that little bit further to ram up manic rear end to save yourself.
enjoy the game kg and dont be upset if things dont go according to your plans as after all its only a game and we are all here just to kill the boredom and to have fun.:icon_razz:

second a 2.0 speed worlds comes out im there... world 10 veteran!!!!

oh world, present form Next leadership:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjECdOdRPic

and no one can kill me....