t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser

if memory serves just before next and wars merged, the conquer stats was 24-20 in t-crews favour.

DeletedUser

u suck!!!!!!!!!!

waaazzzzzzzz up!!!!!!! CC, T-crew declared on Next, they might be disbanding already. If you get an opportunity, please go to there current war against ~GOT~ were they are focused on INSAN3 and T-Crew is just taking out members... Kinda like they took out members of NEXT! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's at least pretend to contribute to the conversation when we post, yes?

DeletedUser

hocc, next didnt disband, they merged with wars into sod. then some of the members defected into kp, oh and look, a manic basher tribe. we wasnt winning on caps, but we was damn close. now you can go onto stats and see i lost my villages today, and yes i did, to a gang bang. remind you of anyone? you cant brag about t-crew or manic beating next and wars in caps, your 3/4 times the size of us.

DeletedUser

Well now, I wasn't expecting to see you ever again, CC.

meh moderately bored thought i'd pop in ...hope your doing well KK

waaazzzzzzzz up!!!!!!! CC, T-crew declared on Next, they might be disbanding already. If you get an opportunity, please go to there current war against ~GOT~ were they are focused on INSAN3 and T-Crew is just taking out members... Kinda like they took out members of NEXT! :)

heya hocc how's it hanging?

Let's at least pretend to contribute to the conversation when we post, yes?

my apologizes ...umm good luck to both sides ... better?:lol:

DeletedUser26129

hocc, next didnt disband, they merged with wars into sod. then some of the members defected into kp, oh and look, a manic basher tribe. we wasnt winning on caps, but we was damn close. now you can go onto stats and see i lost my villages today, and yes i did, to a gang bang. remind you of anyone? you cant brag about t-crew or manic beating next and wars in caps, your 3/4 times the size of us.

NeXuS Reborn (disbanded)

Says so ingame so must be true :O

and it was NEVER dam close :S do you also didnt hear about this thing called TWSTATS?
Dismissing a player to save stats still makes u lose vills as a tribe...they still count in warstats.

@ CC, COME HERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA HUG UUUUUUUUUUUU

[spoil]
pedobear__free_hugs_by_cafxpow-d3e0o9w.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CC :O OMG!!!! CC.. I have MISSED YOU! <3

Oh and yeep if TW says tribe disbanded must have happened right ? *Cough*