t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser26129

But jasper, you are so close to me :O

and i like to be rank 2 in K38 again :) so if u dont mind i will expand

BTW if u mind i will still do it, so i really dont care :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you scouted one of our players because a barb near you got nobled by them.
you dont own the k or world 58 and no-one and i mean no-one needs your permission first before they noble anything.

DeletedUser103468

you scouted one of our players because a barb near you got nobled by them.
you dont own the k or world 58 and no-one and i mean no-one needs your permission first before they noble anything.

I second that.

DeletedUser

Bloody hell king, you are so up yourself, it's unreal. You do know this is a game, aye? No need to get all touchy.

DeletedUser

Mistake

Alright I"m tired of you noobs arguing. King geldwolf has more experience playing tribalwars than anyone that's commented. (including myself) TO viper. YOur terrible mate If I was up next to you, you'd have been rimmed already. I sent one nuke at you to help clear a stacked village for another tribemate. My single nuke cut your so called stacked village down to hardly anytroops at all. i brought your "stacked village" wall down to 8. What kind of stacked village can a nuke do that too? And that was with my poor morale of 75 percent. Your a joke and so is your tribe. The member that was going to noble you ended up running into family issues and had to be off for a few days. That's the only reason your still alive. Now for the T-crew only internal nobling that's a lie as well. Every now and then we run into a member who goes inactive. Hmmm... Should we toss him aside to get picked up by a noob tribe, or do we noble him him? The second option is better. The other half of our internal nobling is players who quit for RL for personal problems or issues. YOur arrogance is hilarious and you think your standing up to a giant. No. Your standing up to God. (King Geldwolf). If he had not been in poor health lately once again your pidly little.... cluster of players. You don't even deserve the title of a tribe. The sad thing is.. right after were done nobling you.. you will be rimmed and look you'll be nobled again since were so close. Have fun in another world boys and girls. Mayeb next time you'll run into another group of players like yourself that call themselves a tribe. You may have a chance. :)

DeletedUser96004

previous 2 comments are sooo pathetic. Jasper i think in 5 days time you should post the war stats on this joke of a thread. Show the world how wrong you were, and then make a public apology to king.

DeletedUser

geldwolf you do realise this is just a game and if we do get rimmed it doesnt mean we will die in real life aswell

DeletedUser103470

Alright I"m tired of you noobs arguing. King geldwolf has more experience playing tribalwars than anyone that's commented. (including myself) TO viper. YOur terrible mate If I was up next to you, you'd have been rimmed already. I sent one nuke at you to help clear a stacked village for another tribemate. My single nuke cut your so called stacked village down to hardly anytroops at all. i brought your "stacked village" wall down to 8. What kind of stacked village can a nuke do that too? And that was with my poor morale of 75 percent. Your a joke and so is your tribe. The member that was going to noble you ended up running into family issues and had to be off for a few days. That's the only reason your still alive. Now for the T-crew only internal nobling that's a lie as well. Every now and then we run into a member who goes inactive. Hmmm... Should we toss him aside to get picked up by a noob tribe, or do we noble him him? The second option is better. The other half of our internal nobling is players who quit for RL for personal problems or issues. YOur arrogance is hilarious and you think your standing up to a giant. No. Your standing up to God. (King Geldwolf). If he had not been in poor health lately once again your pidly little.... cluster of players. You don't even deserve the title of a tribe. The sad thing is.. right after were done nobling you.. you will be rimmed and look you'll be nobled again since were so close. Have fun in another world boys and girls. Mayeb next time you'll run into another group of players like yourself that call themselves a tribe. You may have a chance. :)

m8 one advice ... you realy realy must get a life its just a game and he is one of the player not any kind of a god not even angel just another player in the game that some awesome programer created ,,, so they are the best not any of the player lol...... but realy get a life pluse it sounds like ur kissing his behind

DeletedUser103468

previous 2 comments are sooo pathetic. Jasper i think in 5 days time you should post the war stats on this joke of a thread. Show the world how wrong you were, and then make a public apology to king.

You mean queen....

DeletedUser

Btw MANIC and T-Crew, King Geldwolf it's a "god" or actually a real "king". Lmfao, he's a pixel hungry monster, and nothing else. lolololol You guys need to open the curtains and get outside more.

DeletedUser103468

Donno. I think king there is attacking himself with ice cream, reading the forums and crying about it.

DeletedUser103040

oh. sweet!

go do some actions. :) i want to see some reports and stats.

DeletedUser

t-crew declared on motor too...

Lol, so what are the sides?:lol:

T-crew (berry and manic if they join in) Vs Next, motor and wabbit?

Cause you have been attacking wabbit and next with defense.. :icon_rolleyes:

But what do it know..? spear nuke are the way forward now..