t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser

so t-crew have finally declared war on next!
i supose it was going to happen after they dropped the nap between the two tribes and then started to scout players from next!
i think the biggest suprise is t-crew have been attacking one of next! players for a while now and lost everything they threw at him.
actually it got that bad for them that they started to attack with defence troops and ended up killing all the troops from a certain player from t-crew that he had nothing to defend with and eventually lost a few villages to next!
im just wondering how many other tribes t-crew have declared war on in the last few weeks as it must be around 3-4(not including next!):)

DeletedUser26129

uhm? why are u posting this?

actualy T-crew never attacked Next... some of my members attacked some of yours.. thats not a tribe effort, and ask viper what he lost on me yesterday? hes a joke...

But seriously why post this? we are the rank 6 tribe, u are 36... this is expansion, not war.

DeletedUser

expansion

i think when our tribe gets a notification saying that t-crew have declared war on us then im guessing your declaring war.

DeletedUser

Lol? How is expansion not war? King, we are practically neighbours, if you think you're going to be "expanding" into me, think again mate.

DeletedUser

Jay, your 1k axe and 1k Lc aren't "nukes". So stop thinking you're badass cause you can send a few rams my way.

DeletedUser

Oh really? Cause i doubt that. You lie about everything you do. And you think you're big with yer 125k points when all you do is internally noble? Lmfao.

DeletedUser

sir king geldwolf i have a message from viper for you as he had forgot his password and managed to get logged out for 15 mins.

Viper14386 today at 19:05
i can't log in mate due to not remembering my password so i got logged out for 15 mins so can you just put well geldwolf try going crying to your girlfriend a bit more and that he should check my OD out against his seeming that brother grimm has been giving him easy villages and he has been sending his stuff again my villages and just upping my stats =D. also tell him to have a look at gingerpunk and richdukes and all the attacks i had coming in that my OD shows i demolished.

Also tell him it was ginger punk who started it. who does he think he is saying we should in theory bow down to him and his tribe just because his girlfriend wears the trousers in the world.

DeletedUser103468

sir king geldwolf i have a message from viper for you as he had forgot his password and managed to get logged out for 15 mins.

Viper14386 today at 19:05
i can't log in mate due to not remembering my password so i got logged out for 15 mins so can you just put well geldwolf try going crying to your girlfriend a bit more and that he should check my OD out against his seeming that brother grimm has been giving him easy villages and he has been sending his stuff again my villages and just upping my stats =D. also tell him to have a look at gingerpunk and richdukes and all the attacks i had coming in that my OD shows i demolished.

Also tell him it was ginger punk who started it. who does he think he is saying we should in theory bow down to him and his tribe just because his girlfriend wears the trousers in the world.

That's just funny.

DeletedUser

Also, this war is between T-Crew and NEXT!, not MANIC. If you guys at T-Crew think you're so badass, come get us? Stop hiding behind MANIC?

DeletedUser103468

Also, this war is between T-Crew and NEXT!, not MANIC. If you guys at T-Crew think you're so badass, come get us? Stop hiding behind MANIC?

Lol there not gonna do that. That requires skill. Poor them

DeletedUser

another message from viper for geldwolf

Viper14386 today at 19:16
ow and sorry tell him half his members aren't active anyway and the fact he is trying to internally noble his whole tribe under the protection of his girlfriend is rather lame.