t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser

he included those players(next players) who left during the war.

its still wrong as we have took 10 villages but that graph only says 9.
i think il stick to what i see in our war section.
on a slightly different subject i thought manic werent involved in the t-crew v next! war as yourself seem to be scouting and attacking our players

DeletedUser

I thought they were staying out of matters aswell, guess T-Crew need help. lol

DeletedUser103040

it's our own expansion. we have targets on next members before your war between next and tcrew starts. and just4 knows that he's my target especially those who are former zzzz.

we won't do any coordinated attacks to any tcrew so don't worry. we'll do our own expansion without any help from anyone.

i'm using we coz the account is coplayed, just telling you guys in case everyone's wondering why i always use WE

DeletedUser

it's our own expansion. we have targets on next members before your war between next and tcrew starts. and just4 knows that he's my target especially those who are former zzzz.

we won't do any coordinated attacks to any tcrew so don't worry. we'll do our own expansion without any help from anyone.

i'm using we coz the account is coplayed, just telling you guys in case everyone's wondering why i always use WE

so basically your helping t-crew as the ones your scouting/sending fakes etc to on k38 arent former zzzz members and there is no manic player on that k either so i think we will stick to our own thoughts and say that manic are helping t-crew

DeletedUser103040

alright stick to what you guys believe in. i don't care. :p they don't even know that i'm scouting K38 vill players.

i have my own reason why i'm scouting players who are behind the frontline. and no matter what happen we will be in K38 soon. face the fact, we're going to be your new neighbor soon. you should already know that.

DeletedUser

It's funny how everyone keeps droning on and on about how MANIC is helping T-Crew against some sub-million point tribe.. when it's clearly just a couple of players who are intent on attacking/scouting you guys.

Heads up NEXT!, you are nowhere near important enough for even a handful of our players to send attacks for laughs. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser26129

its still wrong as we have took 10 villages but that graph only says 9.
i think il stick to what i see in our war section.
on a slightly different subject i thought manic werent involved in the t-crew v next! war as yourself seem to be scouting and attacking our players

yeah because your war section is more reliable then TWstats? uhm no...
When the stats were posted it was 9....

And players who were in Next! at the time of the 'war' still count as 'war' stats

DeletedUser

It's funny how everyone keeps droning on and on about how MANIC is helping T-Crew against some sub-million point tribe.. when it's clearly just a couple of players who are intent on attacking/scouting you guys.

Heads up NEXT!, you are nowhere near important enough for even a handful of our players to send attacks for laughs. :icon_rolleyes:

funny you guy waitted till T-Crew was losing to jump in but there not important heads up MANIC is a joke along with t-crew and that suck up KG

DeletedUser

kissy kissy more chanman lmao, funny you was singing a different tune when you was asking us to be your allys and we told you 'NO' :icon_rolleyes:

now all of a sudden we suck blah blah blah.

brown noser lol

DeletedUser

funny you guy waitted till T-Crew was losing to jump in but there not important heads up MANIC is a joke along with t-crew and that suck up KG

T-Crew is losing? I wouldn't know, I don't follow this excuse for a flame fest much.. and damn that's really gonna hurt their public ima- wait what? Since when has MANIC or T-Crew cared about what you, and everyone else thinks?

suck up KG

Yeah, just take a look at your recent posts, most of them are about how FORK is all great and shit, and how badly we suck. :lol: If that isn't you kissing ass at every opportunity, I don't know what is. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser26129

T-Crew was never losing...jesus i feel surrounded by idiots.

Next! dismissed players to save stats...they are down 6 players in 1 week.
Plus quite a few are inactive now:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Next = Dead....

DeletedUser

Sounds like the kettle called the pot black.

ummm RAWR OW! has been allied with FORK for a while now even when i was bashing them on the forums but now MANIC is just plain noobish most of the post from your members are pointless as you guys are wrong and when your wrong you tend to flame its just getting sad now

im not kissing up to anyone but your members are making you look pretty bad with some of there posts. I know faaaark from another world and i trust him when he says they don't plan on attacking OW! as long as we don't attack them and them bsing you i see it as you bsing them its all in the point of view.

not to say i have 3 people in FORK wanting me to co them and i had 2 people in MANIC asking me to co them to all within the last week so yeah :icon_confused:

well there gonna let T-Crew do most of the work before they jump in anyway manic sucks almost makes me wanna co an acc in FORK by the front lines

Hm, yep.

DeletedUser

kissy kissy more chanman lmao, funny you was singing a different tune when you was asking us to be your allys and we told you 'NO' :icon_rolleyes:

now all of a sudden we suck blah blah blah.

brown noser lol

i never asked you to be my ally? and as far as i know OW! never asked you as we been allied to FORK for a long now as i said RAWR i like you its the rest of manic who come on here trying to flame and fail at it maybe they should take lessons from you i still flame FORK and get on them about recruiting maybe not on these forums but i still do

@KG it was already posted on here they had more caps then you which then i made a post about how long till you begged manic to help you in which case NEXT players said they now have incomming from quite a few manic members so yeah like i said

@Bristus learn to read i said when they were losing not that they still are

also seeing as i still have 3 offers to co acc in FORK if i wanted to suck up i think i would of jumped on the chance to play in there not to say i still have 2 offers to come co in manic as well so clearly im doing something right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93513

also seeing as i still have 3 offers to co acc in FORK if i wanted to suck up i think i would of jumped on the chance to play in there not to say i still have 2 offers to come co in manic as well so clearly im doing something right

No offense to you or anything..but people are very desperate for co's. lol I mean, I've been looking for one for months. At this point I'd be willing to offer a random 100 pointer the job. /jokes But yea..it's not really impressive when you say you have offers to play in all these different tribes.. We heard you the first time.

Anyway, I've gotta say that I'm kind of impressed. I mean, NEXT! have conquered over 10 villages from T-Crew. I know, I know, that's not a lot. But when you look at the size difference, and you compare both tribe's players and stats..then yes. Even if they were all re-caps, it's surprising.. to me. Even though T-Crew is ahead in stats.

I'm just gonna give Next some confidence and encouragement. Don't give up. The only one who can make you give up is yourself. :)

It's not over until the fat lady sings. aka emperor sin. he has a throat infection and lost his voice, so you have a lot of time. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser91782

No offense to you or anything..but people are very desperate for co's. lol I mean, I've been looking for one for months. At this point I'd be willing to offer a random 100 pointer the job. /jokes But yea..it's not really impressive when you say you have offers to play in all these different tribes.. We heard you the first time.

Anyway, I've gotta say that I'm kind of impressed. I mean, NEXT! have conquered over 10 villages from T-Crew. I know, I know, that's not a lot. But when you look at the size difference, and you compare both tribe's players and stats..then yes. Even if they were all re-caps, it's surprising.. to me. Even though T-Crew is ahead in stats.

I'm just gonna give Next some confidence and encouragement. Don't give up. The only one who can make you give up is yourself. :)

It's not over until the fat lady sings. aka emperor sin. he has a throat infection and lost his voice, so you have a lot of time. :icon_cool:

I'll co you brian! <3

Lulz no. ;D

DeletedUser101986

sheesh i told you my doctor said it was just a common cold thing >_>

DeletedUser26129

How on earth is it impressive if a 1 mill tribe takes 10 vills in a raid wich only involves 1.5 mill ... and that 1.5 mill takes 20+?

Only 1.5 mill was involved in this raid against Next!....

The rest had other orders... look at the south and their progress against Motorx.......

Next really is NOT a priority eventhough they would LOVE to be one... they are NOT on our map as a real target...
its expansion... we did 1 test raid to see if they would fight back, now goodie they took a few vills, few from an inactive player and 2 from me (care.com, 2 half vills...)
They planned an op on me...still waitingl....

Anyway, Next is fulll of inactives, Full of people wanting to leave... Jasper and TheDaddy share internet connection (while being 2 hours from eachother????good luck supporting)

Next = Dead... already... in 1 week 6 members bye bye...
They wont exist in 2 weeks.
If i wanted i could have 5 mill points hitting them.... they however dont even deserver that kind of attention... they nobled an inactive.. WOW! great job...

They are dead before 2012

DeletedUser

i said if you red it which you didn"t the stats they posted showed nexts winning at which point i said how long till kg begs manic for help i never once said kg went crying to manic now did i..

Next leader is the one who said oh they just started attacking us and kg did go crying so if your gonna insult me make sure you get what i said right