Difference: 72
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,711,429
Side 2: 3,071,997
Difference: 639,432
chart

Ah no, this is the real amusement oO

this is completely disgraceful, this world would have started off a whole lot better had those inactives been eaten in wars of thier own from the start

THIS IS WHY I HATE FAMILY TRIBES... you have a warehouse for res... Quit storing food there are starving people all over the world you greedy pricks

DeletedUser82601

I don't write in the forum very often but I wonder...what does NOB!! use to do with inactives? make the villages go barbs? now that's a darn fine waste of pretty villages :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this is completely disgraceful, this world would have started off a whole lot better had those inactives been eaten in wars of thier own from the start

THIS IS WHY I HATE FAMILY TRIBES... you have a warehouse for res... Quit storing food there are starving people all over the world you greedy pricks

Yeah! From now on i vote nob!! should decide what happens to T.D.E inactives and resources :icon_eek:

Areyaen

OK-

- stop inviting crap players... war them and be glory hounds
(sorry too late and now the good ones can't even stand out in the crowd)

- quit making the good ones barb noble to boredom, find work to keep them busy, and having fun, (no one except sim players like to noble inactives)

- find new owners from other worlds to keep your accoiunts in the tribe, the more co-players you can pack into an account guarantees the next inactive won't be a victim account

- keep the handful of good players you find warring other tribes, not just picking your invite list by players in a K or the rankings

(best recruitment is a target that won't give up, no matter the odds against them they are lifers that are hooked so bad they will quit their job to save your "donkey"... give them that dead account that just sitting there... the old owner would be happy his work wasn't a complete waste)

oh and become NOB!!'s pet Academy tribe

^^^joke don't even think about associating crap with NOB!! quality,,,some homophobe might say that it's sexually suggestive and will try to get me banned:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

OK-

- stop inviting crap players... war them and be glory hounds
(sorry too late and now the good ones can't even stand out in the crowd)

- quit making the good ones barb noble to boredom, find work to keep them busy, and having fun, (no one except sim players like to noble inactives)

- find new owners from other worlds to keep your accoiunts in the tribe, the more co-players you can pack into an account guarantees the next inactive won't be a victim account

- keep the handful of good players you find warring other tribes, not just picking your invite list by players in a K or the rankings

(best recruitment is a target that won't give up, no matter the odds against them they are lifers that are hooked so bad they will quit their job to save your "donkey"... give them that dead account that just sitting there... the old owner would be happy his work wasn't a complete waste)

oh and become NOB!!'s pet Academy tribe

^^^joke don't even think about associating crap with NOB!! quality,,,some homophobe might say that it's sexually suggestive and will try to get me banned:icon_razz:

All good apart from there should be a 5th option.

-They must disband, mass delete and all cut of there small toes as punishment for nobling so many 1.5k barbs.

Areyaen

james? quit telling TDE that NOB!! is on masks side... only side we are on at the moment is ours, tsktsk

we don't care who wins either way, mask is doing a great job of cougar hunting, and forcing the children to watch....

TDE has some decent players... too bad there's so many there I can't find them in the crowd

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MASK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,126
Side 2: 2,296
Difference: 1,170

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 36
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,363,927
Side 2: 12,992,618
Difference: 4,628,691

chart

Side 1: 854,881
Side 2: 294,145
Difference: 560,736

chart

The tide is turning ;)

velibor

james? quit telling TDE that NOB!! is on masks side... only side we are on at the moment is ours, tsktsk

we don't care who wins either way, mask is doing a great job of cougar hunting, and forcing the children to watch....

TDE has some decent players... too bad there's so many there I can't find them in the crowd

Lol you guys are not really fund of imposters eh? Why go to other worlds when there are some closer by :D
The reason i doubt his "XXXXXX" tribe is your basher tribe is because you guys really have no need for a basher tribe being as strong as you are...i think? and i seriously doubt Nob!! would have a player with so little brain run their basher tribe :s (+ps if that is your basher tribe please be aware that both of the members that are in it are refugees lol)

Velibor on 27.05. at 00:33
Hello Lopez,

I am aware of your past with us, & am writing you ask whether you would like to join our family that is local to you.

We are at war with a tribe smaller than ourselves & are dealing with them. You could be a part of this & get a load of free villages, by joining us.

Please get back to me regarding joining us mate.

I wait your response,

Sincerely,

[player]Velibor[/player] Co-leader of the [ally]TBE[/ally]

lopezs on 27.05. at 17:17
I give you a Baron spot in my tribe if you join many ex V members will join us and some of your members even will join me i suggest you also join we have powerful freinds and allies with all major tribes.

Velibor on 27.05. at 17:19
what about [ally]rx4u[/ally], i think they are after you

lopezs on 27.05. at 18:38
no they are not after me my freind like i said i have real powerful freinds and i will be forming an elite tribe if you are interested email me back ..

Velibor on 27.05. at 20:40
well you were a player in V who were pretty much everyone's enemy

can you tell me some examples of these 'real powerful friends' of yours, names please

lopezs on 27.05. at 20:57
yes youre right i was in -V- but all those tribes do not consider me an enemy they are all my freinds and im sorry but i cant give you those names its confidential only tribe members can see our ranking and format..Also a few of your members will be joining my tribe today dont see this as an act of war but as an act of a new freindship dont attack any of them.

Velibor on 27.05. at 20:58
None of our members will be joining you without us, we work very hard for our members & we expect loyalty, which we get.

Unless you tell the names, none of my tribe will be joining you.

lopezs on 27.05. at 21:01
some of your members have been emailing me and telling me that they dont like the way your tribe runs things over there and they wish to join me i dont see why thats a problem why will you force a player to stay in your tribe if they feel its not best....

Some powerful freinds i have are members of
1.~Raid~
2.NOB!!
3.???
4.-A-
5.rx4u

we have connection everywhere and are well protected by them all if you want more detailed names join me and i will introduce to all my connects that will ensure your survival in this world you wont regret it as a co leader of my tribe.

Velibor on 27.05. at 21:03
I would like to get back to you please if you don't mind, sometime in the next 24 hours

lopezs on 27.05. at 21:04
i have patience my freind email me when your ready.

Velibor on 27.05. at 21:06
Also, in the meantime, I want all attacks on this tribe stopped immediately

lopezs on 27.05. at 21:08
I have no attacks headed to your tribe my freind i send my attack yesterday and that was i send..i have no need for any more of your tribes villages as i have taken all villages that posed a threat already.

Velibor on 27.05. at 21:10
You stay away from lumo then, also didnt you once run a tribe mate long before V, back when raid were two tribes The Jokers & DW

lopezs on 27.05. at 21:13
Actually no i did not this account was given to me a few months ago when this account joined -V- why do you ask.

Velibor on 27.05. at 21:16
because i remember a lopezs now i think of you running a tribe called riderz.

I ran the BBYE2 at the time & i remember this guy, the account you inherited.

We were allies against DW, but then lopez, got nobled & disbanded his tribe which was twice our size, most of those members then went to the Jokers & finished us off

lopezs on 27.05. at 21:24
oh ok well im the new account holder and i recieved this account at about 50k now im over 500k

Velibor on 27.05. at 21:24
then you have done much better than its previous owner,

I will get back to you about joining though

Velibor on 27.05. at 21:34
Command
Origin Player: lopezs
Village: E 002 (394|607) K63
Destination Player: ackmed
Village: The Second push off (384|665) K63
Arrival: May 27, 2010 23:59:38:867
Arrival in: 2:26:13
» Rally point

you have this outgoing attack on our tribe, all attacks must cease on our members

lopezs on 28.05. at 01:16
Like i said all attacks were sent yesterday i cant do anyhtng about it know

Velibor on 28.05. at 14:01
ok then mate, i think i will join you, could you tell me who else will be coming over with me please, i'd like to know if your bringing any other decent players from here to you please

lopezs on 28.05. at 14:31
[player]cassifer[/player] from ur tribe and im waiting for the list from Rhyno...Also ex V members and a few more

Velibor on 28.05. at 14:34
right well would it be ok if myself & lumo both got baron privs there please?

lopezs on 28.05. at 14:52
yes my freind i will also invite Lumo

Velibor on 28.05. at 14:52
right well if come over now, i will get privs straight away, no poll or any rubbish like that?

lopezs on 28.05. at 14:53
yes im online u can help me set up the forums and stuff like that

lopezs on 28.05. at 14:53
email me once u join

Velibor on 28.05. at 14:54
ok i will do that with you mate

Velibor on 28.05. at 14:54
have joint now

lopezs on 28.05. at 14:55
I made you baron who are going to invite

Velibor on 28.05. at 14:56
i am gonna invite some friends from TBE

lopezs on 28.05. at 14:56
ok ca i have a list becasue we are going to be an elite tribe

Velibor on 28.05. at 15:00
you attack our members frequently, you insult us, you nobled us when warring with NOB

you recruit our members & you expect us to be civil & join you?

how rubbish is that c'mon

do you actually expect me to do that

lopezs on 28.05. at 15:02
thats ok wow u dismissied 2 of my members that doesnt hurt they will join again by today and the forums are easy to create e thats not problem for me all you did was casue more problems for yourself what a Noob tell Lumo and any of your members to stack there village sup real fast becasue Raid/Nob will be coming for your tribe you forgot im there basher tribe and by you doing that they will be real mad

Velibor on 28.05. at 15:03
you tell yourself what you like mate

lopezs on 28.05. at 15:04
lol...

Last edited:

Tbongzat

Lol Lopesz is a -V- refugee, he told me to noble him, and then called me a pussy when I told him I wasn't going to waste nukes on 60/60 stacks with 30% morale. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78112

okay you got us were there bashers :icon_rolleyes:

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

Wow we are taking more than MASK!! they are soon dead LOL!

I have read this forum last weeks and its incredible how mutch bullshit its writes here,

Now is the time to explain and tell how things are, from my perspective ;)

Mask
They kicked over players who pulled them down, they have only good players left, but will not be sufficient to remove T.D.E from the map or destroy them.

T.D.E
We have start to kick inactives and noble them up, and slowly start to turn back the stat,

About the War
In my eyes is not a war, we take 2 villages, they take 2 from us and so on, both tribe are hunting on dirrents K,

How will win this?
The tribe that will stand longest, or the tribe that have strongest diplomatcy,

//King Dragon

Tbongzat

KD, wanna talk about the 13 short-range (Under 5 hours) trains you had hit Beast Of Burden yesterday? :icon_wink:

Thirteen trains, zero villages nobled. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 AAGPR
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,145
Side 2: 2,427
Difference: 1,282

chart

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 50
Difference: 133

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,445,260
Side 2: 13,684,305
Difference: 5,239,045

chart

Side 1: 1,352,589
Side 2: 411,113
Difference: 941,476

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 *

Side 2:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 104
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 390,221
Side 2: 806,318
Difference: 416,097

Tbongzat

Side 1:
Tribes: MASK BASH
Players: pRide.kernel

Side 2:
Tribes: TAK T.D.E T.D.E2 AAGPR *TA
Players:

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 63
Difference: 125

chart

Side 1: 1,401,529
Side 2: 529,792
Difference: 871,737

chart

There, unbiased. While not officially related, MASK and BASH do share a common goal, and pRide.Kernel is a solo player inside TDE's cluster nobling King Dragon, he is friends with several MASK members, so I've included him in the stats. Likewise, TAK, *TA, AAGPR, and the TDE Family all have a shared external forum in which they share claims and ops, making them a single family tribe. All tribes listed are at war with each other.

DeletedUser

there were done few adjustments to accessability to the booking system and thats as far as the shared externals go.

oh yea, i dont think that AAGPR even has access to that..
this is T.D.Ef vs. MASK thread, so only unbiased version is T.D.E ; T.D.E2 vs MASK.

u seen any stats where RAID and NOB r shown together, theire allies and all.. ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mate i dont know where you got your info from but TDE doesnt use a shared forum with all those tribes lol

TDEs forum is for TDE only, each of those tribes have their own forum. The only thing we are guilty of was temporarily using a shared booking system to avoid cross nobling. Last time i checked TA, AAGPR dont have access to this system anymore (Dont think AAGPR ever even had access to the system). I dont see a point though in adding a player who is 120k points and is tribe less to the stats, kinda worthless eh?
(especially since he has only nobled a single village off TDE after getting kicked from the tribe but lost 4 to gullydwarf)

Has Bash even done any attacking on TDE?

This is the TDE MASK warthread can we keep it to these tribes and not be adding in a whole bunch of tribes and players simply because they are allied with one of the opposing sides? If you want to talk about their wars with MASK/TDE then give them their own thread please.

If we just start adding in everyone we are friends with it will erupt into the same pointless argument that was waged over including inactive players who were booted

DeletedUser

KD, wanna talk about the 13 short-range (Under 5 hours) trains you had hit Beast Of Burden yesterday? :icon_wink:

Thirteen trains, zero villages nobled. :icon_razz:

talk about what? i got 20 village, most of them barbarian noble and he got, hmm i guess 250 villages in the area, my other villages are 150 hours from that cluster, and i took 2 village yesterday, and hold one village, and today i took one more and still holds it, so what you talk about zero village i dont understand, tw stat is easy to understand, look here:

See here

you see, i took 3 villages, he took one back, easy to see ;)

//King Dragon

when did AGPR to be T.D.E? haha you are increadibal, when you take more village from us then we take from you, then you show the right stat, but when we take more from you again you NEED to take in other tribe in the stat,

Good luck and contiune dream!

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

King Dragon..... if you knew anything about sending trains then you should realize if you send 13 trains and you get 2 villages its time to rethink your strategy. I mean I realize trains are cheap to rebuild and looking like an idiot is probably nothing new to you, but I am pretty sure most people lose their jobs for going 2-13. I know if I received that on a paper in college I would not be bragging about it.