Side 2:
Tribes: MASK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

Wow we are taking more than MASK!! they are soon dead LOL!

I have read this forum last weeks and its incredible how mutch bullshit its writes here,

Now is the time to explain and tell how things are, from my perspective ;)

Mask
They kicked over players who pulled them down, they have only good players left, but will not be sufficient to remove T.D.E from the map or destroy them.

T.D.E
We have start to kick inactives and noble them up, and slowly start to turn back the stat,

About the War
In my eyes is not a war, we take 2 villages, they take 2 from us and so on, both tribe are hunting on dirrents K,

How will win this?
The tribe that will stand longest, or the tribe that have strongest diplomatcy,

//King Dragon

Only to keep your mouth closed I would be back to game and turn statistics against your tribe one more time...
So is clear why you weere hiding in a hole. Just by the numbers.

You really stinks...

DeletedUser

just spent five minutes trying to understand that last post, no progress so far. : S

DeletedUser

I love this! I wonder what that NAP conversation was like.....

KD: Since TDE fears NOB!! more then Mask and Mask fears NOB!!, lets come to a mutual NAP because we both fear NOB!! more then each other.

LOL

DeletedUser

bit arrogant, are we?

only part of u that could really affect T.D.E is ex NMS, ye some of them r good, but brighteyeslondon and such wouldn't be anything hard to deal with.

DeletedUser

This thread is going off at a pointless tangent. It has been said enough times by all those that count, that NOB!! is not planning any ops on either tribes that are the subject of this thread.

Of course NOB!! trolls will play on the forums, it's one of the things they do.
Of course NOB!! is arrogant, our reason for existing is to get into fights, and if your business is looking for fights, it doesn't pay to be all sweet, innocent and flirtatious.
Of course NOB!! are going to be subject of speculation following our latest round of recruiting, but there's already a thread for that.

Now, minaise, you like talking more than answering questions. Are you going to declare your IGM? - I think you're not even on this world, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

become the catalyst66

he probably co-plays T.D.E or took over one of their accounts :lol:

just guessing by the amount he backs them up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i still fail to see the need for it, those few who know, they know. besides, how couldn't i be playing on here, i love this world. <3

DeletedUser

King Dragon said:
Yes the war is over :)

//King Dragon

Say what?? I want my money back....

Of course NOB!! trolls will play on the forums, it's one of the things they do.
Of course NOB!! is arrogant, our reason for existing is to get into fights, and if your business is looking for fights, it doesn't pay to be all sweet, innocent and flirtatious.

Pretty much the reasons I joined :)

minaise said:
i still fail to see the need for it, those few who know, they know.

Why so defensive? :icon_confused:

velibor

I love this! I wonder what that NAP conversation was like.....

KD: Since TDE fears NOB!! more then Mask and Mask fears NOB!!, lets come to a mutual NAP because we both fear NOB!! more then each other.

LOL

Hahaha thisone really made me lol

DeletedUser

there was me thinking how quiet the forums were... then veli-bore posts again and I find myself missing that golden silence...