T.d.e4

DeletedUser

To clarify that T.D.E4 are NOT one tribe that belong in The Dragon Empire family,

Hoof*Hearted try to trick himself into protection,

So with this I would like to clarify that they do not belong to us.

//King dragon
T.D.E
T.D.E2
T.D.E3

NOT T.D.E4!!

DeletedUser

King you prob dont remember me I quit a while back but used to be SANE and then Cobra we had many minor battles over villages in the northern part of k37 and k36 but I have to congratulate you on how well you have progressed in this world with your tribe. I must admit back in the beginning I thought your tribe would fall to Cave but you hung in there and have flourished on this world.

We had our differences but I would just like you to know I have respect for you and your players such as Adi the Wise (again many battles with him, dragonnest, yellow dragon etc etc) and wish you all the best.

Best of luck hunting Hoof*Hearted I hope you rim him and then just for giggles rim him again!

Paddan

The name is now T,D,E on the trible

It's now 3 noobs and them can not make up your own name to the trible. :lol:

DeletedUser

this time its actually abit more believeable. : )
he aint the only one doing it for w47.

tbh, his future here wouldn't be too bright.

DeletedUser

Apparently Hoof has been in talks to get accepted into T.D.E. I heard that this was his holding tribe for his account and that when he brought those other members T.D.E said he couldn't get in.

DeletedUser

you should really pay more attention on what you read... i reckon you qouting that? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apparently Hoof has been in talks to get accepted into T.D.E. I heard that this was his holding tribe for his account and that when he brought those other members T.D.E said he couldn't get in.
We would never let hoof in, he is a lier who talks to much about to much.

DeletedUser81385

A guy who talks too much bullshit. But he seems to have one or more of those who believe him.

DeletedUser

Last I heard a new player was on the account. Apparently Barnzy put his rl mate on it. If the guy hangs out with Barnzy then he probably is just as bad or worse then Barnzy which means TDE recruited someone similar to Hoof.

gompers

That or he just told you he gave his account away so you'd take him in. Looks like his plan worked too.

DeletedUser

Maybe its still HOOF and he is pretending to be someone else ? maybe new player is worse than HOOF , who knows!