T*F Trustworthy? You decide...

DeletedUser

Maybe ........ maybe not ...... just because you dont think anyone is after you, doesnt mean they're not :icon_eek:

Lol! Indeed. Just because you are in a padded room, it does not mean the voices in your head aren't silently gathering and plotting behind your back to beat you and leave you hanging by your tighty-wighties from the coat rack.

And just remember, paranoia does not make you crazy, nor does talking or even arguing with yourself. No! It is when you get in a fist fight with yourself over who gets the last hotdog! And I would have won if that punk hadn't sucker punched me!!

:icon_eek:

What?!?

Oh never mind then!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol! Indeed. Just because you are in a padded room, it does not mean the voices in your head aren't silently gathering and plotting behind your back to beat you and leave you hanging by your tighty-wighties from the coat rack.

And just remember, paranoia does not make you crazy, nor does talking or even arguing with yourself. No! It is when you get in a fist fight with yourself over who gets the last hotdog! And I would have won if that punk hadn't sucker punched me!!

:icon_eek:

What?!?

Oh never mind then!

:icon_biggrin:

Meh <3 jooo:icon_redface: