T*F Trustworthy? You decide...

DeletedUser

You go through the trouble of diplomatic talks, get an NAP secured and then get 2 villages nobled by their members. No im by no means bitching or complaining, im just saying if you have diplomatic relations with them, beware. They seem to have many shaky diplomatic relationships and wouldnt think twice to turn on you in an instant.

Happy Cliffjumper on 31.01. at 00:56 Quote
BoS - They are a temporary NAP. If you want to noble one of their members, please contact me first, so I can spin up a story to tell them. If you are already in the process, please continue

Doesnt that defeat the entire purpose of an NAP? Just curious.

DeletedUser

You go through the trouble of diplomatic talks, get an NAP secured and then get 2 villages nobled by their members. No im by no means bitching or complaining, im just saying if you have diplomatic relations with them, beware. They seem to have many shaky diplomatic relationships and wouldnt think twice to turn on you in an instant.

'I'm not complaining' Then you complain. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of not complaining?

NAP's all get broken at some point. Play tribal hugs if you don't like it, i heard its good.

DeletedUser

Haha no trust me i know how to play the game, however war at this point is really pointless.

DeletedUser

Haha no trust me i know how to play the game, however war at this point is really pointless.

That depends on your objectives in the war. T*F have already shown they are capable of having a war and still growing.

spleen mage

I'd already concluded that T*F were not trustworthy after OP's last antics. Looks like I was right.

DeletedUser

As expected from T*F, absolutely no honor. Yes, the game is rather dirty and Im no saint either, but still...

DeletedUser

You guys (except atomic cloud) have completely over-reacted. Lots of NAP's are broken everyday throughout the servers, but you react to this one like they've just shot Santa. You are allowing past events to cloud your judgement.

DeletedUser

Just seems like good tactics to me.

A NAP is a NAP. When the NAP is active, they should stick to the diplomacy or they are breaking the rules, which you, obviously, have to read.

That's why I don't like diplomacy and that's why Legacy doesn't have visible diplomacy. We have friends, and see where it goes from there. Engaging into pacts at this time of the server doesn't look like a good idea to me. You better wait and see what happens :>.

DeletedUser

It's not underhanded. The message you quoted clearly stated they were going to tell you about it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would understand pulling your knife and thursting it into someone back at some point, but I would also declare on the other side or atleast tell that the NAP is over. What I don't approve is signing a contract just for the sake of getting other guys back turned on you to rush in with that knife and then spreading your hands and making puppy eyes telling "sorry, it was an accident".

DeletedUser

I would understand pulling your knife and thursting it into someone back at some point, but I would also declare on the other side or atleast tell that the NAP is over. What I don't approve is signing a contract just for the sake of getting other guys back turned on you to rush in with that knife and then spreading your hands and making puppy eyes telling "sorry, it was an accident".

Errr, where does it say T*F said 'sorry, it was an accident'? And it wouldn't be stabbing them in the back if you told them first, they'd have time to react.

DeletedUser

Errr, where does it say T*F said 'sorry, it was an accident'? And it wouldn't be stabbing them in the back if you told them first, they'd have time to react.

:icon_rolleyes:

"so I can spin up a story to tell them."

DeletedUser

Right here..

ummm said:
BamBammer on 02.02. at 23:31
Why are you attacking me when we have a NAP?

Lunar 3mpire on 02.02. at 23:40
I can't believe I missed that... Sorry.

Lunar 3mpire on 02.02. at 23:51
It may sound stupid, it's just I marked your village in a colour similar to that of NAPs, and so that's why I didn't realise.

BamBammer on 02.02. at 23:57
It's ok. I was just wondering why you were attacking since the NAP has been in place more than a week.

BamBammer today at 01:55
Just a misunderstanding huh? So I guess you misunderstood what a NAP is now eh?

DeletedUser

From the players side of view (those not of T*F leadership).

Ok, our view on this is simple. At the beginning of the NAP, little was known from the players point of view. Basically, they randomly got listed as an NAP. For the first 3-4 days we had know clue that they were a "real" NAP as nearly all of our diplomacy to date has been used as markers, as 90% of top tribes will do. Hence, nobling continued by our members whether it included them or not.

Anything after this point was due to the occurence of the disbanding of us and talks then stopped except for them saying our NAP was real and the message quoted above by Happy. Apparently OP was in talks about a full blown aliance (mail from BOS diplomat said so). Personally, I find that hard to believe, but hey who knows. He also stated in the mail that we had an NAP and our member was attacking his player. While I am not in a leader role in T*F, any nobles made were done with a reason...the spin off comment was simply relaying the message in a way that would be understandable.

edit: Be smart here, if you see a randomly placed NAP in your tribe, do you think it is a NAP or do you sooner think it is a tribe being marked to get taken out?

techno t

Stop your whimpering and give em a good seeing to.

And remember age old rule in this game (surprised you never knew it) Ally status means nowt, infact it puts you further up peoples hit lists, including your so called allies. It's just a temp truce while they build up sufficent forces to take your sorry arses down :icon_wink:

Ally or NAP status means nowt

Shlomzi

1) You say you aren't complaining and then complain.

2) NAPs are all eventually broken. They aren't meant to be permanent.

3) Having a spy in a NAPped tribe also kind of defeats the purpose of a NAP too, no?

So kfollmer, you leading another family tribe in this world? :icon_wink:

techno t

Just Twat them and stop your whimpering. If you cant give em a good twatting then that's your fault and bad planning.