T*F Trustworthy? You decide...

DeletedUser

From the players side of view (those not of T*F leadership).

Ok, our view on this is simple. At the beginning of the NAP, little was known from the players point of view. Basically, they randomly got listed as an NAP. For the first 3-4 days we had know clue that they were a "real" NAP as nearly all of our diplomacy to date has been used as markers, as 90% of top tribes will do. Hence, nobling continued by our members whether it included them or not.

yes yes, i have been in many tribes that do the same thing. the difference is, we have never had a problem like this. this is easily preventable if you forums are clean and tidy, as well as if players read the forums. so sorry this is no excuse.

DeletedUser

Right here..

Lunar 3mpire on 02.02. at 23:51
It may sound stupid, it's just I marked your village in a colour similar to that of NAPs, and so that's why I didn't realise.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he saying that your aren't NAP's therefore not making excuses? He said he marked in a colour 'similar' to NAP's, therefore meaning he doesn't think your an NAP.
I may have misinterpreted this, apologies if i have.

DeletedUser

yes yes, i have been in many tribes that do the same thing. the difference is, we have never had a problem like this. this is easily preventable if you forums are clean and tidy, as well as if players read the forums. so sorry this is no excuse.

Every tribe has people who don't read their forums, hence NAP's are accidentally broken by players who don't read forums.

DeletedUser

1) You say you aren't complaining and then complain.

2) NAPs are all eventually broken. They aren't meant to be permanent.

3) Having a spy in a NAPped tribe also kind of defeats the purpose of a NAP too, no?

So kfollmer, you leading another family tribe in this world? :icon_wink:

Shlomzi good to see you here :) Cant ever get you off of PnP can we? :p Yeah we all know NAP's are meant to be broken. But not a week after they are formed. Im just saying if you make an NAP with another tribe it is not common practice to break it a week after and do it intentionally.

As for the family thing, no we are going solo this round at the beginning. If tribes present themselves that seem adequate we may think of reforming The Brotherhood here. Have some good allies though of ex LOD and LOE members from 17, and a couple others.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he saying that your aren't NAP's therefore not making excuses? He said he marked in a colour 'similar' to NAP's, therefore meaning he doesn't think your an NAP.
I may have misinterpreted this, apologies if i have.

The last message was in reference to NEW attacks that had been sent after the "sorry i marked you purple" bs

DeletedUser

Every other tribe listed has been announced as a marker or real. This is the first not to as we had 2-3 days of poor organization while trying to rebuild our forums. We re-built what we knew of, we had to wait to hear from OP about whether the NAP was real or not.

The forming of this NAP just happened to occur at the same time as OP being hacked. Obviously, the information regarding it was thrown aside for a few days as OP had more important things to do that took the forefront.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shlomzi good to see you here :) Cant ever get you off of PnP can we? :p Yeah we all know NAP's are meant to be broken. But not a week after they are formed. Im just saying if you make an NAP with another tribe it is not common practice to break it a week after and do it intentionally.

As for the family thing, no we are going solo this round at the beginning. If tribes present themselves that seem adequate we may think of reforming The Brotherhood here. Have some good allies though of ex LOD and LOE members from 17, and a couple others.

Actually, i tend to think the first week is the one NAP's are usually broken, because its the most unstable.

DeletedUser

Every other tribe listed has been announced as a marker or real. This is the first not to as we had 2-3 days of poor organization while trying to rebuild our forums. We re-built what we knew of, we had to wait to hear from OP about whether the NAP was real or not.

ohh ok, well that is fair enough.

DeletedUser

Every tribe has people who don't read their forums, hence NAP's are accidentally broken by players who don't read forums.

*cough*circulars*cough*

It's leader's/diplomat's job to make sure everyone knows that you got a NAP. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

*cough*circulars*cough*

It's leader's/diplomat's job to make sure everyone knows that you got a NAP. :icon_neutral:

Actually its there job to MAKE the NAP. They can't make people read forums or read mail, some people are just that lazy :)

DeletedUser59335

Don't see anything wrong..

ahh well if u got the power to do it then u can do it..

no i do not trust them.. but i don't blame them for doing taht.

tryster

DeletedUser

Actually its there job to MAKE the NAP. They can't make people read forums or read mail, some people are just that lazy :)

Too lazy to read circulars, those guys don't belong in tribes. :lol:

DeletedUser

Not representing T*F, or my ideals behind T*F, but regarding the mistrust everyone seems to be openly saying about T*F.

This situation causes a lot of mistrust, however, it also allows stronger alliances later, for those who take up these alliances will ensure there are no unfriendly dealings with T*F, and a closer bond will be more likely to be formed.

Aka, it all helps with strategy.

DeletedUser

Don't see anything wrong..

ahh well if u got the power to do it then u can do it..

no i do not trust them.. but i don't blame them for doing taht.

tryster

So if you got power to do something it means that you are allowed, eh? Yuvin had power to get someone to co-play with and then change the password (yes taking this to extreme but that is a really damn ridiculous saying)

techno t

You go through the trouble of diplomatic talks, get an NAP secured and then get 2 villages nobled by their members. No im by no means bitching or complaining, im just saying if you have diplomatic relations with them, beware. They seem to have many shaky diplomatic relationships and wouldnt think twice to turn on you in an instant.

Doesnt that defeat the entire purpose of an NAP? Just curious.
JUST TWAT HIM/THEM

We in the IRA wouldnt have taken this flak so calmly

so we wouldnt

By the way, Tesco's have a cracking offer on Boddingtons, I've got 2 crates of the stuff. Well should I say 1 crate left, but its too nice to leave sitting on the side:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't trust them because optimus prime said part 2 tribe thready thing would be coming soon, and it's been awhile and still not here! :<

techno t

I don't trust them because optimus prime said part 2 tribe thready thing would be coming soon, and it's been awhile and still not here! :<

do you understand logical sentence structure???
do you??

do you????

DO YOU???????

I think maybe not. Maybe I should drink more and all will become clear with that mass of tangled words you typed:)

DeletedUser

From the players side of view (those not of T*F leadership).

Ok, our view on this is simple. At the beginning of the NAP, little was known from the players point of view. Basically, they randomly got listed as an NAP. For the first 3-4 days we had know clue that they were a "real" NAP as nearly all of our diplomacy to date has been used as markers, as 90% of top tribes will do. Hence, nobling continued by our members whether it included them or not.

Anything after this point was due to the occurence of the disbanding of us and talks then stopped except for them saying our NAP was real and the message quoted above by Happy. Apparently OP was in talks about a full blown aliance (mail from BOS diplomat said so). Personally, I find that hard to believe, but hey who knows. He also stated in the mail that we had an NAP and our member was attacking his player. While I am not in a leader role in T*F, any nobles made were done with a reason...the spin off comment was simply relaying the message in a way that would be understandable.

edit: Be smart here, if you see a randomly placed NAP in your tribe, do you think it is a NAP or do you sooner think it is a tribe being marked to get taken out?

Anybody else think this is the spin story they said theyd come up with

Happy Cliffjumper on 31.01. at 00:56 Quote
BoS - They are a temporary NAP. If you want to noble one of their members, please contact me first, so I can spin up a story to tell them. If you are already in the process, please continue

This circular suggests you should really know about it.

DeletedUser

If you knew anything about kebabe, then this isn't very surprising.