T*F Trustworthy? You decide...

DeletedUser

Nice to know your personal needs comes before your tribes. You'd hamper your tribes expansion for your benefit? I see it's not only other tribes you reserve your underhand tactics for :icon_wink:

Did I call you an idiot? I don't remember doing so...

So, you're agreeing with what I'm saying that is is a low tactic? Therefore, I am right in saying that T*F aren't trustworthy? Again, (as pinkpanther said) I'm not arguing about whether the tactic is valid or not, simply that T*F would be the last tribe I would have any kind of relations with.

I never said he didn't get hacked, I don't know why you bothered mentioning that. Guilty conscience maybe? :icon_biggrin:

And lose any scrap of integrity in the proccess :)
Wow, it's all about you in that post. Did I say you called me an idiot? Did I say you said OP did get hacked?

No, I didn't do it for selfish purposes, lots of members approached me that they were worried about BoS's growing numbers around them, and that their growth was being hampered since all they did was noble their farms.

Truthfully, I had hoped OP would be back to solve the problem and coordinate an attack on BoS, where we could end the NAP and take them out in one blow. However, I did not want to hinder the tribe's growth any further while waiting for that, and so it was a pretty dodgy NAP.

You all say no one will trust us now, but like I said before, look at it from my point of view. BoS are useless, they cannot help at all, they would get in the way rather than help.

However, like I said, I am not the diplomat, and future diplomatic relations will be dealt with in the future. This stuff has happened to lots of top tribes before, the smaller tribes just never post about it.

Stop making such a big deal of it.

DeletedUser

blah blah untrustworthy Shut up and play the game

if you were in his position you would do the same no?

Michael Corleone.

blah blah untrustworthy Shut up and play the game

if you were in his position you would do the same no?
I would not even make a NAP in the first place, but if a NAP is created, it does kind of look bad if you cancel it very shortly. Nobody is going to want any diplomatic relations with T*F now.

Did you even read what Spleen Mage even said?

I never said he didn't get hacked, I don't know why you bothered mentioning that. Guilty conscience maybe? :icon_biggrin:

Pretty sure VP has had his fair share in "dirty" play. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22924

Shut up, u know nothing of politics and strategy in this game.

the NAP is almost always to buy time or bring the other tribe under a false sense of security.

if u cry about some tribe breaking a NAP very fast, then u seriously don't know anything.

DeletedUser

If that is the case then what is this post from your forums about

Happy Cliffjumper on 31.01. at 00:56 Quote
BoS - They are a temporary NAP. If you want to noble one of their members, please contact me first, so I can spin up a story to tell them. If you are already in the process, please continue.

This clearly states that BoS are an NAP. So how come you all thought it was not an NAP?

Do your players not read the forums? In which case the tribe is doomed anyway. Since the communication cant be great from a tribe who doesnt actively read there forums.

Know the facts, clearly this was posted 3-4 days after they were marked. Hence, the lack of communication for 3-4 days.

DeletedUser

It wasnt aimed at spleen anyway it was aimed at anyone to be honest

Michael Corleone.

Never said it was aimed at him... seemed like you did not even read the thread.. to be honest, those kind of responses do not help T*F at all.

spleen mage

Wow, it's all about you in that post. Did I say you called me an idiot? Did I say you said OP did get hacked?

Well, it was me that you quoted, so forgive me for leaping to the conclusion that you were talking to me. Because that would be too obvious, wouldn't it?

No, I didn't do it for selfish purposes, lots of members approached me that they were worried about BoS's growing numbers around them, and that their growth was being hampered since all they did was noble their farms.

Ahh, and NAP'ing them changes that situation how..? Rather then culling their growing numbers, you decide to declare peace with them. Yes, I'm sure that's going to stop them growing.

Truthfully, I had hoped OP would be back to solve the problem and coordinate an attack on BoS, where we could end the NAP and take them out in one blow. However, I did not want to hinder the tribe's growth any further while waiting for that, and so it was a pretty dodgy NAP.

So, what you're really saying is that you were unable to take out BoS without coordinated attacks (yet, later you note them as useless), so instead decided to attempt the oh so brave method of nobling them during the NAP period.

Do you have so little faith in the abilities of your own members, that the only way you can take on a "useless" tribe is by attacking them "by accident"?

You all say no one will trust us now, but like I said before, look at it from my point of view. BoS are useless, they cannot help at all, they would get in the way rather than help.

And of course, I forgot that diplomatic relations only extend to non-useless tribes. Maybe you could have considered how useless they were before they made the NAP? If they are as bad as you make out, surely there was no need for one in the first place?

But I'm sure all the other tribes you decide to Ally/Nap with will be reassured by the fact that they will only be backstabbed if deemed unworthy of T*F standards. Will you let them know that they're not fit allys before or after you decide to attack them? :lol:

This stuff has happened to lots of top tribes before, the smaller tribes just never post about it.

It has? Funny how you couldn't give an example, eh? :icon_wink: I think I'l call your bluff there.

Stop making such a big deal of it.

If it isn't a big deal, then why do you feel the need to reply? :) I'd say the long term reputation of your tribe probably is a big deal. To you, at least.

DeletedUser

And we just said that their dishonesty will give them serious troubles in the future. I never asked them to be honest, but they should have been smart enough to do it quietly so that they don't damage their reputation.

So, yeah, I rather like to be honest. Now stop Q_Qing yourself ^-^.

DeletedUser

yeah i know i did worng woops sorry all im off here shouldnt be on here XD

DeletedUser

yeah so it's ok to type illegible sentences because we are all mind readers. Let's all be lazy in our sentence structure, who really cares at the end of the day.

*shakes head at the state of the modern world*

Tell you what, people will start sending in their CV's in text talk next:icon_wink:

"Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it."

And let's end this pointless arguing here so that good thread won't get locked for it. If you got something to say, there is still some room in my mailbox, methinks.

DeletedUser

You NAP'd because they were hamering your growth? You must be the brains in T*F. Real smart move there mate.

BoS are useless. But you went and got an NAP with them. So either they werent useless, or your both equally useless. And im going to have to go with the latter on that one.

You were waiting for OP to get back? Can nobody else organise an attack in your tribe?

DeletedUser

The players of T*F can just attack BoS (the NAP) and blame it on kebabe since he already has a reputation of such:icon_wink: But we'll see what goes down:icon_wink:

My 2cents :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, it was me that you quoted, so forgive me for leaping to the conclusion that you were talking to me. Because that would be too obvious, wouldn't it?

Ahh, and NAP'ing them changes that situation how..? Rather then culling their growing numbers, you decide to declare peace with them. Yes, I'm sure that's going to stop them growing.

So, what you're really saying is that you were unable to take out BoS without coordinated attacks (yet, later you note them as useless), so instead decided to attempt the oh so brave method of nobling them during the NAP period.

Do you have so little faith in the abilities of your own members, that the only way you can take on a "useless" tribe is by attacking them "by accident"?

And of course, I forgot that diplomatic relations only extend to non-useless tribes. Maybe you could have considered how useless they were before they made the NAP? If they are as bad as you make out, surely there was no need for one in the first place?

But I'm sure all the other tribes you decide to Ally/Nap with will be reassured by the fact that they will only be backstabbed if deemed unworthy of T*F standards. Will you let them know that they're not fit allys before or after you decide to attack them? :lol:

It has? Funny how you couldn't give an example, eh? :icon_wink: I think I'l call your bluff there.

If it isn't a big deal, then why do you feel the need to reply? :) I'd say the long term reputation of your tribe probably is a big deal. To you, at least.
NAPing changes the situation because it lulls them into a false sense of safety, like I said, strategy.

I forgot to mention the fact that I was not an original TF leader. I only became a duke because the tribe got hacked. Long story there. As a result, I was never supposed to be a leader, although kebabe never took the privs away when he came back. So therefore, I was not going to make any coordinated attacks against BoS, or declare war unless it was Kebabe who was doing the declaring. Therefore, the NAP was for false sense of security and to buy time.

And please read my posts carefully spleen mage. I said we could either take them out with a certain amount of losses, or we could take them out with less losses. Meaning that if we just went to fight them head on, we wouldn't have too many losses, but losses none the less, but if we played it sneaky, we could take them down with much less losses. Get it?

And yes there are others in the tribe who could organise an attack, but there was no one with the rights to do that without kebabe agreeing on it.

And bigbadsanta, to answer your first line, go back and read the whole thread.

Deleted User - 2282801

I dont trust any tribe other than my own. Its the safest way.

I don't trust NAP's. They are meant to be temporary in my view.

I dont trust tribes that have NAP's and then post in their own forum that it will be covered up with a lie if anyone 'accidentally' nobles the other tribe.

I REALLY dont trust tribes that tell us to "MARK THEM AS ALLIES" when they need help with LeGeND, only to find out they didnt do the same.

This is TW ........... I dont expect honour or trust from everyone and its probably just as well.

As for other smaller tribes not complaining, I agree with ViolentlyHappy.

I know of at least one other tribe that has had this done to them by T*F but I guess they dont read the publics much :icon_rolleyes:

Only time will tell if all of this will have a lasting effect on T*F or even if they care.

DeletedUser22924

I dont trust any tribe other than my own. Its the safest way.

I don't trust NAP's. They are meant to be temporary in my view.

I dont trust tribes that have NAP's and then post in their own forum that it will be covered up with a lie if anyone 'accidentally' nobles the other tribe.

I REALLY dont trust tribes that tell us to "MARK THEM AS ALLIES" when they need help with LeGeND, only to find out they didnt do the same.

This is TW ........... I dont expect honour or trust from everyone and its probably just as well.

As for other smaller tribes not complaining, I agree with ViolentlyHappy.

I know of at least one other tribe that has had this done to them by T*F but I guess they dont read the publics much :icon_rolleyes:

Only time will tell if all of this will have a lasting effect on T*F or even if they care.

wow, a bit paranoid mate:icon_neutral:

Deleted User - 2282801

Maybe ........ maybe not ...... just because you dont think anyone is after you, doesnt mean they're not :icon_eek: