T*F Trustworthy? You decide...

Deleted User - 2282801

I can feel the love guys ..... errrr ..... thanks :icon_eek:

DeletedUser22924

Maybe ........ maybe not ...... just because you dont think anyone is after you, doesnt mean they're not :icon_eek:

hell where im at(w6) most tribes at our borders want to kill my tribe :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser59335

hell where im at(w6) most tribes at our borders want to kill my tribe :icon_neutral:

err just becouse u mentioned some other world err

in w20 were i and B4l (also TRYSTER but ya doesnt matter) everyone on the world wants us dead and we are currently we are warring on nearly every side.
We have gotten into fight with fire*f (over 10m won) *NI* (over 10m won) NATO (over 20m won) rZr (over 10m won) were battling BEYONDand were leading (20m ceasefire)

this is our last months and our point were around 20m in some of those wars...

But yeah we got alot of previews (w1), w10, w19) there is no excuse for anything...

DeletedUser

kfollmer said:
T*F Trustworthy? You decide...

Wow, really?! You respect me enough that you are going to merely report facts and let ME, decide?! I didn't know I was capable of the independent thought process and to make a conclusion of my own, I feel so strong now!

They seem to have many shaky diplomatic relationships and wouldnt think twice to turn on you in an instant.

Heyyyy! You decided for me!

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser22924

err just becouse u mentioned some other world err

in w20 were i and B4l (also TRYSTER but ya doesnt matter) everyone on the world wants us dead and we are currently we are warring on nearly every side.
We have gotten into fight with fire*f (over 10m won) *NI* (over 10m won) NATO (over 20m won) rZr (over 10m won) were battling BEYONDand were leading (20m ceasefire)

this is our last months and our point were around 20m in some of those wars...

But yeah we got alot of previews (w1), w10, w19) there is no excuse for anything...

well at my situation we are almost guarantied that we will be screwed

DeletedUser

well at my situation we are almost guarantied that we will be screwed

Then Bend over and take it like a gay guy!

Anyways, ya wheres that msg thing TJ lol meh can't find it:icon_cry:

Oh and ummm T*F should all noble a village within 5seconds(Everyone in tribe) To redeem yourself, and so my post is on-topic:icon_razz:

DeletedUser22924

Then Bend over and take it like a gay guy!

Anyways, ya wheres that msg thing TJ lol meh can't find it:icon_cry:

Oh and ummm T*F should all noble a village within 5seconds(Everyone in tribe) To redeem yourself, and so my post is on-topic:icon_razz:

nah(im not gay:icon_cool:) i'll make 'em go through hell:icon_twisted: