t.p.1 Gone :)

DeletedUser

Maybe they realized how much people were hating on them and decided it was too much pressure... shame on you guys :p ;)

DeletedUser13939

Keep your eyes peeled for the first edition of the W76 paper! It will have the details of this here disbanding! ;D

satorbg

DK should I make the headers for the other sections? PM me all the remaning headers needed.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Posting by request
Oldwelshbloke Aug 20, 19:40
Hello my friend

AS you know T.P.1 was disbanded.
I made a classic mistake of trusting too many people.
I promote a traitorous spy from [ally]TRY![/ally] to co duke and he promptly disbanded. They can gloat all the like. They have no honour or integrity. I look forward to seeing them fail.

I have not given up and players loyal to me have re joined my tribe and we are now [ally]HUSH[/ally]. We have recovered well and look forward to earning the respect that we deserve.

Anyway , have fun my friend. Tis a great game if ya dont take it too seriously.

OWB

PS fee free to post this on the forum.I read it but cant be arsed to comment.

Frozen Flaim

I like that guy. Perhaps him being a fellow Welshy has somthing to do with it, but he seems to have his head screwed on right. I hope whoever disbanded that tribe gets what they deserve, such a cowardly move.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like that guy. Perhaps him being a fellow Welshy has somthing to do with it, but he seems to have his head screwed on right. I hope whoever disbanded that tribe gets what they deserve, such a cowardly move.

He has potential. I used to show him some things as well. That's why one of my previous posts stated that they wouldn't fall easy. . Sadly I was mistaken, you can't trust everyone. But on the flip side he was able to filter out the good from the bad the spies from the loyal

satorbg

Never give full duke priveliges to anyone. Why would they even need them? Even if it's your own brother or whatever. One tribe = one duke. This is not a democracy.

DeletedUser13939

Never give full duke priveliges to anyone. Why would they even need them? Even if it's your own brother or whatever. One tribe = one duke. This is not a democracy.

Axe is ran by two dukes. But we're also like one big brain in two heads...so it works out for us. xD

DeletedUser13939

Who do you think supplies the nudes in the leader chat? ;)

Anywho...so...TRY!. What's everyone think of them? Heard they are responsible for this disbanding.