T-Rex conquer analysis

mindGames

Reaction score
I'm not playing this world anymore...when I looked in the ranking I was quite suprised to see T-Rex on the top, so I looked in the stats, which are pretty funny.
I've never seen a rank 1 tribe with similar stats, so I decided to share the conquers of their core members ranked by internals

Rank 1 - Kriegselend

124 Internals - 78.4%
15 Barbs caps - 9.5%
16 caps from enemies - 10.1%

Rank 2 - Mc Daddy

102 Internals - 61.8%
25 Barbs caps - 15.2%
38 caps from enemies - 23%

Rank 3 - alex55545

86 Internals - 40%
0 Barbs caps - 0%
129 caps from enemies - 60%

Rank 4 - Aether

79 Internals - 37.8%
8 Barbs caps - 3.8%
122 caps from enemies - 58.4%

Rank 5 - B.A.S.H

79 Internals - 29.3%
8 Barbs caps - 2.9%
183 caps from enemies - 67.8%

There could be minor mistakes. Since the tribes have been so chaotic it's highly likely that I missed some internals and that the real numbers are actually higher.

(full table)
1651232926596.png

conqs(+) = caps overall - caps from self

caps from ex family members are hidden/forced internals and include all the caps from players who were in one of the family tribes and left/ have been kicked before beeing nobled, thats a huge list, to name a few:

Considering the fact that XL and seemingly a lot of tm quit, so that there has been a lot of free caps outside of family I find these stats hilarious.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rank 1 - Kriegselend

124 Internals - 78.4%
15 Barbs caps - 9.5%
16 caps from enemies - 10.1%

Why are you still typing ?

??? How is that relevant to my point... Oooooh you lack reading comprehension, understandable. Carry on. Can't wait to let Barzy know we have a confirmed Ropey replacement. Wooooo.

Arteezy

Reaction score
??? How is that relevant to my point... Oooooh you lack reading comprehension, understandable. Carry on. Can't wait to let Barzy know we have a confirmed Ropey replacement. Wooooo.

We fought what ever tribes we had next to us. I have a higher % of war caps then you got internals. Actually i got more war caps then you have total villas. But who counts anymore .
What tribes did you fought ? your own ?

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
Whoaah. Almost 80% internal?lol what a docile. This gives me an initial impression that you are more of a poser than a fighter. Players with PR skills are still needed by a functioning tribe tho.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whoaah. Almost 80% internal?lol what a docile. This gives me an initial impression that you are more of a poser than a fighter. Players with PR skills are still needed by a functioning tribe tho.

Yeah I'm kinda sad, I thought it would be closer to 90%. Oh well, #goals

Deleted User - 10017355

Mindgames, Mindgames, friendly neighborhood w127 account. Can he count? No he can't! Look out, here comes another rim

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
Sure family internals put up a better fight than goocci enemies as half of them were being sat by hoodie

Recruiting and nobling after or not recruiting, in the end noobs dont fight back

Accs like kriegselend have sat fl accs and obv will have high %, imagine its the same for any tribe

Sucks2suck