T-Train method fails to launch

Ebilin

Hi all,

Ive been away for a while and was doing some exercises to send trains again, to be sure that I was doing it correctly I went reading the forums for additional info and there seems to be some changes towards sending trains with opera and encountered the T Train method which I would like to make work however Ive setting up my opera for the T train method but for some reason it doesn't launch the trains as shown in several youtube videos so I am wondering what I am doing wrong.

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup My Keyboard Setup
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACTLY as i write it
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click
I went over the configuration several times to be sure if I was setting opera up as needed to be, however even when i got help from a friend it still is not working. So he went with me on skype to show me what i needed to do.

So on the map screen I am loading 5 attack tabs in to the background and then press attack for the first tab so i will have 6 tabs in a whole, then I am putting the troops in and tab to highlight the ok button, when this is don i need to launch the train from the first tab If I am correct with the t button.

Please correct me if I am wrong

This is at least what I understand from the guides and from the you tube videos and from what my friend was telling me that it needs to be don like written above.

Now because the T train method is not working with me we where wondering if my Opera version might have something to do with it, because of this possibility i tried to reinstall older versions but even when trying this the T train method is still not working for me.

I am deemed to try to find a solution for this problem so if anyone else that had the same issue or anyone knows how to solve this It will be much appreciated.

Ps: I am using windows 7 64 bit

Best of regards.

Junker.

Contributing Poster
Are you sure you have enabled single-key shortcuts?

Preferences>>advanced>>shortcuts>> click the box "Enable single-key shortcuts"

Make sure after you've done that, to follow the rest of the settings if they have chanced after you downloaded older versions.

Ebilin

Does anything happen when you press t ?
nope nothing happened, but I found the problem for some reason the damn setup wasn't saved every time, I decided to edit a existing short cut which is not of importance and put in the T train configuration that way now it works perfectly.

thanks for the reply ;-)

Are you sure you have enabled single-key shortcuts?

Preferences>>advanced>>shortcuts>> click the box "Enable single-key shortcuts"

Make sure after you've done that, to follow the rest of the settings if they have chanced after you downloaded older versions.
Its ok now junker thanks for the reply anyway but Ive seemed to solve the issue ;-)

Best of regards to both.