T-Train Problem

DeletedUser108986

Hello everyone,

I quit playing tw 2-3 years ago. And now started back in w75. As in the past im trying to make a t-train with opera 12.15 but i have some issue about it. I enabled shortcut keys, added click button&switch next page but when i click t button it makes nothing in return.

Im right clicking to OK button in each tab but it resets when i change the tab, is it the reason why the program doesnt make any response after clicking?? Or the changed theme of tw makes t-train method crushed ??

DeletedUser

im using 12.16 and have no problems with it, maybe try re downloading.

DeletedUser

i had this issue, spent hours trying to work it out and wasnt until someone pointed the obvious, have you saved it under keyboard and not the mouse section of "advanced-shortcuts"..... i put the application in under mouse and not keyboard and no responce >.< just check :)

DeletedUser

click button&switch next page

That is what you are running

Click button&Switch to next page

This is what you need to run.

See the difference? Could be the problem.

DeletedUser

game states attack speed is 150ms but sending with T gives a 250ms gap. anyone eles having this problem?

DeletedUser108986

i had this issue, spent hours trying to work it out and wasnt until someone pointed the obvious, have you saved it under keyboard and not the mouse section of "advanced-shortcuts"..... i put the application in under mouse and not keyboard and no responce >.< just check :)

I checked its already under keyboard, not at the upper window which refers to mouse options

Also its switch to next page, i know, there is no spelling correction needed. But still i dont understand why its not working omg for 24 hours almost, i could not find any solution

DeletedUser

kentcold you may have to adjust the speed that the T repeats after you press it down.

DeletedUser

kentcold you may have to adjust the speed that the T repeats after you press it down.

I have never had problems sending 100ms trains on other worlds. I have auto settings that adjust the time for the worlds settings.

I have seen conflicting time though. Some say 150ms and others 250ms for this world.

Maybe a mod can clear this up.