t-train technique

Waspy

hello.

would some kind soul please link me to a how-to of the t-train technique for Opera.

I already have it set up, but can't remember how I did it to tell my tribe-mates.....and I can't find it after almost an hour of forum searching :(

Da eDGe

hello.

would some kind soul please link me to a how-to of the t-train technique for Opera.

I already have it set up, but can't remember how I did it to tell my tribe-mates.....and I can't find it after almost an hour of forum searching :(

Author wrote:

Author wrote:
sooks wrote:
sooks on 31.01. at 21:04 Quote Edit Delete
It only works on Opera

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup "T train"
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACT text that is in bold:
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click ok

Now you are ready to go practice sending trains to a barb all you have to do is set your train up the usual way and right click the OK box on the last attack screen

Now its you choice you can press t 4 times quickly to send the train or open another tab of your village overview screen and while on that screen press and hold t.

It will auto scroll through all you tabs and press all the ok buttons.

sooks wrote:
and another thing that i forgot to write
please open and extra page in right of your other tabs and hold T from there
another page/another page/train/train/train/train

DaWolf85

Just note that it's a good idea to use a couple of blank pages before the actual train, as it takes Opera a little bit to get up to speed.

davidoff59

8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACT text that is in bold:

So no there is no space. It probably would not work with a space in there

DaWolf85

So no there is no space. It probably would not work with a space in there
Yes. Opera will not recognize the '&' character if there is a space on either side of it.

Plarinsucks

I put it all in as one word and it didn't work. However, I separated the button*&switch. Then it worked. Thanks, this is extremely helpful, as many can attest to.

Padan the Dark

Does anyone know or have tried this with the newest version of Opera? I can't seem to get it to work.

Padan the Dark

Yeah, i'm useing it right now with the latest update.
I hate being computer illiterate...I seem to do everything right but when I right click on the o.k. button it just brings up a list of options for me to do. Also, hitting the t button doesn't seem to hit the ok button and move me to the next tab.

Lord Gorwad

If your trains get mixed up while holding t you can also try tapping t. Its a little bit slower but still around 400ms (or less) depending on how fast you can tap :p

Kachine

I hate being computer illiterate...I seem to do everything right but when I right click on the o.k. button it just brings up a list of options for me to do. Also, hitting the t button doesn't seem to hit the ok button and move me to the next tab.
press tab t' highlight th' "ok"

but regardless... ye do nay need t' highlight th' "ok" when usin t-method...

th' set-up written 'ere seems t' be missin a lotta o' th' code ye need t' input...

this be th' guide me used t' set't up:

Xplicid said:
Setting It Up:
1) On your browser go to tools and preferences.
2) Go into Advanced and click on shortcuts.
3) Single click on Opera standard in the 'Keyboard setup' box (not the 'Mouse setup') and click the Duplicate button.
4) Rename this new setup "superfasttrain."
5) Single click on "superfasttrain" and click the Edit button.
6) Click Browser Window and then the New button.
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isn't a shortcut that uses this key).
8) Double click next to this in the blank space to the right and copy+paste this EXACT text that is in bold below into the input box:
Focus page&Highlight previous URL&Focus next widget&Click button&Switch to next page
9) Click OK and it will take you back to the Advanced window.
10) Click the new 'Keyboard setup' you made earlier on in step 4. Make sure it's highlighted.
11) Click OK.

How To Use:
1) Open up 4 tabs like you would sending a train with the Enter-2-Enter-2-Enter-2-Enter-2-Enter-2 method. No need to right click the OK buttons for this.
2) Hold down the letter T on your keyboard. Watch it automatically go through your tabs.
3) There is no 3. You're done. But I felt there should be a 3, just purely because there was a 2.

Can I Use This In Another Browser?
No.

Can I use this, but with catapults not noblemen?
No. For some reason, the drop-down option confuses it. I'm yet to try this with catapults, but a trusty source says so... So, no. try it. It may work for you. I 'ave tried't with cats, it does nay work

How Fast Can This Method Send?
On UK servers this method has been getting 8ms trains. But w49's settings auto configure your attacks to separate by 33ms, so the fastest you can get here is 99ms, or 132ms.

Do I Need Premium?
No.
when postin t' yer tribemates, please give appropriate credits t' th' original author "Xplicid"

Cheers,

Cap'n Rumoholic

Last edited by a moderator: