T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalwarsfury78

I can give my own opinion on the forum. And neither -O- nor T-W-C players are posting on-topic at the moment.

On-topic: Except for wishing good luck to KBC I actually think that KBC is a lot thougher than T-W-C thinks and will go on for more than at least a month if their leadership gets the frontline stacked and sturdy. They will lose some players probably, but their core will stand.

What leadership? Rumor is Emerald is on vacation.

Anyway,

good luck T-W-C. If what I think will happen happens then we may have new neighbours :).

I for one don't like KBC and find it funny how off the point Adellion response are as looking at it. KBC have gone to war with *WW* who are 5 times smaller and even WOR who at the time was at least half the size if not smaller!

Also, it only was a few weeks ago when us at {~OS~} was set as a war target by KBC I will let you work out the numbers here. KBC only want to fight when they know they can win. Then again I am sure OS would of gave them a good fight if it wasn't for -O- themselves beginning to attack some of our members. Guess that was just a freak event though :)>

Fact of the matter is like Cshipley said this was bound to happen eventually and if KBC are a good enough tribe you will notice on the WAR MAP there a severa inside targets which can be easily aimed for :). But hey that might just take a rocket scientist to work out:p.

WW can't even be called a threat.
And WOR isn't much better either.
{~OS~} is to limited a front for anything major.

*Gives you your post of a fail stamp and sends you away*

KBC has known that TWC has been coming for over a month and have prepared for it. If KBC falls, its because of poor leadership and coordination. Which they have...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight, *ww* started the attacks and at the time where over half our size. Also havnt quite read through this all, but I notice so far the mass recruitment letter TWC sent out to KBC members hasnt been mentioned.

Sorry thats completely lacking in fact. There has been no mass recruitment letter, the letter, if you take the time to read it, actually gives KBC players who do not wish to be part of a tribe lacking in any management the option to leave their tribe without risk of T-W-C attacks. We felt that was a fair offer and those that have taken it have my respect as i appreciate how difficult it is to leave a tribe you've been in for more that 5 months.
When the dust settles no one will question loyalty or remember KBC, only their good judgement in the fact they are still playing the game.

Please post fact rather than rumour.

DeletedUser

Sorry thats completely lacking in fact. There has been no mass recruitment letter, the letter, if you take the time to read it, actually gives KBC players who do not wish to be part of a tribe lacking in any management the option to leave their tribe without risk of T-W-C attacks. We felt that was a fair offer and those that have taken it have my respect as i appreciate how difficult it is to leave a tribe you've been in for more that 5 months.
When the dust settles no one will question loyalty or remember KBC, only their good judgement in the fact they are still playing the game.

Lol. A recruitment mail send to the whole of KBC? Ahh, mass-recruiting at its finest. I shed a tear. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight, *ww* started the attacks and at the time where over half our size. Also havnt quite read through this all, but I notice so far the mass recruitment letter TWC sent out to KBC members hasnt been mentioned.

Get your facts straight....They are not even half your size when they first started.

More like you guys attack them first.

DeletedUser74538

TWC said:
cshipley today at 08:12
Dear KBC,

The almighty T-W-C are ranked number 3 in the world and have an academy tribe in the top 30. Our players do not sleep, we have all accounts co-played using sitters and we even have spies in your council.

Today we have declared war on your tribe, we will not stop, we will not sleep, we will not relent until your tribe is in ashes.

Let's make it very clear, there is no way you guys can win this war, your duke is on vacation and inactive when at home anyway. The replacement for your duke is simply not a leader and has turned an average tribe with decent potential into an absolute embarrassment.

He threatened all players that leave will be nobled, however Cy-pres left, she was not attacked even once and now she will be helping us crush KBC. In T-W-C players are free to leave anytime, but they do not because they are happy to be in a top tribe and not settle for mediocrity.

Cy-pres was your most intelligent and active player, she was well-respcted and she had the forsight and vision to see there is no hope for your tribe and has joined T-W-C.

Since cy-pres left the tribe; many people in KBC have spoken to me or members of T-W-C about joining cy-pres. Well for those of you that did, or those that considered it you have one chance to survive.

Any player that leaves KBC in the next 24hours and withdraws all support from KBC will be shown mercy, will not be attacked any further in this war and will survive to play this game.

Anybody still in KBC in 24 hours will be hunted down and nobled. If you join another tribe after the 24hours is up you will be nobled, you will be a war refugee and we will get you.

I have given you one chance to avoid certain defeat and a waste of your time building an account for T-W-C to take from you. I will be watching very closely to see

There is only one opportunity for you to avoid certain rimming and you will only have 24hours to make this decision. You cannot win this war, it has been planned for months and you will suffer for your leaders incompetence if you stay.

Choice 1:stay in KBC and be rimmed
Choice 2: leave KBC and live

Trust me, your tribe wont attack you if you leave, they have enough to deal with right now. And do you remember what happened last time they threatened to attack players that left? Nothing. Exactly.

Make your choice. Your 24 hours starts now.

Looks fairly close to mass recruitment to me.

tribalwarsfury78

A desolate, under handed and devious tactic. Especially since you know that many of the KBC that leave are up against a wall with nowhere to go but noob tribes that TWC will probably steamroll in the end. Ah, but KBC wont realize that fact until its to late...

Its almost...corporate level evil...:lol: well done. I approve.

DeletedUser

i never got that message. yes im sure the the idea of leaving and living is preporturous and not a good idea but this letter definetly does not state any facts that they plan to mass recruit. infact they wouldnt want to take anyone in from KBC as far as i see

the stupid thing is they say that leave the tribe and live but the last paragraph says if u join some other tribe you are a war refugee and will be hunted down. you want us to stay tribeless?

DeletedUser

i never got that message. yes im sure the the idea of leaving and living is preporturous and not a good idea but this letter definetly does not state any facts that they plan to mass recruit. infact they wouldnt want to take anyone in from KBC as far as i see

the stupid thing is they say that leave the tribe and live but the last paragraph says if u join some other tribe you are a war refugee and will be hunted down. you want us to stay tribeless?

That's the plan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

so that leaves us 10 hours exact -.- and i must say 1/6 of our tribe turned out to be wussies, leavibg KBC and making a tribe called GTB. ULL ALL BE NEXT I SAY!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Looks fairly close to mass recruitment to me.

Just to clarify this point.
To recruit someone they have to join your tribe.
So if members leave KBC to go tribeless or to another tribe I am struggling to see how this is mass recruitement on T-W-C's behalf, when we aren't recuiting anyone.
Can you please tell me how this is mass recruitement as I am drawing a blank here?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC Acd GTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 38
Difference: 21

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 3
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 451,778
Side 2: 234,572
Difference: 217,206

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,789
Side 2: 27,577
Difference: 172,212

image.php

the reason why im adding GTB is to account the losses of the wussies which left the valiant KBC war effort.

T3rmin@t0r

T-W-C and TWC will own KBC!! i am cheering for T-W-C coz I am in that tribe lol... well actually in the academy one(TWC). Anyway we cleared out M4X1M so we should clear out KBC as well...:axemen:

DeletedUser

@ post above: TWC is mostly food for the maintribe? Congratz for getting in.

@ the letter: It isn't recruit, just mass-intimedating. Which seemed to work on some now ex-members of KBC, I think KBC is better off without people who do not want to war :)

DeletedUser

In T-W-C players are free to leave anytime, but they do not because they are happy to be in a top tribe and not settle for mediocrity.

Not true.

But I laugh at the intimidating letter sent to every KBC member. Whoever actually leaves because of it is an idiot. They'll just get nobled off after KBC is gone.

DeletedUser

Ok facts time again, becoming a little boring having to repeat myself all the time;

1.0 Statistics
Please note that this war is only T-W-C & TWC vs KBC. We are not fighting against any other tribe so figures should exclude ACD and GTB. We have no intention of fighting GTB, and ACD don't have any villages over 5K in the area so not really worth nobling their villages.

2.0 Refugees
If players leave KBC and join GTB within the alloted time period and we are advised they will not be attacked. If they are under attack and join -O- for example, then yes we will continue to attack and the tribe taking them in will be at risk too. This is a warning to WOR who have already taken a refugee in.
This excludes xemerald and stagehand, the leadership. They will be executed in the usual T-W-C fashion.

3.0 GTB

A lot is being said about GTB, the fact is they are quite simply a tribe formed by ex-members of KBC who are disillusioned with KBC leadership. We have no problem with KBC members joining them providing they adhere to our war terms.

4.0 Mass Recruitment
As has been succinctly pointed out by a number of people, we have not recruited anyone durning the war, so how can we be mass recruiting? I suggest you obtain a good dictionary and look up the definition of Recruitment.

5.0 TWC academy
Sybrand, our academy members are not just food for our main tribe. They have strict standards to meet and we set growth targets if they fail to show loyalty or interest in growing then they are removed from the game as we don't carry passengers. I am infact a product of the academy which is as much proof as you need that we don't eat our own players randomly.

6.0 Leaving T-W-C
Pantalica, how are you dear friend? On this one occasion i will actually agree with you. T-W-C is full of loyal active players, in the very unlikely event that someone wants to negociate a deal with another tribe behind our back, after we've supported them, they are welcome to it although they will be rimmed. You are a perfect example of how we react in those situations.

Well thats all i need to say on those points but i'd love to hear some KBC players rather than -O- player views.

DeletedUser

Well good luck T-W-C. I hope you can wipe them out fast and then do the same to -O-.

DeletedUser

basically, this all sounds like T-W-C convinced TARDIS to war with -O- with the idea of taking out KBC.

Why don't the two tribes just team up against each other, and hopefully some people will grow a brain and hit T-W-C from other sides as well instead of waiting for it to be their turn.

Take these chumps out with a concerted effort instead of letting them play you day in day out until it's too late to take them on.

DeletedUser

as to the "strict growth standards" that crasula mentions:

does that also include sitting people and telling others where to hit them when deciding they are not "good enough" (read as: strategically close to another tribe for further warring purposes)? Cause I was part of that whole SIN3 fiasco you guys pulled, and were lucky to get away with because the players who were affected essentially quit and passed on the sitting instead of reporting the game abuse.

I still have the activity logs for some of those accounts showing when people like cshipley logged onto the account and when attacks started incoming from their own tribe. And don't give inactivity as an excuse, those logs show multiple daily logins by the account owner.

The sooner more people realize you guys are underhanded, the sooner you guys will have to face up to your crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.