War stats since beginning of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC GTB Acd
Players:

1.0 Statistics
Please note that this war is only T-W-C & TWC vs KBC. We are not fighting against any other tribe so figures should exclude ACD and GTB. We have no intention of fighting GTB, and ACD don't have any villages over 5K in the area so not really worth nobling their villages.

I thought Acd and GTB were being left out of the stats, ship?

DeletedUser

Since Crasula's post, we have been attacked by members of the academy, also some members of GTB are "post 24 hour" refugees and have been nobled so have been inlcuded in the stats.

In the great scheme of things, it matters not, the K is ours.:icon_evil:

I'm now just waiting for KBC to merge in -O-, I base this on nothing but lets just say I know the enemy all too well.

Last edited by a moderator:

dan1000best

In the great scheme of things, it matters not, the K is ours.

You say this almost triumphantly but really it is no major feat.... in my opinion, KBC were demoralised after cy-pres leaving; one of the major players within KBC itself. This then put doubts into the minds of the remaining players about the future of the tribe, which in turn would have had a domino effect when the war was declared, i.e. their members leaving instantly.

Add to this the fact that no real leadership structure was in place during the war, and that KBC wasn't as large a tribe as T-W-C to begin with, it was obvious what the outcome was going to be.

So basically....big wow :icon_rolleyes: ......however saying this I cannot fault T-W-C for seizing the opportunity.

DeletedUser

You say this almost triumphantly but really it is no major feat.... in my opinion, KBC were demoralised after cy-pres leaving; one of the major players within KBC itself. This then put doubts into the minds of the remaining players about the future of the tribe, which in turn would have had a domino effect when the war was declared, i.e. their members leaving instantly.

Add to this the fact that no real leadership structure was in place during the war, and that KBC wasn't as large a tribe as T-W-C to begin with, it was obvious what the outcome was going to be.

So basically....big wow :icon_rolleyes: ......however saying this I cannot fault T-W-C for seizing the opportunity.

Agreed. If anyone's responsible, its the backstabber right there. I hope you are proud of yourself Cy. :icon_evil:

You better hope that the whole of the -O- council mysteriously develops swine flu so you can opportunistically declare and wipe us all out, ok? :icon_wink:

irockurworld

Lol, You guys are in -O- defending a tribe that wont even defend it leader. Stop defend your crap allies and get over yourselfs. The K is our no matter how you look at it, and no matter how you try to demoralize it. So in other words STFU or declare on us like we know your scared too.

DeletedUser

The fact that KBC are having a leadership crisis really isn't my concern, or my business. I don't doubt the rumours are true, I am sure they are. However this is not my fault, I didn't know this pre-war and T-W-C can only fight what KBC put in front of us.

It was revealed early in this thread that KBC had seen this coming for months and I was also told they stacked the front lines in preperation so it's also not my fault they are badly organised, I assumed they wouldn't be.

It's ok to say "it's only KBC!" now that they are losing. However, KBC seemed confident pre-war, the stand in leader Stagehand and original duke xEmerald often claimed his tribe would hold their own against us and so now they have their chance to prove themselves. Also just because they are not living upto the prewar expectations of both KBC and -O- doesn't take anything away from T-W-C, we are just doing our jobs regardless. KBC can't have been too bad or -O- would not have agreed to have a long term alliance with them. Maybe all this proves is that KBC's opinion of itself and -O-'s opinion of KBC was a bit exaggerated, of course if you develop friendships this is inevitable as bias sets in.

I'm not claiming this is anything spectacular, merely stating that K67 will now belong to T-W-C.

Don't worry we're very good at seizing an opportunity, tread VERY carefully, that's all I am saying. Take that as you like but don't say you haven't been warned, any more crap from you kids ruining this thread and I will have little hesitation in seizing another opportunity. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Hey Pan, are you back playing again yet dude?
I knew you couldn't keep away! Lacrosse isn't that entertaining! :)

Naw, I'm still in the peanut gallery. I need something to do while icing my wounds. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The fact that KBC are having a leadership crisis really isn't my concern, or my business. I don't doubt the rumours are true, I am sure they are. However this is not my fault, I didn't know this pre-war and T-W-C can only fight what KBC put in front of us.

It was revealed early in this thread that KBC had seen this coming for months and I was also told they stacked the front lines in preperation so it's also not my fault they are badly organised, I assumed they wouldn't be.

It's ok to say "it's only KBC!" now that they are losing. However, KBC seemed confident pre-war, the stand in leader Stagehand and original duke xEmerald often claimed his tribe would hold their own against us and so now they have their chance to prove themselves. Also just because they are not living upto the prewar expectations of both KBC and -O- doesn't take anything away from T-W-C, we are just doing our jobs regardless. KBC can't have been too bad or -O- would not have agreed to have a long term alliance with them. Maybe all this proves is that KBC's opinion of itself and -O-'s opinion of KBC was a bit exaggerated, of course if you develop friendships this is inevitable as bias sets in.

I'm not claiming this is anything spectacular, merely stating that K67 will now belong to T-W-C.

Don't worry we're very good at seizing an opportunity, tread VERY carefully, that's all I am saying. Take that as you like but don't say you haven't been warned, any more crap from you kids ruining this thread and I will have little hesitation in seizing another opportunity. :icon_evil:

I look forward to more childish threats from you, Cshipley. :icon_wink:

Please do go on, its absolutely enthralling. :icon_cool:

dan1000best

You knew that their duke was on vacation at the time though, and with all those spies you have in KBC I find it hard to believe that you didn't know there was problems within the tribe itself :icon_eek:

It was revealed early in this thread that KBC had seen this coming for months and I was also told they stacked the front lines in preparation so it's also not my fault they are badly organised, I assumed they wouldn't be.

This is true but when half the tribe quits at the start of the war then......oh, where have the front-lines gone? And like I said above I think people left partly because of cy-pres joining you, and of course that mail you sent out to the whole of KBC which was designed to...... how shall I say, 'shake things up a bit?'

KBC can't have been too bad or -O- would not have agreed to have a long term alliance with them. Maybe all this proves is that KBC's opinion of itself and -O-'s opinion of KBC was a bit exaggerated, of course if you develop friendships this is inevitable as bias sets in.

KBC are our allies, by no means was I putting them down, I am merely stating the facts as I see them - and inevitably what I think led / is leading to their downfall.

If you don't want us to express our views in this topic then stay out of ours and stop posting comments like this; "I'm now just waiting for KBC to merge in -O-, I base this on nothing but lets just say I know the enemy all too well." which are designed to provoke a reaction. You are one of the ones that keeps mentioning -O- in this topic and others.....and yet you act like we are the ones making it off topic.

Lol, You guys are in -O- defending a tribe that wont even defend it leader. Stop defend your crap allies and get over yourselfs. The K is our no matter how you look at it, and no matter how you try to demoralize it. So in other words STFU or declare on us like we know your scared too.

Also I want to point out that we waited for T-W-C to declare for a long time, it never happened. I dont think it was because any side was "scared" like you make out here, I think it was because we shared no real border. Now that you have control of k67 this might change and I'll be looking forward to it :icon_wink: So....no I will not tread VERY carefully like ship expects because although you think you are a superior tribe and have a superior leader, it is yet to be seen by anyone.

My final point is that not everyone in -O- is a 'kid', as you put it, and even 'kids' can string an eligible sentence together - which is more then I have seen from some people in T-W-C :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I also knew the duke was stacked, he was due back before the decleration and they had a replacement duke in place.
I'm sick of you hormonal teens, it's getting personal now so I am going to stop this before I start getting personal with you guys.

The reason you waited for a decleration was because you were too scared to make your own (even though you guys threatened us with it). We haven't ever threatened you guys with it, but that's changing now - you have pushed me too far.

I will make it VERY clear;

recruit a single player in K67,
recruit any refugees,

We will declare on you instantly and join TARDIS in their removing your tribe from W30.

In fact, concentrate on your own failing war, if you post any more of your childish crappy insults on this thread, same applies we will declare. Stop making excuses, keep your mouths shut in our war thread and try and win your own war which is not going so well for you because this is going too far. I'm intrigued to see if Adellion can do something useful for a change and keep his mouth shut before he gets his tribe into more trouble than they can handle. The fate of your tribe lies in his hands - think wisely Adel, 'innit.

I'm deadly serious - one more cocky arrogant post from -O- on this thread and we're at war

You know my threats are not hollow, try me.

dan1000best

I also knew the duke was stacked, he was due back before the decleration and they had a replacement duke in place.
I'm sick of you hormonal teens, it's getting personal now so I am going to stop this before I start getting personal with you guys.

The reason you waited for a decleration was because you were too scared to make your own (even though you guys threatened us with it). We haven't ever threatened you guys with it, but that's changing now - you have pushed me too far.

I will make it VERY clear;

recruit a single player in K67,
recruit any refugees,

We will declare on you instantly and join TARDIS in their removing your tribe from W30.

In fact, concentrate on your own failing war, if you post any more of your childish crappy posts on this thread, same applies we will declare. Stop making excuses, keep your mouths shut in our war thread and try and win your own war which is not going so well for you because this is going too far. I'm intrigued to see if Adellion can do something useful for a change and keep his mouth shut before he gets his tribe into more trouble than they can handle. The fate of your tribe lies in his hands - think wisely Adel, 'innit.

I'm deadly serious - one more cocky arrogant post from -O- on this thread and we're at war

You know my threats are not hollow, try me.

It seems to me you like people to view things your way and thats it. You dont like other people posting in case it makes you look bad, I was merely posting my views in this topic which everyone is entitled to do. If you want to go to war over something so trivial then go ahead, but let everyone see who is the childish one.

DeletedUser

-O- players make me laugh big time.

They am big talkers with the backbone on a pinworm :).

It was only a few hours ago I had Adellion on the mail telling me if we attack another -O- player again they will take it as a war annoucement.

The mail itself was quite funny as he was so serious at the start but the great BS talker broke him down.

Basically put -O- just can't take it when things turn against them. Like they have attacked {~os~} for how many weeks taking our inactives. But as soon as I send a few attacks and noble a village they get mad and tell me to start a war. As if it was me that started the attacks. One weird guy that Adellion. In two lines he gave a summary of the standards of -o-.

Adellion today at 00:28
So...

Are you going to offer a reason/explanation, or are you just trying to persuade us to declare war? Or even more interesting; are you declaring war on us?

~Adellion
Duke/Diplo of -O-

Adellion today at 11:09
You do not have an NAP with us; hence, we can reserve the right to attack you.

Please take into account Clearth nobled in total 32 villages from our tribe from inactive players but as soon as I noble 1 back he gives me that mail at the top. Then when I give him the facts he comes back with that. LOL.

Yeah, T-W-C must be some real gits with double standards if you think they am bad (joke Cshipley :)).

Fact is T-W-C saw an opportunity and took it. Why go to the centre when the fact is they can easily controll the south-east corner of the map in a month or so.

Well done T-W-C in your war efforts and congratulations on your very impressive stats.

DeletedUser

-O- players make me laugh big time.

They am big talkers with the backbone on a pinworm :).

It was only a few hours ago I had Adellion on the mail telling me if we attack another -O- player again they will take it as a war annoucement.

The mail itself was quite funny as he was so serious at the start but the great BS talker broke him down.

Basically put -O- just can't take it when things turn against them. Like they have attacked {~os~} for how many weeks taking our inactives. But as soon as I send a few attacks and noble a village they get mad and tell me to start a war. As if it was me that started the attacks. One weird guy that Adellion. In two lines he gave a summary of the standards of -o-.

Adellion today at 00:28
So...

Are you going to offer a reason/explanation, or are you just trying to persuade us to declare war? Or even more interesting; are you declaring war on us?

~Adellion
Duke/Diplo of -O-

Adellion today at 11:09
You do not have an NAP with us; hence, we can reserve the right to attack you.

Please take into account Clearth nobled in total 32 villages from our tribe from inactive players but as soon as I noble 1 back he gives me that mail at the top. Then when I give him the facts he comes back with that. LOL.

Yeah, T-W-C must be some real gits with double standards if you think they am bad (joke Cshipley :)).

Fact is T-W-C saw an opportunity and took it. Why go to the centre when the fact is they can easily controll the south-east corner of the map in a month or so.

Well done T-W-C in your war efforts and congratulations on your very impressive stats.

As much as I appreciate your kind words about my tribe and their successes Boney, this does not help bring the thread on topic at all and it is just going to start more childish mud slinging all over again.

Please talk about the war or don't post, that's not aimed at you Boney it that applies to all players of all sides including T-W-C.
We're all just embarrassing ourselves and quite frankly I'm too old for all this crap.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just thought i might point out..>

Twc and Tardis are allies one would assume?? (have not read every post in this thread as the breakdown in whining lost me, guess i now know how outsiders view my threads. :O)

If this is true... Twc, have you given thought to what may occur to Tardis should you break the 1 v 1 Deal that Tardis/O had??

You sure sound like tough guys ready to break loose.. but have you considered what your actions do to your ally??

Now, i dont pretend to know anything.. but i imagine there was a relevant point to the original 1 v 1 deal?? I have dabbled in that thread... and i suspect there was a distinct reason for this agreement to begin with...

Are you prepared to have Tardis suffer your consequences??

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC Acd GTB
Players:

Timeframe: 30/06/2009 06:00:00 to 03/07/2009 19:38:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 10
Difference: 98