T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

twcvkbcj.png

T-W-C Declares
I would like to take this opportunity to formally declare war on the tribe KBC with immediate effect because we feel like a new war and we're bored. I would like to point out that it is nothing personal against the tribe or their players, we just feel like a war to keep our troops from getting fat as our previous war with M4X1M has drawn to a natural conclusion in K56 with their disbandment. Defeating KBC would help our natural expansion in the region and it is therefore more beneficial to let our axes take a more prominent role at this time, and leave the talking and diplomacy in the rear view mirror. I hope both the friends and enemies (mostly enemies) I have in KBC can enjoy the war - That is the reason we play the game after all!

I can try and give a little background information and statistics from a T-W-C perspective before you all jump in and wish the smaller tribe good luck and troll, flame, spam the thread! Please excuse any mistakes, I’m Danish!

Background
Back when W30 started T-W-C and KBC were fighting for respective dominance of their K’s, with both tribes overcoming a plethora of tribes to achieve dominance in their homes of K66 and K67. During this time a NAP agreement was agreed by the former T-W-C diplomat Crazy.Gazza and KBC diplomat Crowley. T-W-C achieved their 1k dominance objective sooner and began spilling over the borders of the surrounding continents, with more noticeable progress being achieved in the South and East. As T-W-C expanded rapidly tensions in K67 grew with 4 or more tribes vying for dominance – I’m sure some of you can remember the K67 thread by Colonial was quite popular during this time.

At this time, the former Duke of –O-, RosAris threatened T-W-C with war if our expansion in K67 increased. Needless to say that many months later expansion increased substantially and no war came. –O- decided not to follow up their hollow threat and instead they moved North and left T-W-C and KBC to their own devices in K67.

With –O- out of the picture, GDA merged into KBC leaving just two tribes in K67. As time progressed as you can imagine; with two tribes in one K, sharing a very dated NAP, agreed by diplomats no longer playing the game, tensions grew very high as nobling opportunities quickly ran dry!

Even as far back as February, KBC was convinced (almost obsessed) with the idea that T-W-C was going to drop the NAP and get them any day. As the tension further increased, so did the in game insults as a very bizarre cold war began with both tribes attempting to gain an edge without the use of troops on each other! I personally have had three support tickets posted about me from KBC players, all were rejected (Rightly so!) by the lovely admin people.

KBC became affectionately renamed within T-W-C as KFC! With jokes of fried chicken and bargain buckets being traded, it was all very childish but fun all the same.
full_851225269716.jpg

Crasula (or “Crapula” as he was known by KBC) caused outrage in KBC and ensured my in game mailbox was flooded with complaints when he went one step further and said that KFC was full of p***ies!
med_funny-cat.jpg

I’m sure KBC have their own jokes they tell behind closed doors about us which they may share in later posts in this thread.

There was a lull as tensions decreased following a few non-related events that forced both tribes to focus elsewhere. The NAP was agreed to be outdated by both sides and it was condensed down to simply no attacking each other and all other terms were scrapped which seemed to suit both sides. An additional consideration was the fallout from the disbanding of FL in K77 which created a new battleground as WOR declared on KBC and both have been warring somewhat half-heartedly for quite some time now with very few recent enoblements.
Further North, a new tribe emerged following a number of merges within K56, M4X1M were now ranked 2nd in the K and were caught forming a coalition force against T-W-C after we rejected their offer of a NAP. T-W-C declared on them immediately.

This leads us to the present day, where just a few days ago M4X1M disbanded after taking considerable losses in the war. This means T-W-C have found themselves without a war to fight! T-W-C won’t take full credit for their demise;

TARDIS OWNED THEM AND WE LOVE FMW BECAUSE HE WAS LIKE A BLOOD THIRSTY DRAGON.!!

TARDIS also helped by taking a number of M4X1M villages in their own K during this war. This however just made things a little simpler for T-W-C and now a new victim needed to be chosen and KBC are the lucky tribe.

Current Stats
T-W-C lead the enoblements 25-11 prior to the war and these stats should be discounted when calculating the actual statistics from the war itself as they may distort the actual progress of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 11
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,122
Side 2: 88,859
Difference: 89,263

image.php

Map of the Warzone
T-W-C with K66 and K76, KBC with K67 and K68.
twckbc.png

And Now...
Sharpen your axes on both sides and let’s have some fun, no excuses no messing, just some all action wartime – it’s what makes this game of ours great.

Good Luck to both sides, let’s try and retain some honour and dignity throughout and may the better side win the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the kBC knight is soo much cooler :)

i love the vs logo with the two knights on each side. awesome.

bring it on TWC

irockurworld

Colonial keep your mouth shut, I will be eating your chicken legs soon enough.

lol, no offence just going along with the Trash talking that suppose to go on here.

grummit

T-W-C I would wish you luck but I think you are going to win. All i ask is that KBC put up a good fight. I hope you guys have fun in this war.

Oh that is an awesome map cshipley.

I think you downplayed Tardis's role in your Maxim conflict a little but i will let that go. It was fun working with you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser74538

Hmm you seem to have forgotten that your recent aquirements to your member list have been from KBC, and our one allie who is already engaged in war, which would have given you a unfair advantage if we where on a simular standing, as you say however, and your lovely map and graphics (still not as good as Tardis') demonstrate your twice our size and over 10 ranks ahead.

However just because theres about a 92% chance you will win does mean we intend to roll over and offer up our a** to you, I also presume that as youve had a spy in our council for months you know we are currently being attacked from the south by WOR and *WW*, aswell as having trouble in the east, so essentially youve declared war on about a 6m pointed tribes, I admit I only like to take gambles which im sure on the outcome, but this, this is ridiculous. I suppose the thing about you being cowards must be true if you knew all of this.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, although due to the massive difference in size, I believe the winner of this war is already decided. Looking forward to seeing T-W-C in a war with a tribe of similar size some time in the future.

MR.MR

we could set T-W-C up on kinda a "Blind Date" war kinda thing with another tribe Pantallica- you and I could sit both sides and start sending nobles at each other, and when they get back they will be at war with a big tribe?

Seriously tho-
Good luck to both sides, KBC will definately need it. My money is on T-W-C.

DeletedUser

itherules

there really be and complaing . this war was started at the end of a NAP. your tribe has prepaired valiantly for this battle. JUST TRY TO STAY ALIVE, WE ALL STARTED THIS GAME AROUNG THE SAME TIME THERE FOR WE ALL HAD THE SAMe ABILITY TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND. If you find your points lower. the blame should fall on the choices you have made . not that we have an unfair advantage, there are no spies in your tribe.

DeletedUser

The only reason that T-W-C attacked KBC now, is because Oubliette are at war with TARDIS. I assure you, T-W-C would have the guts to challenge KBC because they are fully aware that Oubliette will stand my KBC. Congratulations on picking on yet another relatively weak tribe, and I hope one day that T-W-C have the balls to face a tribe of approximately equal size, such as Oubliette or TARDIS.

T-W-C will win through superior numbers, but as allies it is my duty to pledge my backing on KBC, regardless of the outcome.

DeletedUser

The only reason that T-W-C attacked KBC now, is because Oubliette are at war with TARDIS. I assure you, T-W-C would have the guts to challenge KBC because they are fully aware that Oubliette will stand my KBC. Congratulations on picking on yet another relatively weak tribe, and I hope one day that T-W-C have the balls to face a tribe of approximately equal size, such as Oubliette or TARDIS.

T-W-C will win through superior numbers, but as allies it is my duty to pledge my backing on KBC, regardless of the outcome.

What?

You are insulting the timing of their war annoucement which most people have to agree is almost to perfection with there biggest ally out and about somewhere.

Then you go on to say they dont have the balls to pick on bigger tribes, hmm I guess you didnt look at the war map above close enough! Look how much they inter linked this war was inevitable to happen for the development of T-W-C.

Tell me something Adel,

:cata:is it the fact that know if you do defeat Tardis you will almost certainly have no allies down south which will affect your long term adaptablity in the game as even if you win the war with Tardis it will mean you are vast behind others as when you will be rebuilding they will be finish building armies.

OR

:cata: Is it the fact that they was supporting your frontline and now that support will have to be withdrawn.

DeletedUser

What?

You are insulting the timing of their war annoucement which most people have to agree is almost to perfection with there biggest ally out and about somewhere.

Then you go on to say they dont have the balls to pick on bigger tribes, hmm I guess you didnt look at the war map above close enough! Look how much they inter linked this war was inevitable to happen for the development of T-W-C.

Tell me something Adel,

:cata:is it the fact that know if you do defeat Tardis you will almost certainly have no allies down south which will affect your long term adaptablity in the game as even if you win the war with Tardis it will mean you are vast behind others as when you will be rebuilding they will be finish building armies.

OR

:cata: Is it the fact that they was supporting your frontline and now that support will have to be withdrawn.

Its timing is perfect.... for proving they have no guts to face a real challenge. KBC is waaaaaaay smaller than T-W-C, perhaps you should check the rankings a bit, eh?

We don't fear T-W-C in any way, if they gain a southern front on us? They want to war us at one point, we know that. The big factor has been the lack of a border between us.

And *unlike* TARDIS, we specifically instructed KBC to NOT support Oubliette in ANY way. Perhaps you should read the details of the TARDIS declaration thread before talking rubbish. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ah Mr. Adellion, you were so eager to keep T-W-C from declaring on -O- you effectively signed the execution warrant for KBC personally.
I hope you are proud of yourself.

BTW, -O- didn't declare on anybody of note yet, the only decent war you got found you by default when TARDIS declared on you.
Name the biggest tribe -O- declared on? Apparently nobody as big as KBC, so please crawl back into your hole, this thread is not for throwing toys at each other, just to keep track of the stats and discuss the war, not the hearsay.

But we digress, I didn't want a bitchy thread like previous war declerations, lets stick to the stats:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 18,439
Difference: 18,439

image.php

DeletedUser

Ah Mr. Adellion, you were so eager to keep T-W-C from declaring on -O- you effectively signed the execution warrant for KBC personally.
I hope you are proud of yourself.

BTW, -O- didn't declare on anybody of note yet, the only decent war you got found you by default when TARDIS declared on you.

But we digress, I didn't want a bitchy thread like previous war declerations, lets stick to the stats:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 18,439
Difference: 18,439

image.php

Meh, we wanted some fun against TARDIS. And we welcomed TARDIS's declaration. You can hardly deny that you wanted to take KBC without Oubliette backing them. Well, we shall see what happens. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You can hardly deny that you wanted to take KBC without Oubliette backing them. Well, we shall see what happens. :icon_wink:

The hypocricy! You can hardly deny that you wanted to take T-W-C/TARDIS without T-W-C/TARDIS backing each other, I have it in writing!

The only top 10 tribe in a surrounding K to T-W-C was TARDIS and you didn't want T-W-C involved in that, KBC are ranked 13th and are not much further down the list of rankings.

You have declared on absolutely nobody of note!

DeletedUser

Another Family tribe V Lone ranger. I like these, They are "in" at the momment. this really gets the juises flowing.

Good Luck all.

I will do my best not to destroy this war thread with bad spelling and insults

DeletedUser

The hypocricy! You can hardly deny that you wanted to take T-W-C/TARDIS without T-W-C/TARDIS backing each other, I have it in writing!

The only top 10 tribe in a surrounding K to T-W-C was TARDIS and you didn't want T-W-C involved in that, KBC are ranked 13th and are not much further down the list of rankings.

You have declared on absolutely nobody of note!

TARDIS are only low in points because of their high recruitment standards. If you extrapolated their tribemembers to around 50 or so, then they would be *much* bigger.

DeletedUser

What you just quoted and your response to it have no relevance to each other at all.

You guys dont want T-W-C involved with TARDIS, the only so called "big top10 tribe" we share a border with, you also clearly dont like it when we declare on a top 15 tribe either as they are too small! Well we have to declare on someone, we can't win either way with your theory!
The only solution to keep -O- happy is not to war anyone, I know its not in the nature of -O- to declare on tribes in the top 20 or even 30 and just merge them instead but some tribes actually enjoy the wars.

DeletedUser

Adellion. Showing they have no guts. You do know KBC have started a war on *WW*. They are a huge tribe of 3 million points from the south 5 times smaller then KBC. Do the maths here mate :). KBC do it so what goes around comes around.

DeletedUser

Well, then I will have a few words as well.

First, good luck to both sides, but I like KBC a lot more so good luck to them.

Second point, the declaration isn't fun at all. KFC is a really old joke and I hoped you guys could come up with something more original,.. apperently not.

Lastly about the war, boney doesn't even have a point that is interesting to respond to. T-W-C obviously toke this date to declare on KBC, when -O- was occupied by Tardis. T-W-C had the opportunity for more than a month already and shipley said the same to me on skype (in other words). Well, I will keep any other comments about Tardis to our own thread.
I am interested in seeing the warstats and yes T-W-C and TWC outnumber KBC by a lot.

Good luck again.

Status
Not open for further replies.