T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah Paj, where you been buddy i missed you, it's been too long ;)

Heh, you girls finally have hit on something stupid enough to bring me out..

Everyone takes everythign i say so personally.. :icon_razz:

We weren't talking about T-W-C only those mass recruiters KBC! lol (Only joking Emmy).

this may be so, but every time you point one finger, you have four more pointing at yourself...

Come on, you're all big boys, you don't need me to tell you where -O- have dissappeared to when you can look it up in TW Stats. All we were interested in were the best 2 in our expansion zone and that's all we'll take from them unless it's being nobled. Tardis can have the K57 remains although it would somewhat lower their standards considering they weren't good enough to hold O in the first instance. But then i've always said, the lure of more points and increased rank is sometimes too much for most dukes to refuse ;)

Ahh, the key point here would be to post only useful information.

Ie, TWC is at it again, recruiting from another "dead" tribe.. Heheheh.

And leads one to ask if the new recruits are proper for "expansion" or for "consumption".... Your choice of words there makes me wonder...

I thought shipley was gone, so the appeal of "points" shouldnt be there anymore??

LOL. sure, i believe that one..

Gotta give the guy some credit Paj, he's learning all this subterfuge from you. Welcome back to the thread buddy, where'd you go? we all missed your rapier wit and slick comments. :icon_redface:

Assume - Ass - u - me, tsk tsk....

I dont have to give anyone credit.. i just throw out what facts i know for the benefit of hte public...

And, bN, missed ya too. I seen a few of you trying to instigate me in other threads...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 492
Side 2: 83
Difference: 409

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,234,349
Side 2: 761,711
Difference: 3,472,638

image.php

DeletedUser

It's over.

T-W-C have achieved victory against KBC.

This was a good war, and very interesting, and commiserations to KBC, who had some of the nicest players you'll ever meet.

Congratulations to T-W-C for this.

Personally, I am surprised at how promptly KBC disbanded, but hey... its safe to say that they put up a good fight. :)

Feel free to discuss the recent events, but their is a certain shame in jeering over the fallen, so try to keep things relatively tame *dirty look at Crasula* (jke, <3 u really Cras).

~Ad

DeletedUser

Well Im just running around fidding with the rankings and looking at all the worlds bada-'s when I noticed that somebody was missing :O! Took me a moment to realize but it wasn't hard - KBC was gone! Oh noes!

I had to get the final war stats ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,814
Side 2: 7,761
Difference: 3,947

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 570
Difference: 479

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,794,703
Side 2: 55,375,967
Difference: 31,581,264

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 835,296
Side 2: 4,953,754
Difference: 4,118,458

image.php

DeletedUser

Not too sure what you meant Adel with that comment but I'd actually like to be the first from TWC to say well done to KBC for putting up a spirited fight against us. Emerald and the KBC council did really well to recover from our initial onslaught but you were ultimately let down by your tribe, inactivity and lack of offensive.

It would be good if people don't use this thread to bash KBC players, they played honourably and fairly on the whole and they really were a nice bunch of people. I wish you all well in the future.

slates9

Gratz T-W-C. Guess you'll be focusing on your other wars now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74538

Well didn't come as a suprise, would just like to congratulate KBC on there valiant efforts against an enemy with superior resources, and eventually your lack of resources (time/activity) led to the demise of another top tribe (in the SE).

Hope to see some ex KBC still around.

DeletedUser

Not too sure what you meant Adel with that comment but I'd actually like to be the first from TWC to say well done to KBC for putting up a spirited fight against us. Emerald and the KBC council did really well to recover from our initial onslaught but you were ultimately let down by your tribe, inactivity and lack of offensive.

It would be good if people don't use this thread to bash KBC players, they played honourably and fairly on the whole and they really were a nice bunch of people. I wish you all well in the future.

Pulling your leg mate. :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont really buy it that emerald and co would give up and not inform anyone?

I mean, maybe someone accidentally deleted the tribe?

Im just gonna sit and wait to hear before anyone gets congrats.

DeletedUser

it wasn't accidental. but it wasn't entirely t-w-c either. now im not gonna sit here and deny they won the war but i will say there were other factors at play, such as innactivity and all around lack of willingness to hit back. im sure these factors were'nt helping the ammount of time em had to put into the game to keep it from being a total slaughter.

DeletedUser

it wasn't accidental. but it wasn't entirely t-w-c either. now im not gonna sit here and deny they won the war but i will say there were other factors at play, such as innactivity and all around lack of willingness to hit back. im sure these factors were'nt helping the ammount of time em had to put into the game to keep it from being a total slaughter.

It was a genuine disbandment Pajuno, and yes, its the same problems that Oubliette faced, and I know full well that Emerald was very devoted to his tribe, and he probably couldn't bear to see it crumble. Better to burn out then fade away... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes he was. he was prolly the most dedicated duke i've had the pleasure of meeting.

DeletedUser

You mean????? They didn't inform you first???? OMG!!! how despicable!!!!

Meh, anyway, good job TWC, I'll take some credit for KBC's downfall, I did send 5 or 6 really good looking fakes :icon_redface:

So well done those in TWC who did the real work, and well done to both sides on a war well fought.

DeletedUser

It was a genuine disbandment Pajuno, and yes, its the same problems that Oubliette faced, and I know full well that Emerald was very devoted to his tribe, and he probably couldn't bear to see it crumble. Better to burn out then fade away... :icon_wink:

WE WON BECAUSE WE KICKED YOUR ASS >:O!1!1!!!!

cpas

DeletedUser

Paj, we've been working on this for a long time...It was part of the official surrender terms that the tribe was disbanded. The other part is an official surrender post which is what emmy agreed.

It's over Paj, as much as you don't like the idea of T-W-C getting any victory.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, we've been working on this for a long time...It was part of the official surrender terms that the tribe was disbanded. The other part is an official surrender post which is what emmy agreed.

It's over Paj, as much as you don't like the idea of T-W-C getting any victory.

That is funny...

how long could this have gone on, to the point that emerald wouldnt even inform his tribemates?

Something is fishy here for sure....

And, how come adellion is speaking for Kbc? didnt he do enough damage to his own tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.