~T2W~ Is Looking For New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

~T2W~

**Hello, ALL!! I am the FOUNDER/DUKE of ~T2W~ .We are a newer Tribe, but we DO have some veteran players, and some GREAT allies:swordsman:. We are currently looking for some experienced player AND some new players to teach and help build up. We are a SERIOUS Tribe, and are looking for ACTIVE:snob: members, only. We have ALOT to offer our members, and are looking forward to bringing in new membership. Please, message either myself, or my Co-Duke, michaelnerve.:axemen:

Sincerely,

Mexicolocc {Founder & Loyal Tribesman - ~T2W~}

DeletedUser

who actually gets members off external forums?

Not sure, my friend. Thought I'd see what type of response I got. You never know. :scout:Fishing is all about what bait you use, and where you put it:scout:. I'm looking for a few good new members......excuse me for looking for a new place to generate recruits....Sorry if I've offende you guys!!!!:axemen:

DeletedUser

I hear you all have a bunch of refugees merging into your tribe? By this I mean TMF you know a like 12 or 13 member tribe who when I was the leader of W.A.R had a war with and we basically took all of their members and then their best player got nobled by Avatar Deoxy our best member. Now we merged into Brood so it doesn't really matter. I was just wondering why you would let a bunch of farms merge into you all?

DeletedUser

kangaroom said:
Bear in mind when posting:

This section is only for players that are looking for a tribe or a tribe that's looking for members. Although this may not be the PnP fora that's no excuse for you visiting threads just to 'spam' them to try and make the newer (or not so newer) players look bad. It doesn't, if anything it just brings down other people's opinion of yourself. So if you're not looking for a tribe/members then this forum is not for you. Failure to comply with this will result in a warning and if repeated an infraction.

Since you're clearly not looking to join, why are you here

(same could be said for me I guess :O)

DeletedUser

Will I can say as fack we did not take any bums T2W is in fact one of the most active tribes I have ever been in. I know I helped build it now I am Duke Of SoA there academy tribe.

DeletedUser

why looking for new member then just put them to SoA? Why not just be in one tribe? Since you are all are newbie? not to offend just curious.

DeletedUser

This section is for recruitment only, not discussing any of their decisions, be it recruitment related or general politics.
If you want to continue this, please make a thread in the PnP section or go through PM or in-game message. (Which you probably won't.)

Locked out of precaution, and since you're supposed to contact one of their leaders through mail anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.