*TA are traitors but T.D.E still stick by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They are just plain traitors or ok to be fair, Dark Knight is!

Dark Knight07 on 21.04. at 02:13
OK get everyone ready for war buddylee attacked sophisticated skill... I wont stand for it.... So get everyone ready we will be on the defensive tomorrow I end the alliance. Nic I would like u to contact mask dont tell them waht we are doing but see what we can get out of it.

DeletedUser

Lol... it shows what *TA is really like though... if they're gonna just end an alliance like that then they're just refugee's =)

DeletedUser

he attacked while he was in tde.

but they should still attack tde itll be funny imo

oh and im going to speak from mask. we wont noble you till TDE is completely gone? sound like pretty good terms to me haha :)

DeletedUser

No at the time Buddy was in T.D.E and *TA were nobling next to his villages so he nobled those ones away for security reasons to his villages... then *TA sent a circular mail around to all of their members saying they're going to end the alliance and go over to MASK... So they're traitors going to their allies enemies to basicaly ask for help against T.D.E

DeletedUser

well they technically will get help cause we are at war with them also?

DeletedUser

um not really? TDE took villages from them, they got upset and want to declare... seems like a pretty reasonable response on their side...

DeletedUser

Yeah but they were nobling right next to TDE's/ buddylee's villages restricting his farming area... so he had every right to noble those villages.

DeletedUser

Yeah but they were nobling right next to TDE's/ buddylee's villages restricting his farming area... so he had every right to noble those villages.

It amazes me how fickle and flimsy diplomacy can be.

People really dont seem to grasp the concept of allies.

After all, if people are allies, then communication should be far better than this suggests.

Leadership could have stepped in, stopped the enoblements, gift the villages and a raft of other solutions.

DeletedUser

It amazes me how fickle and flimsy diplomacy can be.

People really dont seem to grasp the concept of allies.

After all, if people are allies, then communication should be far better than this suggests.

Leadership could have stepped in, stopped the enoblements, gift the villages and a raft of other solutions.

Yes but they didn't and it's just plain common sense to not noble right next to another player... i think that's what *TA are lacking.

DeletedUser

buddylee- I just think its odd that a *TA player with 250k points would noble 6 villages directly within 3x3 of a few of my villages, and expect nothing to come of it. Just because we're allies doesn't mean you own my farming barbs.

DeletedUser

buddylee- I just think its odd that a *TA player with 250k points would noble 6 villages directly within 3x3 of a few of my villages, and expect nothing to come of it. Just because we're allies doesn't mean you own my farming barbs.

Well said :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree with this. At the very least be polite enough to mail an ally before nobling in his area.

DeletedUser

if you use these farms so much how come you didnt notice the noble claims being made on them

DeletedUser

Did they even get claimed? And he didn't say he used them 'so much' but they were farms and were used when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.