*TA are traitors but T.D.E still stick by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You mean *TA didn't know that the *TA / THEM / TAK / TDEf alliance was purely for TDEf's benefit until they got around to killing them/merging with them?

DeletedUser

Yeah alot of *TA are leaving lol i know of 3-4 more of them leaving soon too lol :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol @ red

love how you try to cause trouble where there is none.

Buddylee broke the alliance by attacking.
The bashers have also been doing so for awhile now.

TDE got fed up with them going behind their back and kicked buddy.

We had no intention of a full out war with TDE. We had only planned to deal with the players breaking the alliance.

Maybe if you had a better spy, maybe one that could actually see our hidden forums, you'd know this.
(*gasp* shocking i know, we actually plan for ppl to spy)

DeletedUser

Then why say your gonna break the alliance? And also how does every1 else know what are in those forums as you say they're hidden :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_rolleyes:And also no us reza tried attacking me and got no where that's why i started

Last edited by a moderator:

2004 Artemis

Yet another useless topic. Had there been a bit more than "omg dey iz traiterz!" and a bit of an attempt at PnP, it could have been a useful discussion. However, the delivery failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then why say your gonna break the alliance? And also how does every1 else know what are in those forums as you say they're hidden :icon_rolleyes:

you act like the message you got was from our hidden forums, it's not.
In fact, you haven't posted ANYTHING that even suggests you know what's going on in our tribe.

What you have, is a circular that every member of our tribe received.

And why did we tell our members to prepare for war?
We had believed that TDE had broken the alliance, which is obviously not the case since they booted you guys.
Therefore, it's quite obvious that relations between TA and TDE are still strong.

If you're going to try and start trouble, you might want to have a little better info next time and actually know what you're talking about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

red - I'm amazed - you must have skin thicker than a rhino to persevere with a thread that fails so badly on so many levels.

Biscuitsngravy

Obviously becuse you or someone you know told you this bit of information.. I think that would be a big "duh"..

DeletedUser

Yeah i realise the edit button is there lol... but i cba to use it. Yeah he probally does read the personal forums but i don't know... awww thanks i love the way your all so nice =D and also i am loyal and would do anything for my tribe mates that is why i was chosen as a leader on many occasions, and seeing as i have been nominated as a leader many times and have helped a tribe grow quickly and work together well when i joined this world late... then when i left to join T.D.E the tribe fell apart so, i think that says something.

Yeah but then why would you send around a cricular saying your going to break the alliance then?
Lol yes i do have thick skin because i don't think any of these noobs are even going to get close to breaking my skin with their lame comments =)

DeletedUser

Lol But i think i did fairly well in livening up the forums abit more and getting a few people involved in this post ;)

DeletedUser

Red... you may be the biggest noob I've ever come across on the TW forums. Granted I've not been here for quite some time... but still. Sad how much you crave attention.

DeletedUser

Yeah i realise the edit button is there lol... but i cba to use it. Yeah he probally does read the personal forums but i don't know... awww thanks i love the way your all so nice =D and also i am loyal and would do anything for my tribe mates that is why i was chosen as a leader on many occasions, and seeing as i have been nominated as a leader many times and have helped a tribe grow quickly and work together well when i joined this world late... then when i left to join T.D.E the tribe fell apart so, i think that says something.

Yeah but then why would you send around a cricular saying your going to break the alliance then?
Lol yes i do have thick skin because i don't think any of these noobs are even going to get close to breaking my skin with their lame comments =)

Alliance hasn't been broken due to you all being scared of the big bad TDE. Btw you double posted again *sighs*

DeletedUser

Awwww thanks agen ;)

I know i know but like i said i can't be bothered to press edit ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with this. At the very least be polite enough to mail an ally before nobling in his area.

buddylee-I even mailed the guy that attacked me but when he insisted he had done nothing wrong I needed to send a message that my cluster and my farms are my territory, you can't have people nobling all around you, even allies. Diplomacy changes too fast to trust.

In case you don't know, aaronlines14 is my forum name- buddylee

DeletedUser

It amazes me how fickle and flimsy diplomacy can be.

People really dont seem to grasp the concept of allies.

After all, if people are allies, then communication should be far better than this suggests.

Leadership could have stepped in, stopped the enoblements, gift the villages and a raft of other solutions.

experienced :p

DeletedUser

Too much off-topic to stay open. If anyone thinks that this thread deserves another chance, then make another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.