TA looking for members

DeletedUser13345

You could stil make a tribe and sucseed in world three....when i made my own tribe kreger told me i woulf fail and i was to late, but i did anyway and got it into the millions.

Is that why he decided to protect it, even thinking that it would fall?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Is that why he decided to protect it, even thinking that it would fall?:icon_confused:

Partly because of our conversations befor the making of ROI, but he was very nice, and we made an agreement. He then added the tribe to his protection list. ROI hasnt fallen, but this isnt the time or place to talk about it.

DeletedUser

Hi

Nice way to ask for members not just "TRIBE NAME is looking for members."I would want to join except for the fact you are named after the knights of templar.In my opinion christianity is stupid.Anyways not trying to insult anyone, hope know one takes offense.Just commenting that your tribe sounds cool.

DeletedUser

Am I going to have to send my representatives down there to teach you not to bring religion into this game? He named his tribe how he wanted to and you flame him for it.

These are my representatives::axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: :cata: and then :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

DeletedUser

Am I going to have to send my representatives down there to teach you not to bring religion into this game? He named his tribe how he wanted to and you flame him for it.

These are my representatives::axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: :cata: and then :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

Couldent agree more. As I am a strong cristian, but i have no proplem with other religions, but you choose to bring it into this game pupper, and if you were my nabour right now, you wouldent be so lucky.

This tribe has a good name, and if their representitive wanted to send me a mail, i would help as best as i can protect them. Even though ive got some defensive armys at my other protected player's village.

Scratch that, you are relitivly by me pupper, hello long ranged new farm? Possibly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm bored of this now. But I'm sure Soxfan gets the point? Or does she? Mikey, I'm sorry, I know this woman is your fantasy, but her and her little friends annoy the hell out of me.

DeletedUser

Sorry

I am sorry I caused all that trouble and I apologize for that.I don't care what he named it, I just don't want to join.