Tactical Force!

DeletedUser

Greetings world 59,
today I like to show you, how to make your tribe much stronger and look really pro. I guess we all wonder, how do the pro guys actually build up a tribe, and make it succesful.
Well that is indeed a really good question, and to answer that, I've done a lot of research in this subject.

Until today, the pros has claimed that all you need to do are:
Be active
Have experienced players in your tribe
Pwn noobs
Don't become a family

I know all of you out here, who didn't have succes even after trying these rules, wonder how to become pro. Well the truth is, that when you become a pro, you have to sign a "special" codex. When you sign this codex you automaticly become a pro, but your also bound to the codex. This means you can't tell anyone how it is to become a real pro. Your not allowed to tell the truth. All your allowed to say, are those 4 rules I mentioned above.
This should explain why there are so many noobs around still. But don't worry out there, I will now reveal the real truth to become a pro, even if I might get my head ripped off after this post!

The tactics
There are many different tactics used in the pro world, to make a strong and succesful tribe. Some of them are more known than others. One of the most used tactics are the "Japanese Ninja Tactic". And as I expected I found a tribe in this world using this tactic. This tribe is Shave?
I draw you all a small map, so you can follow me:

[spoil]
shave.png
[/spoil]
The reason why this is called the Japanese Ninja Tactic seems quite obvious to everyone now right? But to those of you who don't get it I'll explain it.
The location of Shave?'s members are chosen very carefully, so they together actually look like Japan. And futher more if you take a closer look, you can also see it is a Ninja face with the two eyes and a huge mouth.
This tactic allows everyone in Shave? to recruite Ninja's to fight for them instead of spears. The ninja is well known for its speed, so it has a speed of 1 field per minute, and an offensive attack power of 300 even at rank 1!
So everyone who lives near Shave? and myseriously have lost resources without any reports, this is the reason why. The ninja's down leave battle reports behind!

But even though the Japanese Ninja tactic seems very strong to you common people, who didn't know anything about these tactics yet, I can tell you there are much more! You have just seen the top of the mountain.

This leads me on to the next tactic called "The Voodoo Puppet" used by Sick! This is a rare tactic, only used one time before, by DNY. And for all of you who don't know DNY, they where the tribe that won world 12. So already knowing this fact, it seems like Sick! has a very bright future.
But before I tell you about this tactic, I'll like to show you the picture of it.

[spoil]
sickh.png
[/spoil]
As you all can see, this looks like a voodoo puppet. And by using this tactic the whole tribe gains 1 puppet for each member every hour. And as you most likely already have guessed, this voodoo puppet can be used towards your enemies (or make a funny prank with your allies if you want to). A small warning if you use it towards an ally, he most likely wont survive.
Anyway, the puppet gives you control of a random enemy, and you can decide pretty much what he should do within the next 60 minutes. After the 60 minutes has gone, the unit will die a painful death and turn into a puppet. So by using this tactic, you don't really need any other troops.

Ps, this tactic is recommended for family tribes with a lot of members.

This leads me to the last tactic, I would like to show you today, "The Fat Bunny". The Fat Bunny is used by the tribe Ya Bro. Personally I don't get why they decided to use this tactic, as I never found it useful in anyway. But maybe we can have their leader or some of their members to explain that to us.

[spoil]
yabro.png
[/spoil]

The Fat Bunny tactic is really simple. Everytime you get 100 points, a fat bunny is spawned at your farm. The bunny requires 20 population, and gives your troops morale a boost of -20%. Futhermore is it eating 10 of all your resources every 3 hours. However it is written in an ancient bunny bone, that one day a tribe with such power never seen before, will reveal themself, and unlock the true Fat Bunny Power.
This could very well be happening in our world, and if thats so, I would be proud to see it.

That is all I want to show you guys today, from the pro world. I hope you once again enjoyed the read. Your most welcome to add some comments about my work, so I am able to improve for futher pnp.

Regards Wicker

DeletedUser18543

Once again I am honored enough to read the wise words of Wickerman

/me bows down

DeletedUser

wicker my friend you have way tooo much time on your hands :p lol
anyways as always, loved the read and made me laugh quite a few times! nice imagination :D

DeletedUser

A delight to behold. I was afraid that there wasn't going to be much PnP but you have restored my faith :D

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone, glad you like it :)

A delight to behold. I was afraid that there wasn't going to be much PnP but you have restored my faith :D

Its all coming to me while I am at toilet. Sitting there and thinking about random stuff, gives you cool ideas :p

its only wicker that is posting something good to read tbh :(

I'm sure more people will jump into this, as soon as the world gets a bit older ^^

DeletedUser

Hopefully this will spur on others. If not then I demand Wicker get to work on the next post.

i know of another good poster that will be getting nice pnp but only if they are bothered :icon_redface:

slinkiestwizard

I know all of you out here, who didn't have succes even after trying these rules, wonder how to become pro. Well the truth is, that when you become a pro, you have to sign a "special" codex. When you sign this codex you automaticly become a pro, but your also bound to the codex. This means you can't tell anyone how it is to become a real pro. Your not allowed to tell the truth. All your allowed to say, are those 4 rules I mentioned above.
This should explain why there are so many noobs around still. But don't worry out there, I will now reveal the real truth to become a pro, even if I might get my head ripped off after this post!

Wicker you have broken the secret code and violated the trust amongst the secret holders of the codex. For this you shall be eternally damned to the subterranean point whore kingdom !

Really wicker Epic thread , two in a row wicker are you going to go for the hat trick?
I can hardly wait to see the third thread .:icon_biggrin:

All Hail ! and bow before the master

Bowing.jpg