Tactical Force!

DeletedUser96952

This was rather enjoyable lol. It is nice to see some creativity on the forums. I hope we get to witness the super powers of the fat bunny :D

DeletedUser

wicker you seem to be bringing out the good pnp in everyone :)
finally something good frome everyone as seen in the posts here :)

DeletedUser

I haven't had this much fun reading PnP threads after some of those old CLOROX threads in W8. Very nice Wicker. Thank you. :x

DeletedUser

This was rather enjoyable lol. It is nice to see some creativity on the forums. I hope we get to witness the super powers of the fat bunny :D

Will indeed be interesting to see the power of the fat bunny. I'm sure they can unlock its true power :p

wicker you seem to be bringing out the good pnp in everyone :)
finally something good frome everyone as seen in the posts here :)

Yea actually looks like ^^

I haven't had this much fun reading PnP threads after some of those old CLOROX threads in W8. Very nice Wicker. Thank you. :x

I'm honoured by your words :)

DeletedUser

Common wicker, now i must behead you o.0.

On topic, Nice post, and nice read. Looking forward to more :0.

DeletedUser92094

you totally ditched joining my premade. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Haha.. The voodoo puppet is kinda weird. With the big eye and lips.

athalie28

Wicker, since you've disclosed our strategy to the whole community, we've decided to honour your thread with a new COA. Hope you like it! Cheers and keep it coming!

athalie28

You can still help us take it to perfection, Wicker! You could be our perverted nutritionist. The payment will be in carrots though.

DeletedUser

You can still help us take it to perfection, Wicker! You could be our perverted nutritionist. The payment will be in carrots though.

I want cookies, not carrots :(
And i'm pretty sure fat bunnies don't eat carrots either :lol:

athalie28

Pffff enough with disclosing our strategy, ok? We don't want our diet disclosed as well.
Of course we don't eat carrots. That's why we want to pay you with 'em.

DeletedUser

I want cookies, not carrots :(
And i'm pretty sure fat bunnies don't eat carrots either :lol:

slinkiestwizard

Ive heard through the grapevine another masterful PNP is in the works. Could it be that Wickerman is about to unleash yet another thread full of insight and intrigue.

I can hardly wait to see the next installment of ," Wickerman these are the days of our TW lives"

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ive heard through the grapevine another masterful PNP is in the works. Could it be that Wickerman is about to unleash yet another thread full of insight and intrigue.

I can hardly wait to see the next installment of ," Wickerman these are the days of our TW lives"

:icon_biggrin:

I don't know where you get your sources from, but they seem to be very good.

slinkiestwizard

I get them from a well respected TW God , but im sure whatever it contains will be Slinky approved