Reaction score
Author
The Quacks (fmthemaster)
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var FORMAT = "#unit# from #coords# - #player# Backtime: #backtime#";
$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/6470af210c44fe3ad2838415ccfb5518/raw/commadTaggerWithBacktimeTime.js');
Public?
Public
Use this script to rename incomings, including the backtime time. To label the commands with backtime time, you must run the script twice.
Change the variable FORMAT to choose how you want your incomings to be tagged. Words encapsulated in # will be replaced by:

#backtime# - the backtime time
#unit# - type of unit sent, example Spy, LCav, etc
#sent# - time when attack was sent as calculated from the unit type, example Jan 13, 15:38
#duration# - duration in formatted time, example 0:09:02 (so 9 minutes and 2 seconds)
#distance# - how many fields away is the attacker from defender, example 1
#origin# - origin village info, example A001 (430|516) K54
#arrival# - time of arrival of incoming, example Jan 13, 15:56
#player# - attacking player, example RedAlert
#coords# - attacking village coordinate, example 430|516
#return# - shows the return time of the incoming, example Jan 13, 15:38
#destination# - destination village info, example A001 (430|516) K54

All of this except the backime were taken from @misteralb's Incomings overview

JavaScript:
javascript:
var FORMAT = "#unit# from #coords# - #player# Backtime: #backtime#";
$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/6470af210c44fe3ad2838415ccfb5518/raw/commadTaggerWithBacktimeTime.js');

Will post video explaining how it works later.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
do an english exclusive version for the BOYS and me :oops:

I play in the Portuguese server only I mean I use it to paly speeds and even then its not that bad to run it twice. As soon as you run in the first time the BT time will already be correctly calculated

kisbohoc

Reaction score
Hey, can you help me with this script? Not working on Hungarian servers ( I tried it on Speed :/ )
It gives "random" seconds to the backtime and not the real ones.

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey, can you help me with this script? Not working on Hungarian servers ( I tried it on Speed :/ )
It gives "random" seconds to the backtime and not the real ones.

Are you sure the seconds are random? Are you running it twice? I have used it extensively and the backtimes had the correct timing.

Tremorz

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the seconds aswell with the send time.. right now im just getting hours and minutes?

ps great script thank you for the addition

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the seconds aswell with the send time.. right now im just getting hours and minutes?

ps great script thank you for the addition

Dear @Tremorz,

I am using a tribalwars feature to compute the times (except the backtime time), and this feature does not include seconds with the launch time, so unfortunately that would not be possible.