Reaction score
Author
The Quacks (fmthemaster)
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var FORMAT = "#unit# from #coords# - #player# Backtime: #backtime#";
$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/6470af210c44fe3ad2838415ccfb5518/raw/commadTaggerWithBacktimeTime.js');
Public?
Public
Use this script to rename incomings, including the backtime time. To label the commands with backtime time, you must run the script twice.
Change the variable FORMAT to choose how you want your incomings to be tagged. Words encapsulated in # will be replaced by:

#backtime# - the backtime time
#unit# - type of unit sent, example Spy, LCav, etc
#sent# - time when attack was sent as calculated from the unit type, example Jan 13, 15:38
#duration# - duration in formatted time, example 0:09:02 (so 9 minutes and 2 seconds)
#distance# - how many fields away is the attacker from defender, example 1
#origin# - origin village info, example A001 (430|516) K54
#arrival# - time of arrival of incoming, example Jan 13, 15:56
#player# - attacking player, example RedAlert
#coords# - attacking village coordinate, example 430|516
#return# - shows the return time of the incoming, example Jan 13, 15:38
#destination# - destination village info, example A001 (430|516) K54

All of this except the backime were taken from @misteralb's Incomings overview

JavaScript:
javascript:
$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/6470af210c44fe3ad2838415ccfb5518/raw/commadTaggerWithBacktimeTime.js');

Will post video explaining how it works later.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

jaro

Reaction score
Use this script to rename incomings, including the backtime time. To label the commands with backtime time, you must run the script twice.
Change the variable FORMAT to choose how you want your incomings to be tagged. Words encapsulated in # will be replaced by:

#backtime# - the backtime time
#unit# - type of unit sent, example Spy, LCav, etc
#sent# - time when attack was sent as calculated from the unit type, example Jan 13, 15:38
#duration# - duration in formatted time, example 0:09:02 (so 9 minutes and 2 seconds)
#distance# - how many fields away is the attacker from defender, example 1
#origin# - origin village info, example A001 (430|516) K54
#arrival# - time of arrival of incoming, example Jan 13, 15:56
#player# - attacking player, example RedAlert
#coords# - attacking village coordinate, example 430|516
#return# - shows the return time of the incoming, example Jan 13, 15:38
#destination# - destination village info, example A001 (430|516) K54

All of this except the backime were taken from @misteralb's Incomings overview

JavaScript:
javascript:

Will post video explaining how it works later.

If you rename incomings before running this script its possible to make this script work? Because for me its only working for new attacks...

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
If you rename incomings before running this script its possible to make this script work? Because for me its only working for new attacks...

That is not doable actually. The script only instructs the game backend to tag the incomings following a specific format. But at the end is the game who does the tagging.

The game backend is the one who decides what incomings to tag and what not.

If it finds an incoming that has previously been tagged it will not retag it.

jaro

Reaction score
That is not doable actually. The script only instructs the game backend to tag the incomings following a specific format. But at the end is the game who does the tagging.

The game backend is the one who decides what incomings to tag and what not.

If it finds an incoming that has previously been tagged it will not retag it.
Okey, so I should tag with script instead of the game tagging

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Okey, so I should tag with script instead of the game tagging

The script uses the game tagging too. Just the ingame labeler does not relabel an incoming attack that has been previously labeled.

Now if you have to use the script instead of the game tagger, that is your choice.

I don't use this script for example. I have my own incs overview script which has inc tagging capabilities too (but it can not tag backtime time).

hep-hep

Reaction score
Hello is it possible to include .ch - Server,
all .net scripts got legal on our ch Server.

it would be this what is needed to include the script

Best regards

Last edited:

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello is it possible to include .ch - Server,
all .net scripts got legal on our ch Server.

it would be this what is needed to include the script

else if(domain.includes("staemme.ch")){
tomorrowTranslated = "morn";
atTranslated = "um";
prevUnit = "AG";
explor = "Späh";
attackTranslated = "Angriff";

baseUnitSpeed = {
"AG" : 35,
"Ramme" : 30,
"Schwert" : 22,
"Axt" : 18,
"skav" : 11,
"lkav" : 10,
"Späh" : 9,
}
}

Best regards
I don't think the script needs anything extra to run in .ch

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@The Quacks ,

It is giving this error:
1644856248530.png

Probably that's what happening that people are having issues with some of your scripts.

I tested earlier the import/export quick-bar script, did not have this issue but this time, I tested the add back time time on incoming script and this showed up.

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@The Quacks ,

It is giving this error:
View attachment 10092

Probably that's what happening that people are having issues with some of your scripts.

I tested earlier the import/export quick-bar script, did not have this issue but this time, I tested the add back time time on incoming script and this showed up.
I think the host was victim of a DDOS attack. It happens from time to time. I think it should be back soon. If it doesn't I might look into an alternative

Ran-

Reaction score
hello. I am using this in Turkey. It says catch-back time when the attack is coming. but when the attack falls on the reports, the lag time is not written in the reports..
can you find a solution for this?

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, it's not showing the backtime anymore.
Any advice?

Ty
You dont need a script anymore to show the return time of an incoming command. The game-s built-in tagger can do that. You need to click on the Configure label button and select the return to be shown too. That will make the tagger add return times while tagging incomings.

Keep in mind that the tagger will not retag previously tagged incomings.

duck that quacks

Reaction score
The thing is, this new feature requires configuring it and clicking on the button to select all incs and then click rename
these scripts are much more valuable since you can just click on it once and they would rename the incs, for speeds for example this saves a good amount of time, if they made it more usable it would be great xD

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Dear @Tremorz,

I am using a tribalwars feature to compute the times (except the backtime time), and this feature does not include seconds with the launch time, so unfortunately that would not be possible.
What this script did was 2 things.

It instructuted the game for the format that the game needed to use while tagging incs.

It clicked the Label button so the game-s built-in tagger could start tagging.

Now the first thing this script did, instructing the game for the format of the tag does not work anymore since the game now uses the format provided by the Configure Label tool. The Configure Label tool is run once. You configure your label format you save it, and its done. You dont actually need to configure the label format every time you label incs.

Also, if you configure the format through the Configure Label too and then run this script, the script will still click on label button and tag with the correct format you selected.

So there is no degrading experience here. Actually its a better experience since with this script you had to click twice to actually show return times, now you dont have to do that anymore.