Tain k66

Rake the widower

If your looking for a tribe that will accept anyone in the Southeastern K66 region, we are the perfect tribe. We have just formed, we are growing rapidly, and we are accepting any and all players into our humble tribe.

Our goal is to create a friendly, cohesive group that is there for the protection, support, and social connection for all who join. Just pm me in game (I have the same username as on the forums) asking for an invitation. I will adress it as soon as possible.

Rake the widower

We have grown to 9 members, and we average out at about 180 points. Our ally is an equally sized tribe called F-S-U. If you are a player rejected by larger tribes and looking for security, TAIN is perfect for you. We are also looking for some qualified officers (diplomats, generals, recruitment officers, etc.) so if you have any past experience we'd love to have you. At this point we prefer peole of at least 150 points but we are still accepting anyone on world 43

Rake the widower

We are now over 6k points, we have 24 members, and an average of about 250 points. PM me in game for an invite.

Rake the widower

9,961 points, 350 point average, 31 members, we are getting decent in k66. Join now!

DeletedUser

Why

why do you even have allies at this point. All allies do right now is color in the map and lessen your choice of farms.

Yakushi Kabuto

Automatic noob.

Why people say noob, and fail how can you say he is noob because he have a ALLY and if he is new in the game he is no noob he is a newbie that want to learn all about the game we are once a newbie, how can people who is calling themselves ELITE discriminate new players :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

yeah a noob should be saved for someone who doesnt try to learn. it annoys me when a new player msgs someone asking for some advice and they just get called a noob. dont mind if you help then and they are just crap:icon_twisted:

restepca the noobs:lol:

DeletedUser

tain has allies so they can support them and like wise ....my guess anyway;)

DeletedUser

(This is out of date and should be deleted?)

TAIN has been abandoned.

We have grown to 9 members, and we average out at about 180 points. Our ally is an equally sized tribe called F-S-U.
Not to be confused with "F.S.U.".
Seams F-S-U tribe has been abandoned, for future reference best to keep diplomacy private as previously said by other forum users.